rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When girls give you direct verbal invites

What should you do when a girl straight up gives you an invite like "we should do dinner" or something to that effect. I just had something like this happen to me (social circle sort of), and I basically did not react to the invitation, although a light bulb went off in my head. Later on as I was leaving, she handed me her card with her cell on it and told me to text her whenever.

I kind of regretted not asking her after the invite, but I was prepared to end it at that, so her giving me the card at the end was nice, but not something you should generally count on, I think.

I figure immediately pouncing on an invitation is a little over eager. Is the best way to handle this to just wait 5-10 mins, then make it seem like it was your idea and get contact info? What's the rule of thumb? On the other hand, why should I even be thinking in this "gamey" fashion. Maybe just straight up get it, and if she starts acting all lame (this is America after all), then just fuck it.

Bro, total shit test, ignore her for exactly 5 days then restart with a neg.

But really. If she was addressing you directly ie. not saying to a group of you and your friends "we should do dinner" Say "sounds good, I'll call you once I check my schedule" or "sure lets go (insta-date)" or "sure, how about tuesday at ____, wear heels and a skirt" grab the number and make a date. Its not rocket science.

I disagree with westerncancer & I don't think it's a shit test at all. If she had a biz card & all, she seems like one of the modern empowered type. These types have no qualms about asking men out on dates (rather than the traditional vice versa). I woulda replied in a very confident way, "I would like that very much. There's this new cuban restaurant that recently opened that I've been dying to check out." & then set the date right then and there.

WC was obviously joking about the shit test...

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

i got this last night from a girl i was gaming.

'sex?'

i considered that fairly direct.

Quote: (06-09-2012 07:39 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Bro, total shit test, ignore her for exactly 5 days then restart with a neg.

But really. If she was addressing you directly ie. not saying to a group of you and your friends "we should do dinner" Say "sounds good, I'll call you once I check my schedule" or "sure lets go (insta-date)" or "sure, how about tuesday at ____, wear heels and a skirt" grab the number and make a date. Its not rocket science.

One thing, make her take YOUR number. Don't take hers. In around about way tell her your like girls that "know how to take charge" and that "know what they want". If you have the balls suggest that she pay for dinner. It was her idea in the first place so more than likely there will be less compliances issues their than you imagine.

Quote: (06-15-2012 01:46 AM)Str8laced Wrote:  

One thing, make her take YOUR number. Don't take hers.

[Image: dodgy.gif]
Why put the onus to take action on her? Always take her number and if you can get her to take yours at the same time.

I once had a chick call and ask for me at work when I stepped out to Starbucks down the street wearing a name tag. Set up a date at her place a couple days later and banged the shit out of her...average looks, kinda milfy but honestly the best lay I've ever had.

But tbh usually when chicks are super aggressive it throws my whole shit off and I don't even roll with it.

One thing, make her take YOUR number. Don't take hers. In around about way tell her your like girls that "know how to take charge" and that "know what they want". If you have the balls suggest that she pay for dinner. It was her idea in the first place so more than likely there will be less compliances issues their than you imagine.

Sorry man, but I think you're over thinking WAY too much and your approach has chances of screwing up as you might come across as a weirdo. You don't have to play such "games" when a chick is interested in you.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (06-15-2012 04:58 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

One thing, make her take YOUR number. Don't take hers.

[Image: dodgy.gif]
Why put the onus to take action on her? Always take her number and if you can get her to take yours at the same time.

Yea man just take it and dial it in. You authentic and give her number in a quick swoop.

I disagree with this completely. I also disagree with the poster who said it's a shit test. From what it sounds she's interested, I'd just go out with her.

In situations where a girl is really into you all you have to do is not mess up. Go out with her, have a great conversation, work your normal moves, and let nature take it's course.

Quote: (06-15-2012 01:57 PM)haywire Wrote:  

Sorry man, but I think you're over thinking WAY too much and your approach has chances of screwing up as you might come across as a weirdo. You don't have to play such "games" when a chick is interested in you.

Think in terms of trapping versus hunting. A hunter will seek the his prey and use ANY means at his disposal to get it. While a trapper will set the right lures and basically let the prey's own desire to get to the bait get him or this case herself snagged. I prefer this second method. When a girl is interested enough to call you usually she is more than likely she is reallyinto you. That she will court you not the other way around. At that point you are more likely to be in control. There is much less you can do to mess things up. I like to play with the deck stacked in my favor.

[Image: bbb.gif]

Be happy when a girl is direct with you. Saves you the trouble of having to entertain her.
Be direct back. Take her up on the offer and bang her out.

Team Nachos

Quote: (06-09-2012 05:38 PM)Menace Wrote:  

What should you do when a girl straight up gives you an invite like "we should do dinner" or something to that effect. I just had something like this happen to me (social circle sort of), and I basically did not react to the invitation, although a light bulb went off in my head. Later on as I was leaving, she handed me her card with her cell on it and told me to text her whenever.

I kind of regretted not asking her after the invite, but I was prepared to end it at that, so her giving me the card at the end was nice, but not something you should generally count on, I think.

I figure immediately pouncing on an invitation is a little over eager. Is the best way to handle this to just wait 5-10 mins, then make it seem like it was your idea and get contact info? What's the rule of thumb? On the other hand, why should I even be thinking in this "gamey" fashion. Maybe just straight up get it, and if she starts acting all lame (this is America after all), then just fuck it.

Point out how typical dinner dates are, then suggest she think of something that is actually interesting instead and you might be game.

Quote: (06-09-2012 05:38 PM)Menace Wrote:  

What should you do when a girl straight up gives you an invite like "we should do dinner" or something to that effect. I just had something like this happen to me (social circle sort of), and I basically did not react to the invitation, although a light bulb went off in my head. Later on as I was leaving, she handed me her card with her cell on it and told me to text her whenever. .......Maybe just straight up get it, and if she starts acting all lame (this is America after all), then just fuck it.

She is interested. Are you? If you are not that interested and she is in your social circle then be careful about just going out with her to handle some extra sex. If she is only sort of in your circle or basically a stranger then spin "dont fuck it up game" as others have said and push it to the finish line if you feel it.