rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish Paradise

Polish Paradise

Just read this article, it appears Irish football fans have now labelled Poland "Paradise" which is rather disturbing.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/14062012/5...party.html

"Sightseeing is a secondary concern for most fans though; a football tournament doesn’t exactly attract the culture vultures, but ‘the important stuff’ in Toruń has all struck the right chord.
For this is a town full of beautiful women, superb (and strong) beer and vodka, delicious food and excellent hotels (my hotel even has a TV in the toilet!)
What’s more, everything is exceptionally cheap – except of course the women, who in the main seem to be taking the bumbling advances of the Irishmen with good humour but polite rejection."

Polish Paradise

Fuck. Eastern Europe is doomed. I have trouble believing it hasn't already been spoiled due to it's extreme proximity to western european nations.

Anybody could just hop on a train and fuck bitches.

Polish Paradise

It appears as though the Polish locals have been treating the tourists better than the Ukrainians have been, with less price hikes and another dodgy shit, which is bad for Poland banging but better for Ukraine

Polish Paradise

When I go there I'll be looking for cities that haven't been hit directly.

It's definitely going to lower the exotic factor I'd assume.

Polish Paradise

Just realised in the vid they are singing the theme tune to "Home and Away" an Australian soap opera. Pretty funny actually

Polish Paradise

Irish dudes got the accent but they drink themselves to oblivion. Nothing to worry about here.

Polish Paradise

Even if they managed to get lucky, they wouldn't be able to do much damage on 10 pints of beer. Still, Ryanair numbers to Poland will definitely be up after this. More Stag parties.

Polish Paradise

Death to the West. Srs.

sorta srs.

yeah srs.

Polish Paradise

The vast hordes of Irish and other hooligans/fans/drunkards might not get lucky, but their mere presence is inevitably corrupting the sexual markets of those countries. Ergo, Eastern Europe is going down the drain soon.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Polish Paradise

That's ok,it just means we will have to intrepidly push on Eastwards in search of virgin territory. There is a million square miles of uncharted European territory for us from Brest to the Ural mountains where you will not meet another westerner ( outside of 4 or 5 cities ).

Polish Paradise

Big countries like Poland Russia do not have a chance of changing to the worse due to vast capacity.Crisis also considerably harms sex tourism and its consequences.

Polish Paradise

Quote: (06-15-2012 04:34 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

That's ok,it just means we will have to intrepidly push on Eastwards in search of virgin territory. There is a million square miles of uncharted European territory for us from Brest to the Ural mountains where you will not meet another westerner ( outside of 4 or 5 cities ).

I will join you on this voyage of discovery, the road will be hard, many pitfalls.

Polish Paradise

I don't see this happening at all. It's just a typical thing during the Euro. Come on, I've even heard them praise Austrian and Swiss women during the Euro 2008, lol

And Poland was already known for cute and nice girls before the Euro, a couple 100k drunken fans aren't really gonna change that.

Additionally, as Greek said, Ireland is in a big financial crisis. They don't seem to me like the most likely guys to go on travels right now. The funny thing is, the ones you should be more afraid are rather Brazilians and Russians due to their game (or raw power of the Russians) and their upcoming economies.
But then again, if you're Brazilian or Russian, you're not really likely to travel just to pick up girls since the chance is that the girls at home are even hotter.

Polish Paradise

Quote: (06-15-2012 04:40 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Big countries like Poland Russia do not have a chance of changing to the worse due to vast capacity.Crisis also considerably harms sex tourism and its consequences.

Yes, the tourist numbers are concentrated in one or two cities, unlike Czech Republic and the Baltic nations.

Although I think the crisis is more reason for staggers to come to Poland as as opposed to more expensive European destinations. Any idiot in UK for example can afford a Ryanair flight to Poland

Polish Paradise

Deb, if you had to pick one spot right now, where would it be. Both of my parents live in Germany so I have an obligatory trip to Europe coming basically now.

Polish Paradise

Quote: (06-15-2012 04:52 AM)IVth_Element Wrote:  

Deb, if you had to pick one spot right now, where would it be. Both of my parents live in Germany so I have an obligatory trip to Europe coming basically now.

Well for me personally, I have long wanted to check out Russia, I will be there next week.

Germany is a great place to have a base, you are close to Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, and many other quality destinations.

It all depends on game levels, physical look, etc. I enjoy Ukraine immensely, I sometimes feel like a rock star there, but others have not had the success there as I have had.

Polish Paradise

[Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (06-15-2012 04:49 AM)trainwreck Wrote:  

I don't see this happening at all. It's just a typical thing during the Euro. Come on, I've even heard them praise Austrian and Swiss women during the Euro 2008, lol

And Poland was already known for cute and nice girls before the Euro, a couple 100k drunken fans aren't really gonna change that.

Additionally, as Greek said, Ireland is in a big financial crisis. They don't seem to me like the most likely guys to go on travels right now. The funny thing is, the ones you should be more afraid are rather Brazilians and Russians due to their game (or raw power of the Russians) and their upcoming economies.
But then again, if you're Brazilian or Russian, you're not really likely to travel just to pick up girls since the chance is that the girls at home are even hotter.

Polish Paradise

Quote: (06-15-2012 04:49 AM)trainwreck Wrote:  

Polish girls have told me they prefer polish guys to Russian guys.They regard Russians as having the worst features of Poles.(heavy drinking,beating women etc).Russian women are also not very fond of polish guys who they regard as inferior to Russians.

Poland is also very difficult to navigate compared to CR,Slovakia or Baltics.Railways are a mess with very slow trains,roads are still relatively underdeveloped and the country has very different regions due to different historical development.(western Poland-eastern Poland-North Poland).These regions are relatively separated and not very well connected to each other.Compare the difficulty of getting from Prague to Plzen(2 hours),Budejovice(one hour),Liberec(2 hours),Brno(3 hours) to the difficulty of getting from Warsaw to Gdansk(about 5 hours) or from Poznan to Krakow(6 hours).If you want to reach smaller cities in Poland you are basically fucked logistically it is almost the same as Ukraine(which has a more symmtrical distribution of cities).

Polish Paradise

I agree about Polish/Russian men/women, but I am very skeptical of your assessment of the railway network. Poland is huge. Prague-Brno is an admirable 3 hours for 180 km, yes, but Warsaw-Gdansk is 280 km (a 55% increase), and 5 hours of travel is also roughly a 60% increase (if there is any difference, it has to take longer due to there being more places to stop in on the longer path). And I comfortably visited many smaller cities around Katowice using local buses, never had any objections.

It is a legitimate complaint to say that the network is slow (compared to bullet trains of France and Germany), so it might bother someone with more money and less time than me, but it's not a fair claim in comparison to other East/South-European countries.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Polish Paradise

I'm a bit skeptical as well. I recall what a shock it is when I cross the border from Ukraine into Poland, perfect roads, great buses and trains.

Although I haven't been to Northern Poland,maybe it's more ghetto there

Polish Paradise

The funny thing is, all those highways that were supposed to be done for the Euro and are not done yet, will benefit anyone who comes AFTER the Euro, because that's when it'll be done.

No more suicide overtaking on 2 lane country roads when driving from Warsaw to Krakow and more western standard accommodation. Also, possibly better English proficiency among older people due to government sponsored 'learn English' stuff.

I think in the long run, this is definitely going to translate into a higher standart of living, at least in bigger cities. But I don't see all of those cities getting baltic-anized and being overran by stags every thurs-sunday.

Polish Paradise

It is more difficult to reach destinations in Poland than in CR.For example if you want to go for a weekend to Poland to a small city you may not manage to reach it the same day if you take the plane after 15.00 when work finishes.In CR,Slovakia,Hungary it is more likely to reach the smaller destination.Also if you have girls in different cities it is more difficult to navigate in Poland.Poland is of course easier than Ukraine because the former lies in EU which means better roads,railways etc however transportation costs in Poland are considerably higher than in Ukraine where you can always take the plane between cities or even the taxi(you can negotiate prices for example a 5 hour taxi trip can cost as low as 50 euro).

Polish Paradise

Quote: (06-15-2012 06:41 AM)trainwreck Wrote:  

The funny thing is, all those highways that were supposed to be done for the Euro and are not done yet, will benefit anyone who comes AFTER the Euro, because that's when it'll be done.

No more suicide overtaking on 2 lane country roads when driving from Warsaw to Krakow and more western standard accommodation. Also, possibly better English proficiency among older people due to government sponsored 'learn English' stuff.

I think in the long run, this is definitely going to translate into a higher standart of living, at least in bigger cities. But I don't see all of those cities getting baltic-anized and being overran by stags every thurs-sunday.

Maybe in Poland, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if in Ukraine the money that was supposed to finish these projects magically disappears after the final. I was in a host city recently and everyone I spoke with was extremely skeptical that there would be any improvements to the infrastructure or economy, only a brief influx of cash from the massive price gouging that was going on (at least with rent).

Beyond the occasional stag party in Kiev, I really doubt that enough men will leave with a sufficiently favorable impression of Ukraine to ruin our fun.

Polish Paradise

Yes Ukraine will come out of this unscathed from a pussy perspective. Ukraine has done plenty to alienate potential tourists even before the football started. Fans have thrown away their Euro tickets and not come to Ukraine due to the criminal prices that landlords have been requesting for accommodation. I'm sure the fans who made it their will have had nasty experiences also, deposits withheld due to mystery breakages in their apartment, taxi drivers with electrical problems with their meter, etc

Many will think Ukraine is far too rough for them to consider a repeat visit in the future. Pussy hunters will opt for places like Poland; cleaner,better infrastructure, nice girls, better food, more civilised, closer to get to etc.

Polish Paradise

Saw football fans on the TV in Ukraine today praising the country, saying how nice the city was (not sure where they were), friendly everyone was, how well organised everything is etc. They seemed to really like it.