rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Sister Is An Unstoppable Feminazi

Okay brothers, there's something I have to get off my chest.

Growing up, my sister was always a domineering force.

Even as a young child, she was clearly the faviored sibling, screaming and throwing tantrums to get her way while my brother and I would get our asses whooped for similar behavior.

For a time, I thought this behavior would pass.

But much to my chagrin, it only got worse as time went on.

As she got older, my sister progressed from simply screaming to issuing orders, to demanding everything from my parents and getting it all.

On one occasion, my mom dared rebel against one of her requests.

In exchange, my sister threatened to hit her with a hammer.

"I can call the cops on you!" my mom said.

"LOL" replied my sister, "you'll be the one getting taken away for child abuse when they find out that you never bought me the food I wanted!"

Things went on like this for years.

There was even a time when I thought there was a chance of things improving; when she hit her HS years, my sister got a BF, and moved out with him.

But alas, she ballooned up, and when her fattitude became too much, her BF kicked her to the curb.

After the breakup, my sister showed a new determination I'd never seen before.

She was mad, fat, and bent on revenge.

She had a new determination to dominate and control everyone in her life, the likes of which I'd never seen before.

There were times when, after being forced to drive her around all day, I'd suggest she'd gone too far.

But it was no use.

All day, she'd have her friends on the phone, telling her "you go girl" and otherwise encouraging her buff, masculine, bulldog-like behavior.

Then, things started to get bad.

The terminal decline started when she went to college.

Initially, she wanted to be an engineering major; but when she realized that she had no useful skills in life, did she drop out and take up a respectable job waitressing?

No, she enrolled in a women's studies program.

From that point on, all was lost.

Her domineering presence was suddenly bolstered with reassurances that she was "oppressed" and a "victim." Now, instead of just ordering her parents and siblings to do things for her, she would threaten them with legal action if they did not!

Naturally, with this behavioral shift, came the physical shift.

Within a year of becoming a feminazi major, she had donnned the Skrillex hair cut along with several tats, learned German and acquired a membership in a heavy-weights-only gym. Suddenly, she looked not like a woman at all, but like a buff as fuck, masculine dude.

Now, her power has been solidified.

Anyone who dares oppose her faces a severe beating, threatened not only by her large muscles, but also the threat that "you hit a woman you get a whoopin'"

Indeed, it is like a Nazi-like force has taken over my home. When she and her other feminazi friends come over, drink and start belting songs, a thunderous roar that can only be compared to a third reich war chant fills the room.

This is what I deal with every day.

Will I ever escape this fate?

I doubt it.

The economy has hit me hard, and in so many ways, moving away from my parents' home simply does not seem like an option.

For now, at least, I must accept that my feminazi sister is unstoppable.

Your sister is not a feminazi; your sister is mentally ill and uses feminism as the mental justification for the abuse she heaps on people. Being oppressed sounds a lot better than, "I'm a horrible human being that feels entitled to everything good in life, even though I've done nothing to earn it."

Where is your father?

[Image: huh.gif]

Are you trolling? The story sounds too 'perfect' - Skrillex haircut, women's studies, fattitude, getting jacked...

Quote: (05-31-2012 12:21 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Where is your father?

[Image: huh.gif]

Are you trolling? The story sounds too 'perfect' - Skrillex haircut, women's studies, fattitude, getting jacked...

No.

The only exaggeration is that she's not really a women's studies major, just a sociology major. But she takes so many "gender" courses she might as well be a women's studies major.

Music gets too loud, go to your electricity meter box out the front and either switch the master off or remove a fuse. They will have no idea how to fix it.

Urinate in her and her friends alcoholic drinks.

Smack her in the head after she hits you. As she falls to the ground yell at her "NO, it is not OK for you to hit me". Ensure it is recorded.

Post on facebook titled "Inferior woman gest pwned!"

Say something ridiculous to make her mad on your way out the door. Make sure she knows that you think it's hilarious when she gets all worked up. Tell her 'don't have a hissy fit'.

pics, lets see her

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

If she physically hits you, you should probably beat the crap out of her. She's your sibling, it isn't the same as beating up a normal girl.

this sounds like the scariest movie ever

Pics or it didn't happen.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

fight her bro, show her who's the real man. If my sister ever treated me like that I'd elbow her face in. It sounds to me like this is severely affecting your alpha male behavior too.
Also:
Quote: (05-31-2012 10:36 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Pics or it didn't happen.

