rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going After A New Girl

Going After A New Girl

Aye bros, I need some advice. It's this girl I've been wanting to holler @. I decided I'm going to write her on Facebook. I know what I'm going to say, but I'm wondering should I give her my #?? Would that be Alpha or Beta?? Would it be Alpha because I'm taking charge and telling her to fuck with me?? Or is it Beta because then I'm waiting to hear from her?? Let me know...

Going After A New Girl

[Image: troll.gif]

Going After A New Girl

[Image: attachment.jpg6419]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Going After A New Girl

Sounds Beta, try PM'ing her something better instead. Wait for the number, it will come if you play it right. In person>FB any day of the week

Going After A New Girl

Write this word for word:

"Hi, I think you're incredibly sexy and attractive. You might be the cutest girl I've ever seen LOL. There's something about your eyes...I know this sounds crazy but I think I could see myself falling in love with you. What are you up to tonight/tomorrow/the next night? My schedule's wide open and we could go to dinner and see a movie after. Sorry I didn't write sooner I just didn't know what to say and I didn't want to say something dumb LOL. Anyway hope you get this msg in time, if I don't hear from you I'll just hit you up again in a few days. Bye bye!!! =)"

I promise you'll get the bang.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Going After A New Girl

[Image: a68825_xlf.jpg]

Going After A New Girl

Quote: (05-31-2012 09:17 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Write this word for word:

"Hi, I think you're incredibly sexy and attractive. You might be the cutest girl I've ever seen LOL. There's something about your eyes...I know this sounds crazy but I think I could see myself falling in love with you. What are you up to tonight/tomorrow/the next night? My schedule's wide open and we could go to dinner and see a movie after. Sorry I didn't write sooner I just didn't know what to say and I didn't want to say something dumb LOL. Anyway hope you get this msg in time, if I don't hear from you I'll just hit you up again in a few days. Bye bye!!! =)"

I promise you'll get the bang.

Funny shit right there!

Going After A New Girl

Quote: (05-31-2012 10:04 PM)houston Wrote:  

[Image: a68825_xlf.jpg]

Hahahahaha...