rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do American guys have the best game?

http://www.rooshv.com/do-american-guys-h...-the-world

Is it true? Since we're so used to maneuvering around cows, dealing with cock blockers and haters, putting up with flakes, taking control of a woman who's trying to act like a man with you. Break it down for me...

no.

Quote: (06-04-2012 10:20 PM)pikachufanboy Wrote:  

no.
Yes

Bring it!

America Vs. France?

French dudes are smooth. But my only experience with them is when they land here in Canada on exchange and by default are exotic to broads.

Many other countries the dudes get laid way more i.e: Finland, France, UK, Mexico, Canada. But America .... as hard it is to relive. Is one of the most sexually repressed Countries on earth. Sex is still taboo in America, and is not viewed freely. It is only viewed freely when it is a commodity for sale or consumption.

We always say that them harder spots breed better game so maybe that tips it to America. American commercialized game but that can't cloud the argument for whom is better. The studies and surveys say dudes getting more kitty in a lot other spots.

do you mean on average? or at the elite level?

at my former university people used to play spot the american. baggy white tee, backward cap, perfect white teeth, generally unfashionable. different sense of humour, very obvious - not so much dry wit. americans didn't have a great rep with women.

of course these guys were mainly from holy cross and other unis in M.A., unis in pennsylvania and a few from texas/south carolina/colorado.

i'm sure there's some good american players out there. but i haven't met one yet among the hoards of american exchange students i've interacted with over the past 5 years.

American guys clean up with foreign women on foreign turf.

Foreign guys struggle with American women on American turf.

End of debate.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Quote: (06-04-2012 10:38 PM)pikachufanboy Wrote:  

at my former university people used to play spot the american. baggy white tee, backward cap, perfect white teeth, generally unfashionable. different sense of humour, very obvious - not so much dry wit. americans didn't have a great rep with women.

of course these guys were mainly from holy cross and other unis in M.A., unis in pennsylvania and a few from texas/south carolina/colorado.

i'm sure there's some good american players out there. but i haven't met one yet among the hoards of american exchange students i've interacted with over the past 5 years.

Not to sure. The Study does not give much into how they gathered the data. Just saying it was a secret survey of 14,000 abroad.

Quote:Quote:

LONDON, Nov. 30 (UPI) -- Britain tops the list among industrialized nations for promiscuity, suggests an international index that measured one-night stands.

Taiwan rated the lowest in promiscuity in a global study overseen by David Schmitt, a professor of psychology at Bradley University in Illinois, The Times of London reported Sunday.

Researchers asked more than 14,000 people in 48 countries to anonymously answer questionnaires about numbers of partners, one-night stands and how comfortable they were with the idea of casual sex, Schmitt said.

In descending order, Britain ranked first ahead of Germany, the Czech Republic, Australia, the United States, France and Canada, Schmitt said, noting industrialized Western nations may rank higher because residents, overall, are increasingly willing to accept promiscuity among women as well as men.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2008/11/3...z1wt40jzXi

http://www.data360.org/pdf/2007041606413...Survey.pdf

Turkey? Is this true or is it mostly P4P?

*Number of Partner's Page*

So that's the question there should be a balance between how skanky the girls are and how much game these guys gotta use. It would seem the middle would be the best. If girls are just strait hoes (Norway, Greece lol) then are dudes just shooting fish in a barrel? Then at the very bottom (India, China) we all know its like tryna squeeze a rock to get bang in those spots.

Often, those guys are banging the hottest girls. Who's banging the hottest girls in LA with the greatest ease? Tech titans? Captains of industry? Actors and artists? Nah son, good old USC fratstars.

The average American guy is nothing to write home about, but our top 5% or 10% are strong contenders.

This is a distinction we need to make to make this a meaningful conversation.

Quote: (06-04-2012 10:42 PM)Paul Wanka Wrote:  

American guys clean up with foreign women on foreign turf.

Foreign guys struggle with American women on American turf.