Quote: (05-31-2012 05:22 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

If she physically hits you, you should probably beat the crap out of her. She's your sibling, it isn't the same as beating up a normal girl.

This.

But where's your father tho?

See if this would of happened in a African house she would of had her ass busted up along time ago. If any of my sisters showed that much defiance to my mother her tiny 5 1" frame would swell up and do damage. there are some lines of dissrespect you don't cross.

When she threatned her parents with the cops you know what my bush parents would say back.. with the most cold and confident demener:

"How can you call the police if your incapable of doing so......."
[Image: 2vciy2t.jpg]

A lion could draw conclusions from that and step the fuck back.

If that did not work my parents would of just abandoned her ass in HS. She wants to go live with a boy before she's done HS? Okay. If she knows all the answers of whats good then she should stop freeloading of our shit. Go "Be a Women".

This is all tough love. Some may object to it but even with my two sisters having their crazy fazes of soft defiance both ended up cooling out and are trying to become as feminine as possible to court husbands.

They thank my momma for being such a hard ass on them.

Stop being nice to her. She is blood but ya'll still way to nice. Cut that chic off. Let her go learn things the hard way. Her bubble is artificial and only propped up wit things outside that she takes advantage off (School, Govt, Home, Parents, Friends).

Your sister will learn. She will never admit it publicly but in personally solitude in her 40's.. alone....ugly... she will breakdown realizing she has and will contribute nothing to this planet.

Get forum members to pump and dump/gangbang her....

JK

Your sister is a LESBIAN - butch and probably didnt know it when she got married

hence the mannishness and domineering behavior

If she hits you or uses any violence against you simply call the cops on her ass and she WILL spend a night in jail. That should teach her a little bit. Contrary to popular belief in the manosphere women are not exempt of domestic violence laws. For example years ago me and my ex-wife were fighting an were pretty loud and some neighbor called cops (it was a woman and she thought I am beating her up). When the cops came they took her because she dumped a glass of milk at me. I wanted them to go away since when they came we were not fighting anymore and nothing happened, but they had to take somebody and I guess dumping a milk on somebody constitutes an assault. She spent a day in jail crying for most of those 24+ hours. There were several women there for DV against their husbands/partners that night with her, although most of them for far more serious stuff (serious injury, etc.)

How old are you? You just gotta get out of there, do what it takes.

Quote: (05-31-2012 01:42 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Your sister is a LESBIAN - butch and probably didnt know it when she got married

hence the mannishness and domineering behavior

This. Straight feminists don't typically mold themselves into bulldykes with a weight lifting regimen, they just get fat.

She should be a meme. ButchDyke Zilla. Destroying building and me with her acidic menstrual rays. I want to see a picture of her too, or this is false.

Sucks to be you. That sounds like hell on earth.

See North Dakota thread. /end

This is absurd.

Sexists Cares About Women Grunting in Tennis http://jezebel.com/5915564/you-know-who-...is-sexists

Quote: (05-31-2012 11:15 AM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

Get forum members to pump and dump/gangbang her....

JK

No way I would take that bullet.

Quote: (06-04-2012 07:24 PM)zoom Wrote:  

This is absurd.

Sexists Cares About Women Grunting in Tennis http://jezebel.com/5915564/you-know-who-...is-sexists

From the supposed sexist article they pulled a quote. This quote just describes 2 players' grunts. One is more surprising than the other. The quote says nothing about "women should not be allowed to grunt but its fine when men do it" they are just joking about ridiculous grunting when playing a sport. I'm really trying to work on not even responding to dumb shit like this I can't change, but I still can't even comprehend how a site with articles based on how the author 'feels' about a certain subject, but lack any logical structure or argument is so popular. I guess women do live in the realm of 'feeling'

check out this quote from that article

"Tennis is a sport that involves using your arm muscles to swing a big fly-swatter thingy as hard as you can at a tiny little ball, over and over, for hours. Sometimes, when a tennis player (male or female) hits the ball with the swatter, they grunt with exertion—just like you, when you lift a heavy box of video game cartridges or sit down too hard in the recliner."

The author is speaking to males, but mostly females will read it so they simplify the description of a sport to cater to females who, as they so sexistly suggest, can't comprehend any kind of sports. The second sentence is again bringing up male stereotypes. I knew a girl who called this site news. They just perpetrate their own myths through their "sarcastic girl humour" so people will actually believe something is against their agenda.

What I tell ya, she just needs the right guy. All every woman really wants, be it mother, senator or nun, is some serious deep dickin. ~quote from Chasing Amy

Team Nachos