rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So this week I run out of money and deodorant...

And goddamn, chicks were loving me all week. Since I was out of deodorant I had to get by on body spray (which is like a bandaid for multiple bullet wounds on its own) and a light dusting of cologne. It was a good effect; the light notes of my cologne with a small undercurrent of man stink.

I had an amazing week, like summertime in Socal amazing (which is a trip because I live in the northeast). It was so excessive that I even pulled a number the other day after working for ten hours and being excessively haggard and smelly. Hell just now I flicked my card to a 7 in the bank that I was gaming, she's already sent the obligatory launch text and we're hanging out either next Tuesday or Wednesday. I've been getting mad eye contact, girls approaching me and preening at my words like I'm a rock star, god it's awesome.

But polite society kind of encourages you to not smell like you've been hunting game with a spear on the Serengeti, remember its a fine line between the alluring scent of your pheromones and rank BO. I picked up some deodorant (actually an antiperspirant), got my money right and am back where I was. I've learned something though, and I'm adjusting my pre-game.

Before:

Shower
AT LEAST 5 rolls of my deodorant (I consider a roll one full up and down sweep of the stick)
Small misting of body spray
Moderate cologne usage

What I plan to do now:

Shower
AT MAX 2 rolls of my deodorant
Gentle misting of cologne

I'm basically going for a slight aroma without being heinous. Did Roosh not do a post that's similar in nature to what I've been through this week?

NP

Use less body spray, check.

I use only deodorant and don't count each roll. I think you're over thinking it bro. lol

Roosh did post a blog about this subject once. I've heard that body odor can be aphrodisiac to women. Only problem is that when that stank smell settles into your clothes, it can be hard to get it out. I know this because my gym clothes, even after I wash them it doesn't get the BO smell out completely. I don't want my nicer shirts being messed up like that.

Don't get the point of this post

Quote: (11-28-2009 03:53 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Roosh did post a blog about this subject once.

http://www.rooshv.com/does-armpit-odor-m...e-to-women

I usually use unscented antiperspirant.