End of debate.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Not really true.

The opposite could be argued very convincingly.

let's compare the big dogs. someone should come up with an American dream team. remember that we're a melting pot with all kinds of ethnicities so it's gonna consist of lots of different types on it, not just the frat boy type you described.

Average dude = no fucking way (the average American dude sleeps with like 7 women in his life. And remember some of those dudes are lower and some of those dudes are lying).

As far as big dogs go I would say America wins (maybe I'm a little biased, so sorry about that), America is a very competitive place only the best ever actually succeed. As such an American player has to bust his ass off to get anywhere and I think that a lot of other countries don't really require that (not a bad thing, just saying that in some places it is easier to pull).

Also I'm not to sure about all "elites" in general. I bet that if you stripped down most athletes/rockstars/rappers/actors to the same level of wealth/fame (but they still kept their notch count and experience with women) as yourself (no forum member in particular, this is fair game for everyone to think about) half the dudes on here would be able to kick their asses.

Also just an idea I came up with, have we ever done datasheets on people/fictitious characters and broken down their game and game improving personality attributes (didn't know what to search for so I couldn't look)?

It really depends if you're talking average joes or best of the best.

If you had a Game Olympics™, the Americans would definitely pull down some hardware, but Latin America would be heavily represented. Europeans (especially the Italians and French) tend to be corny, but word has it that the Greeks and some of the Eastern Europeans have some tight game. Indians, East Asians, and many Middle-Easterners would fair poorly.

Some Game Olympic Events:

Cockblock Slalom (avoiding and neutralizing a sophisticated maze of cockblockers): Americans (specifically DC) players take Bronze, Silver, and Gold

Caveman Game: Brazilians and Russians

Dance Game: Cubans and Puerto Ricans

Corny Over-the-Top Romantic Game: French and Italians

[Image: gift1.jpg]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

America seems to have this split in guys, among guys who were "raised" in an overconservative fashion, opposed to guys who were allowed to party and have the usual high school experience.

You see on TV...so much about teenagers having sex, teenage pregnancy, etc. What these statistics don't understand, there is a population of guys out there who have nothing to do with this.

One group of guys that seemed confident would be the Argentines. When I lived in Chicago, I met some, and I could tell they generally had a certain confidence about them that most guys do not have. Among the Latin countries, they seem to be the "highest game". They are known to be cocky, America and most countries would frown on this trait, but you can tell it's made their population cooler than most.

Depends on the dynamics of the city a guy is living in. For example, DC/Toronto/etc guys IMO can clean up virtually any where as they have been to hell and back with their women.

Quote: (06-05-2012 12:10 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

If you had a Game Olympics™, the Americans would definitely pull down some hardware, but Latin America would be heavily represented. Europeans (especially the Italians and French) tend to be corny, but word has it that the Greeks and some of the Eastern Europeans have some tight game. Indians, East Asians, and many Middle-Easterners would fair poorly.

Cockblock Slalom (avoiding and neutralizing a sophisticated maze of cockblockers): Americans (specifically DC) players take Bronze, Silver, and Gold

Hey buddy, be careful about lumping "middle-easterns" in the poor category. It MIGHT apply to some middle-easterns who've never been/lived in a western country, but those of us who are born and bred in North America can pull a wide variety of women, especially if they had the height/body like myself and put some effort into fitness, style and game. Not to mention those of us who live in harsh environments like DC/Toronto, which i will always maintain, thickens your skin/sharpens your game!

I've got some PR buddies that have incredible game. One of them masterminded this plan...

We used to meet up on the beach with our sportbikes one or two nights a week. This one dude who started riding with us looks just like vanilla ice so he had the idea to pull bodyguard game. Two dudes would go into the club and stand like secret service agents then we would rush the dude in there and put him in a corner. Another one would go around and start telling people Vanilla ice is here blah blah. Girls would approach him and we took turns cutting them off for "security" reasons and spitting game at them. When we rounded up girls for everyone we would pull them all at once on to our bikes and either meet up later to drink or go our own ways. I'm talking top talent here.

