rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sweden thread

The Sweden thread

Alright here we go. Just got to Sweden and plan on staying for a couple weeks.

The forum has a lot of information on Sweden. Here are some previous threads to check out:

DATA SHEETS: OTHER: [Image: banana.gif]

The Sweden thread

In Stockholm for the 2nd half of June. Are you gonna be around?

Make sure you find something to do during midsommer, the whole country shuts down.

The Sweden thread

I am absolutely pining for a big breasted Swede girl right now after so long in Eastern Europe with very few blondes around. Summer is supposed to be great there.

My experience of the girls is generally good, had some results back in Thailand 2003, 2004, and 2006. Some lays, but also some childish dick teases. I think my style works well with them, Southern European dark looks, coupled with my Queen's English accent. Also had results in London, they love English guys.

Never been to Sweden though, think I will wait till Thailand in Autumn and fill my boots with Swedes then. They are even drunker and sluttier on holiday.

I think game will work well on Swedes, good luck

The Sweden thread

How are you planning on gaming with the outlandish expensiveness of sweden?

I am the cock carousel

The Sweden thread

Quote:Quote:

I think game will work well on Swedes, good luck

Personally I say that after a certain point, game - the way it's thought of on this board (with a North American lean) - will hurt you more than help you.

The Sweden thread

I hope this translates well and maybe you'll agree Vicious,

But if I could give a top on Sweden/Norway

Be Open...but don't be forward

I am the cock carousel

The Sweden thread

I've heard from a colleague at a previous job that Sweden has it own kind of Mardi Gras celebration.

http://www.thelocal.se/3671/20110429/

From what I heard it's a big fuckfest and married dudes are ok with other guys banging their wives.
It's part of the culture. Can anyone confirm this?

Dating in Sweden: sex, booze and mobile phones

I've always wanted to go check out Sweden for obvious reasons. [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: 24873.729.486.jpg]

[Image: 24826.729.484.jpg]

[Image: 24367.729.486.jpg]

Team Nachos

The Sweden thread

1st pic 3/10
2nd. 4,3,4
3rd. 4,3,2

Would not hit!

The Sweden thread

Quote: (06-06-2012 05:39 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

1st pic 3/10
2nd. 4,3,4
3rd. 4,3,2

Would not hit!

[Image: lol.gif]

The Sweden thread

1st pic 3/10
2nd. 4,3,4
3rd. 4,3,2

Would not hit!

What kind of supermodels are you banging in the Deep South Mechanico? [Image: lol.gif]
I would smash all but the blonde on the right in the 2nd pic. She has a weird face.
Man and I thought I was picky with girls ...sheesh.

Team Nachos

The Sweden thread

Picky bastards I'd skeet on them all.
[Image: hump.gif]

The Sweden thread

1st pic 8
2nd. 8,6,4
3rd. 8,5,5

Team Nachos

The Sweden thread

1st: 8 -8.5 (depending on ass of course)
2nd:6, 6, 4
3rd:7, 6, 5

The Sweden thread

I am going to be very interested to see what you think of the difference between Denmark and Sweden. Is all of Sweden hot and feminine or only around Stockholm? Or does Sweden simply leave Denmark and all other countries besides Poland in the dust? Or is all of Sweden only slightly better than Denmark and it's almost as over rated but the girls are quite as ugly? Or maybe Copenhagen is simply the DC or Toronto of Scandinavia?

I used to think there was no difference, but after seeing this cartoon strip I began to wonder if the members here insisting that Sweden was much better then Denmark might be right.

Scandinavia in the World
satwcomic.com

The Sweden thread

Quote: (06-06-2012 05:29 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I've heard from a colleague at a previous job that Sweden has it own kind of Mardi Gras celebration.

From what I heard it's a big fuckfest and married dudes are ok with other guys banging their wives.

I've always wanted to go check out Sweden for obvious reasons. [Image: smile.gif]

Was talking a Persian girl in Canada who has lived in Sweden all her life. She confirmed a couple of things:

- Finland booze cruise
- June 24th

are both fuckfests. The Swedish way of mating is as described in one of the articles. Get, really, really drunk and then fuck everything in sight, gangbangs etc. are common on the cruise, according to her.

The Sweden thread

I see that this has already turned into a sharp-elbows ratings and Easter-bunny-rumor thread.

The Sweden thread

I'm interested to find out how it is. Most Sweedish girls I've met in the states have been pretty ugly. The ones I did think looked good were of Arab decent. I'm also not a big fan of white girls though.

As for the pics...

1. 8 1/2. This is the type of blonde look I really like
2. 6 1/2, 5 (Though she has nice eyes), 4
3. 6, 7, 4

The Sweden thread

Sweden has the tallest girls in Europe (after Dutch maybe) and among the most gorgeous ones.

The Sweden thread

Quote: (06-06-2012 11:33 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2012 05:29 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Was talking a Persian girl in Canada who has lived in Sweden all her life. She confirmed a couple of things:

- Finland booze cruise
- June 24th

are both fuckfests. The Swedish way of mating is as described in one of the articles. Get, really, really drunk and then fuck everything in sight, gangbangs etc. are common on the cruise, according to her.

I was at Valborg in Uppsala multiple times and I can tell you, it's not a fuck fest. At least not for outsiders. People are simply happy and having a great time, especially if its sunny out. This obviously will make approaching easier and due to happier persons, maybe sex might happen faster. But it's definitely not a fuck fest.

You need game in Sweden to get laid. The thing is, if you have game, you'll get sex faster than in most other places and the girls are also way hotter in average then in other places.

About the booze cruise, I've taken it and yeah hookups do happen there. But people exagerate way too much about it too. Quality girls don't really go on there often and the ones that do, are surrounded by 20 other drunken dudes or she's hammered out of belief herself, which will make approaching and sex harder.

