rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[Joint Venture] An Opp. For Members looking for a small side income

Well, as many of you are aware, whether from meeting me in person or from my posts, I have an unusual source of income. Years spent studying and networking in a subset of Marketing have lead me to frequently build up a modest income or a sizeable “Travel” or “Do Something” fund used whenever needed. I remember when I first joined a fellow member asking a question I had heard several times growing up. “where does a XX year old get that much money?”.
In the past, I would build it up and then deplete it, only to start over again whenever I needed it or whenever I thought I may need it. Well, as I am getting older now, a college man, and need to begin planning for the future, I realized the importance of building a steady income for the long term. To cut to the chase, I have a project that I am working on that is the same as I have always done. I accept an investment from a source, work with my contacts and then everyone is paid out and happy. This time, my goal is to finally provide some value through this as well as build myself an income with which I may travel and provide good returns to whomever my investors are.

The investment will be in two levels:

-$500 (3 slots)
-$1000 (2 slots)
The investors for the first level will receive $200 a month for seven months totaling $1,400 in returns.
The investors for the second level will receive $400 a month for seven months totaling $2,800 in returns.

There is an approximately 70% chance, at month 3, I will just payout the balance remaining.

Terms + Communication can be discussed via phone or skype, whichever you prefer depending on your geographic location. If interested about the specifics of the project which I will not post on a public forum, PM me your contact info and any questions.

Thanks

[Image: attachment.jpg6492]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Good point, which reminds me.

I have stats, screenshots, references etc etc. as there will undoubtedly be skeptics . Which is entirely rational. I'm open to all questions not posted publicly.

As goes with all things business, do your due diligence and do not invest more than you can reasonably afford to.

What if we're broke but would like to help?

Nope.

I don't mind helping people without money break into I'M. If you need help or have questions feel free to pm me, I'm sure I can teach you a thing or two to get you started on your own personal career journey.

[Image: 4k6xaq.jpg]

Know what they say about assumptions. Check my proof, then say.

Quote: (06-10-2012 10:19 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

Know what they say about assumptions. Check my proof, then say.

No thanks. I wouldn't trust anyone asking for investment money on any forum. "Proof" is faked all the time.

I suppose, oppurtunities arent for everyone. I will agree, there are a massive amount of fakes, I wouldn't offer it if I werent going to make it happen, as several members know my real identity, place of residence etc. etc. So, this would have to be a MIGHTY stupid scam attempt if it was.

However, IM is still a foreign concept to most people. So, I understand your apprehension. All that means is this isn't for you, but thanks for stopping in and contributing.

Quote: (06-10-2012 10:28 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

I suppose, oppurtunities arent for everyone. I will agree, there are a massive amount of fakes, I wouldn't offer it if I werent going to make it happen, as several members know my real identity, place of residence etc. etc. So, this would have to be a MIGHTY stupid scam attempt if it was.

However, IM is still a foreign concept to most people. So, I understand your apprehension. All that means is this isn't for you, but thanks for stopping in and contributing.

How do you think I make my living for the past 6 years?

I dont know, but it really isn't any of my business.
Due to your asking, It must be somewhere between SEO and SMM.

Quote: (06-10-2012 10:39 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

I dont know, but it really isn't any of my business.
Due to your asking, It must be somewhere between SEO and SMM.

No, I don't mess with SEO. It isn't worth the time to me. I do sell products using the internet for distribution and marketing. Too many people act like IM is a business when it really is a facet of business.

Eh....

Nope.

Quote: (06-10-2012 10:28 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

I will agree, there are a massive amount of fakes, I wouldn't offer it if I werent going to make it happen, as several members know my real identity, place of residence etc. etc. So, this would have to be a MIGHTY stupid scam attempt if it was.

Yeah, but a few rep points, or more posts, would help lubricate the rusty wheels of suspicion, don't you think? Rep isn't everything--as we learned a few months ago with the whole Rep Debacle--but a nod or two, in whatever form, would help reassure guys when you cross the line from game/travel/lifestyle advice to asking for loot in denominations of $500 and $1000. You don't even have recognition from the guys you claim to have met. I don't see a single data sheet or game write-up. You have to admit that this might not seem like the best place to put your money for those guys who you haven't met (most of us). Besides, I'm pretty sure soliciting investors isn't one of the purposes of this forum.

Well that's not true, I've been given credit in data sheets, but unless there was a system of giving an assist then there isn't much I can do besides repeat the same information I gave them that they chose to post up. If you need a link or two I can show you that as well. I wasnt about to restate the same information just to get a few rep points, which I believe disappeared for a bit I thought. As for posts, I post whenever I have something of value to contribute usually or at least have something worth saying. I see alot of posts by members that really seem like they are talking just to talk. Id rather have a low post count but well thoughout posts than many more with just a "Yeah, I read that same thing too, good job". But point taken nonetheless, as I do sometimes make airposts.

And Internet Marketing is a business, it CAN be a facet of business, but there are many people whom exclusively live off providing IM services, thus making it a business. While it can be a tool for a larger part it can stand by itself.

Also, your statements gave me an idea to make a "IM datasheet" Ill make it tommorow morning and post it.

I don't mean to pick on you. I'm just saying that you shouldn't be surprised at some skepticism. I wish you luck in your business.

I don't know the official policy on directly soliciting cash from members (though I'm pretty sure it's verboten), but Roosh will make that call. In the meantime, I'm moving this to the Lifestyle forum where it belongs.

Quote: (06-10-2012 11:07 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

And Internet Marketing is a business, it CAN be a facet of business, but there are many people whom exclusively live off providing IM services, thus making it a business. While it can be a tool for a larger part it can stand by itself.

No, they are offering a service just like a hospital, restaurant, mechanic...

Dude if you expect anyone to want to "invest" in your business, you're going to have to break it down a little bit, and explain what you are doing and how you plan to make money. Also, I wouldn't trust anyone random off the internet, maybe if we lived in the same town, I knew your full name, where you live, etc., that might be a different story. Even then I'd want to write up a contract if you're guaranteeing payment, I'd probably want to make it official as possible, get it notarized, etc.

I SAID Services but I meant products, like software etc. etc. But either way you are still right.

And to TM: That's fair, and I know, I appreciate the constructive criticism from an objective standpoint.

I'll play @500 for 60 days and cash out with no payments. So double my money in 60 days and I'll play.

To OG: I said I would but privately, as I dont want anything shared publicly as this is someting that works because it is limited and unsaturated. And of course, if someone is going to invest, they will receive enough information about me that if I tried to pull a Madoff Id be screwed. Let alone the fact this is not a forum of idiots or a group anyone would want to make an enemy out of.

El mechanico, I considered setting it up that way, as that is definitely doable but it is a matter of me doing it comfortably. I didn't think people would prefer that to more over a prolonged period. It would work better for me honestly as Id be able to keep more of my money that way haha. If enough people prefer that, I'll consider it, talk to my partner, and see if it is the best way to do it.

Black Quixote is legit, I'll vouch for him. We were both involved in a business venture late last year/early this year. torontokid stayed with him in Atlanta as well. He's not making things up about his success in Internet Marketing either.

Isn't torontokid like 16? What grown man has done business with this guy? Ill chunk you 500 if you can double it like mechanico said.