Quote: (06-05-2012 10:01 AM)Perseus Wrote:  

Depends on the dynamics of the city a guy is living in. For example, DC/Toronto/etc guys IMO can clean up virtually any where as they have been to hell and back with their women.

Quote: (06-05-2012 12:10 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Hey buddy, be careful about lumping "middle-easterns" in the poor category. It MIGHT apply to some middle-easterns who've never been/lived in a western country, but those of us who are born and bred in North America can pull a wide variety of women, especially if they had the height/body like myself and put some effort into fitness, style and game. Not to mention those of us who live in harsh environments like DC/Toronto, which i will always maintain, thickens your skin/sharpens your game!

To be fair, if you were born and raised in the US then you are American, not middle eastern for the purpose of this discussion.

Do black Americans count in the poll? I knew a guy from Brooklyn who came and blitzed London in a few weeks. I watched him and he was single minded and infinitely arrogant in his personal beliefs to smash.

I have also rolled with some guys from the Caribbean and they seem singularly focused on smashing. They are also very effective and when speaking with them, they understood tactics that some of us have had to be defined in books. I think guys from the islands come with some serious pipe game. You have to look at the market and the difficulty. You can't say that some country eat a lot when the women there are as easy as pie.

For it to be truly a test, I think a representative from every country listed should spend a month in India and then a month in Egypt and see who gets the most notches.

That would be the defining factor.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (06-04-2012 10:59 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Often, those guys are banging the hottest girls. Who's banging the hottest girls in LA with the greatest ease? Tech titans? Captains of industry? Actors and artists? Nah son, good old USC fratstars.

The average American guy is nothing to write home about, but our top 5% or 10% are strong contenders.

Interesting. Do you have an examples?

Women will bang a guy off of his accent alone so the answer is NO! Any foreign guy has a chance outside of his native country....STRICTLY off of the "new meat" concept alone.

Ya'll are giving females WAY to much credit.

Quote: (06-05-2012 02:19 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Women will bang a guy off of his accent alone so the answer is NO! Any foreign guy has a chance outside of his native country....STRICTLY off of the "new meat" concept alone.

Accents are only sexy if they are anyting European or Australian. Anything else and it is a turn off.[Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (06-05-2012 02:25 PM)ninja26 Wrote:  

Accents are only sexy if they are anyting European or Australian. Anything else and it is a turn off.[Image: undecided.gif]

Are you talking about what you like or what lizards like? Because I know lizards whose punanies start to flood like gates once they hear certain West Indian accents.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (06-05-2012 02:15 PM)soup Wrote:  

You mean the girls or the guys [Image: gay.gif]?

Walk around the USC campus some time. Check out the 'houses.' Rich hot blonde California girls galore. No guarantees you'll get anywhere with the 'sisters' though.

Status and Access: Keys to the VAG.

Quote: (06-05-2012 03:05 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2012 02:15 PM)soup Wrote:  

You mean the girls or the guys [Image: gay.gif]?

Walk around the USC campus some time. Check out the 'houses.' Rich hot blonde California girls galore. No guarantees you'll get anywhere with the 'sisters' though.

Status and Access: Keys to the VAG.

Ha [Image: gay.gif] yes, the girls. The frat guys are pulling better than the famous actors? I need to see this.

Quote: (06-05-2012 02:30 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2012 02:25 PM)ninja26 Wrote:  

Are you talking about what you like or what lizards like? Because I know lizards whose punanies start to flood like gates once they hear certain West Indian accents.

I am talking about what the lizards like because you just pointed out....some women will spread solely after hearing a West Indian accent. I have seen the "West Indian effect" in college firsthand. Those cats were cleaning UP in college with the women.

Urban - That was directed at ninja who was saying that only Euro and Auzzie accents were cool for lizards.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards