rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman gets pumped and dumped, becomes overnight expert on psychopaths

She found out guy read Art of Seduction after he left

Quote:Quote:

I did not know I was seduced, except in retrospect. Did you know? He was charming, but I knew it and resisted it. He got to me with purity, though, this psychoGAYguy.

Did you know there are many ways to seduce that are not obvious and not always romantic? Seducers aren't always "bad boys". They can also represent themselves as "saints" or "healers" or "helpers"; they can be a man or a woman who is indifferent to your gender, and it doesn't even have to be a romantic relationship. Some are charismatic, some are "wounded", or a melange. All make you feel a singular object of concern and care,so special.

And before you know it , you feel all warm and fuzzy (that's the power of charm), full of fire and desire -it doesn't matter what the object is- they give us dreams and for a while, reflect them. Meanwhile, your most cherished beliefs become challenges, and the awful dissonance creeps in and begins to settle.

But by then they have hard-wired you to them- as those words of grace and warm gesture and song, all great knowledge and spirit turn to sharp, convoluted sheaths of steel. You have learned to exist in a camp that concentrates only on them, for your heart, psyche, spirit, have become barb-wired.

She takes this to be psychopathic:

"If you are to stay in a relationship ....a second seduction is required. Never let the other person take you for granted- use absence, create pain and conflict, to keep the seduced on tenterhooks."

&&&

[Her -- emphasis mine] This brief but scary excerpt was brought to you by Robert Greene from his new book, "The Art of Seduction". It seems that many people are grateful for all the great tips the book provides. For more tantalising and shocking excerpts, go here:

So remember guys let women take advantage of you, cling to you and be bitches to you or else you are narcissist or psychopath. I think this is a classical case of what psychologists call projection. You should note how many women comment on this blog.

Oh yea and she calls Borderline Personality Disorder -- by all means a female psychosis in most cases, a myth. Feminists are saying it should not be a disorder because statisically it affects more women than men. This makes sense since women with BPD are by all means excessively clingy and emotionally damaged, and not putting up with this garbage is the bane of their existence.

It's amazing how angry women have become concerning the whole game/PUA/seduction industry. If the guys use seduction skills to get the bang, they're "creepy," "psychopathic," blah blah fucking blah. If the guy doesn't employ proper seduction, he doesn't get laid.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Personally I think women hate the Venusian Arts™ because they can't accept getting fucked by a guy they might not otherwise spread their legs for.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I have to respond to this...I just broke up with a narcissist. We've been together for just a few months but it's clear to me that even if he hasn't read this book, he was using the same techniques. He was so charming at first, and seemed so caring and genuine and warm. He made me feel like I was the most important woman in the world. The ways he could read my body language and anticipate my needs almost before I was aware of them, the way he made me feel so feminine and romantic, the incredible sex...all of these things kept me coming back despite the fact that we had serious arguments almost from the first day of the relationship.

But the mask began to slip more often as we spent increasing amounts of time together, and it didn't take very long for me to realize that this man has serious psychological problems and is dangerous to my mental health.

Despite my understanding of how toxic our relationship was, and how crazy and inadequate he made me feel, it hurts not to call him and beg him to take me back. I broke up with him but I feel like he left me. He hasn't called or tried to contact me once since I asked him to leave my home after he raged at me in front of my children. In some ways that hurts most of all: that he let me go. Isn't that twisted?

I'm starting therapy soon to figure out why I was such an easy target for this man.
[Image: lol.gif]

The most amazing [Image: womanhamster.gif] of all shows up after a breakup. Women literally rewrite history.

Quote: (05-29-2012 07:30 PM)porcupine Wrote:  

I have to respond to this...I just broke up with a narcissist. We've been together for just a few months but it's clear to me that even if he hasn't read this book, he was using the same techniques. He was so charming at first, and seemed so caring and genuine and warm. He made me feel like I was the most important woman in the world. The ways he could read my body language and anticipate my needs almost before I was aware of them, the way he made me feel so feminine and romantic, the incredible sex...all of these things kept me coming back despite the fact that we had serious arguments almost from the first day of the relationship.

But the mask began to slip more often as we spent increasing amounts of time together, and it didn't take very long for me to realize that this man has serious psychological problems and is dangerous to my mental health.

Despite my understanding of how toxic our relationship was, and how crazy and inadequate he made me feel, it hurts not to call him and beg him to take me back. I broke up with him but I feel like he left me. He hasn't called or tried to contact me once since I asked him to leave my home after he raged at me in front of my children. In some ways that hurts most of all: that he let me go. Isn't that twisted?

I'm starting therapy soon to figure out why I was such an easy target for this man.

Was just gonna copy and paste this. I literally laughed out loud while reading this. The hamster is strong with this one. These women are emotion junkies.

Quote: (05-30-2012 05:53 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2012 07:30 PM)porcupine Wrote:  

Was just gonna copy and paste this. I literally laughed out loud while reading this. The hamster is strong with this one. These women are emotion junkies.

Edit to: Women are emotion junkies

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I have to say though women seem infatuated with narcissists and psychopaths only becoming disenchanted with them after they cut them out of their lives.

Skip to 6:50

The woman in this documentary is 39 years old and dating a internet famous narcissist who is 47. She wants children but he will not give them to her. She goes out of her way to justify why she is with him even when it is in her best interest to not be. When she gets him to do things like pick up the towel, he will refuse to do it unless he gets to make a rule about picking up the towel(good stragedy for LTRs?). You have to watch the whole thing to get the whole feel of it, he can do no wrong and she is the one who is always wrong but she is completely infatuated with him. He never apologizes and they had a very shitty wedding from the sound of it, while he recounts it in a grandoise way she just looks up at him with sheer adornation. I'm not sure if this is the part where it is or not.

Women do not like the world spelled out to them in cold, hard objective ways - like the Prince, or the Art of Seduction. What's more amusing is that the Art of Seduction isn't a manual for getting laid - he just merely lays out the seduction process in a linear fashion, relying on real stories from history.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Yeah, I don't like following the strategies in that book, but damn, does it ever work.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote: (05-29-2012 06:53 PM)tjames Wrote:  

Oh yea and she calls Borderline Personality Disorder -- by all means a female psychosis in most cases, a myth. Feminists are saying it should not be a disorder because statisically it affects more women than men.

So does dying in childbirth. Try telling one of them that's normal.

Has Roosh done a review for Art of Seduction?

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (05-06-2013 08:28 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Women do not like the world spelled out to them in cold, hard objective ways - like the Prince, or the Art of Seduction. What's more amusing is that the Art of Seduction isn't a manual for getting laid - he just merely lays out the seduction process in a linear fashion, relying on real stories from history.

Similar to The Game in that it's much more about the anecdotes than any instructions conveyed.

One of my all-time favorite quotes is from that book, uttered by Lou Salome:

"The reception of the semen is for me the height of ecstasy."

Reinforces the notion that girls are pleasured not by being pleasured, but by pleasuring you.

Like The Game, however, I suspect many of the stories, or at least many of their details, are apocryphal.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters