rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dead Obese Woman Carried So Much Fat She Set Crematorium on Fire

Quote:Quote:

The fat caused the fire inside the crematorium to reach 300C, resulting in clouds of smoke billowing out of the building when the filter mechanisms failed to stand up to the job. Firemen had to rush to the scence in Graz, Austria, where they were confronted by thick black smoke smoke which, in the words of the Daily Mail, left them "covered with a layer of sooty grease". Delightful. They eventually extinguished the fire by aiming water through the vents which are used to clear the filters of the cremation oven.
-- Source

Wonder how much she contributed to global warming?

Dude, it's o.k. to call her fat. Really. Say it, "Fat".

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (06-05-2012 10:03 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Dude, it's o.k. to call her fat. Really. Say it, "Fat".

I just copypasted the title of the article.

Even in death, fatties ruin the world

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

This HAS to lead to new guidelines for the cremation of the obese. They'll have to lipo most of that fat out of there, because it's obviously a fire hazard. I can't erase the image of "sooty grease" covering everything!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I can't believe they wasted all that valuable lard. And all this while people are using unhealthy soy-based cooking oil.

"Sky burial" is easier on the environment and is practiced by both Zoroastrians and Tibetans.

For the obese, it should be the only legal funerary method.

[Image: PH000037.lg.jpg]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

yea..but nothing would eat it...

I am the cock carousel

Burning love!

Quote: (06-06-2012 05:45 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

"Sky burial" is easier on the environment and is practiced by both Zoroastrians and Tibetans.

For the obese, it should be the only legal funerary method.

That's dangerous too, it'd be like leaving a beached whale. Eventually gas builds up and kaboom!

It's considered bad luck if the birds become slow eaters (take more than 90 minutes to finish) or become full and stop eating altogether. There's actual dances to encourage the birds to start eating again and to eat faster. So you'd have to include the cost of hiring Khwarezm dancers in the Dakhmas Fattie Funeral Package.

Cause you know those birds gonna be full.

Skinny girls dance to encourage faster fattie eating
[Image: Khwarezm-DancingBeforeTheDakhma.Gif]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World