The Sweden thread

Well said trainwreck. I don't believe Sweden to be as easy as it's scandinavian counterparts. At least not anything 7 and above. Since I believe the quality is slightly higher in Sweden than Denmark or Norway for example I can imagine it being a harder slog. Whilst I have my fair share of Swedish flags in general they are real teases and I never managed to bang the ones I really wanted.
I am really looking forward to Rooshs experience out there and how it compares it to the rest of scandinavian. I never thought I'd see the day but for the sake of the forum it is an exciting challenge. Good luck Roosh.

The Sweden thread

Quote: (06-06-2012 08:02 PM)Rurik Wrote:  

That blonde on the right is a 4 huh? I was joking on my post. The way some of you guys rate girls in these pictures boggles my mind and Parlay you wouldn't hit one of them? Come on dude. I'm sure you drag way worse shit back to your place every couple weeks.

The Sweden thread

1st pic 3/10
2nd. 4,3,4
3rd. 4,3,2

Would not hit!

Thanks for having such high standards! I'll happily take your rejects [Image: banana.gif]

Game is a necessary evil

The Sweden thread

Quote: (06-07-2012 09:20 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2012 08:02 PM)Rurik Wrote:  

That blonde on the right is a 4 huh? I was joking on my post. The way some of you guys rate girls in these pictures boggles my mind and Parlay you wouldn't hit one of them? Come on dude. I'm sure you drag way worse shit back to your place every couple weeks.

I don't like her face. Too masculine for me to put any work into banging her. And yeah I've slept with girls uglier than her for sure.
If I'm not attracted to her and it's an easy lay then yeah I'll hit it. Those are the girls you push for SNA(Same Night Anal) [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

The Sweden thread

Would bang all but the last one

The Sweden thread

Quote: (06-07-2012 07:54 AM)Richie Wrote:  

Well said trainwreck. I don't believe Sweden to be as easy as it's scandinavian counterparts. At least not anything 7 and above. Since I believe the quality is slightly higher in Sweden than Denmark or Norway for example I can imagine it being a harder slog. Whilst I have my fair share of Swedish flags in general they are real teases and I never managed to bang the ones I really wanted.
I am really looking forward to Rooshs experience out there and how it compares it to the rest of scandinavian. I never thought I'd see the day but for the sake of the forum it is an exciting challenge. Good luck Roosh.

Yep, from my experience the 7's and above are actually mostly in relationships and they are quite serious about it. Swedish guys might have no compareable game to Americans but they do have great genes and swag. Finland is definitely the easiest one out of all nordic countries. This is due to Finnish guys just getting absurdely drunk, having no game and mostly not knowing how to dress well. I know a guy who got laid in sweden... he managed a 7 out of 7 days streak... but the quality was ... to be fair, quite low.

The tales of having girls outright approach you are all BS. I roll suited up, look Spanish, got quite good looks and even though I do get a lot of approach invitations (stares, smiles) I never had a reasonably looking girl in nothern Europe approach me.

You definitely need to come in with great game. There are quite a lot of girls who would choose a foreign guy over a Swedish guy for LTR's but it's only because of a few points:

1- Foreign guys acknowledge the beauty of Swedish girls more, therefore treat them better
2- Foreign guys (they associate this mostly with Americans) have more of an alpha behavior compared to the scandinavian guys. They fuck better and know how to lead a woman. It's funny how the Swedish guys get trained to believe in equality (honestly, I think they get trained to believe that women are the superior sex) in school. It actually favors women in the day-by-day life but in the end, all they want is a guy that leads them and buys them dinner sometime
3- They think Americans are cool. God knows why [Image: tongue.gif]

But there's a couple things that play in your disfavor if you're looking to LTR or bang any of these girls:

1- As a foreigner, I'm sure that you will mostly disagree with the nanny state and some certain laws
2- Swedes have been guilted by their School since childhood for being a rich country, they want to help everyone and everybody become more advanced. I've had a couple of discussions with Swedish girls why I don't think that sending money down to Africa helps anything at all. Also, Sweden has been overrun by asylants. Most of the 18-30 crowd thinks this is a great thing since they 'saved a life of someone who would've gotten killed in their home country, even if hes a criminal'. I highly disagree.
3- Insane flakiness. Even if you banged her and had a great connection, there's no guarantee that she'll hit you up again. Especially during the summer months. If she's a hot girl, she will have an extensive social circle. And if you have friends in Stockholm, your summer nights are all booked up for at least 1 week in advance.

Of course being exotic will help you out with certain types of girls but the best ones are mostly tied down to some rich good looking Swedish dude - and also quite loyal. At least as loyal as a woman can be.

The pro's of Swedish girls:
1- They love to take care of their men. It's not unheard of having a SNL and waking up to some breakfast. I know this makes no sense given the fact of feminism, but I've found Scandinavian feminism to be rather about equality, not about castrating men or completely wishy washing male-female relations.
2- They got money and make awesome travel companions
3- Highly educated women, but somehow still manage to stay feminine
4- The looks. I've been in South America, All over Europe (including FSU) and Northern America. Swedish girls beat any other 'race'. Because they know how to dress, dress insanely provocative in the summer (I'm talking extra short shorts and just a bra) and have really cool, girly personalities. And I didn't even mention their awesome gene pool. I definitely want a kid from one of these beauties, lol.k
5- Perfect English. C/F doesn't work as well, sarcasm will
6- For some reason, lots of them are bi. Threesomes are possible.
7- Sexually open, they love sex and are OK talking about it.

About the 'husbands dont care if their women fuck around' thing.. lol, I highly doubt that. Divorce rates are high but then again, there are a lot of unmarried parents too.