rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

wingman doesn't speak Russian

Im tryong some day game and ive been finding a lot of girls in pairs. so i found a wingman, but he doesn't speak Russian yet (he's from Nigeria)
he's a cool guy and can approach any girl, no problem.

how do I get this to work?

Quote: (06-07-2012 02:55 PM)Spartan Wrote:  

Im tryong some day game and ive been finding a lot of girls in pairs. so i found a wingman, but he doesn't speak Russian yet (he's from Nigeria)
he's a cool guy and can approach any girl, no problem.

how do I get this to work?

Any advice?

How do you do a pickup with minimal language skills?
I can translate for him as well.

His race can put off some girls..but he dresses with style and has charisma.
Its just so much easier to approach girls in pairs when you're with a wingman.

I do not have any wingmen when in FSU.Since formation of harems is more than possible you can handle all the girls in the group yourself.

Just go out this weekend with him and then de-construct everything next week sometime,work out what worked,where you both struggled etc. then adjust the next time. I've had a non Russian speaking wing in Russia but his lack of Russian was compensated by his other qualities he brought to our hunts for women and we complimented each others game. I would say being an approach machine outweighs language skills because people who approach a lot will always find English speakers on a night out.

went daygaming... went great. going to do it again tomorrow morning. thanks for the advice. now i have to up my own game

both me and my nigerian friend need to avoid comparing our countries to theirs. people are proud here and its always best to stay positive.

finally, my wing was great in wanting to change venues and invite the girls to tea. it was a fun time gaming

Which Russian city are you in? In Moscow sometimes I get better reactions approaching in English instead of Russian.

in the provinces. pekple dont speak english here.

i think i should just bite the bullet and do solo approaches, or work on making Local friends

Quote: (06-10-2012 07:36 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

i think i should just bite the bullet and do solo approaches, or work on making Local friends

Of course make local friends,social circle game is your bedrock in the provinces. If you have a local friend in the provinces where you are and you take him out for a beer or two on the weekends he will feel duty bound to start setting you up with his female friends. EVERY wing I have had there has understood that he needs to deliver girls or he will be spending his weekends at the dacha picking cucumbers instead of in the clubs with me. You don't need to verbalise that,he will understand that,it's the rate of exchange out there.

Quote: (06-10-2012 07:48 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (06-10-2012 07:36 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

Of course make local friends,social circle game is your bedrock in the provinces. If you have a local friend in the provinces where you are and you take him out for a beer or two on the weekends he will feel duty bound to start setting you up with his female friends. EVERY wing I have had there has understood that he needs to deliver girls or he will be spending his weekends at the dacha picking cucumbers instead of in the clubs with me. You don't need to verbalise that,he will understand that,it's the rate of exchange out there.

Met a guy in Kharkov. We'd go out and I would handle most, if not all, of the bill. He introduced me to one cute girl, but she was leaving the country a week after meeting so nothing happened. Then he asked me to help him call Apple support for some problem he was having. I did so twice. But a couple weeks pass and he makes no nightlife plans or female offerings. Then he asked me to call Apple again. I started to feel used. He broke the deal so I had to drop him.

What's the best way to meet local Russian male wings? I looked at the forums and they don't seem very user friendly. All of my other Russian male friends aren't much into nightlife. All my wings have been expats so far with worse Russian than me.