rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Super Romantic!

Super Romantic!

Just saw this making the rounds on Facebook with girls chiming in and fawning all over this. BARF.

Honestly, I wish this nothing but the best. This guy has a rude awakening coming to him though, after prostrating himself like that. This short haired dyke has him by the balls for the rest of his life.

But what disgusts me the most is watching girls' responses to this. Waxing ecstatic about how romantic it is while just this past weekend they were probably having a sloppy drunken ONS with a complete stranger. I'm sure it's every girl's dream to be proposed to like this, sometime in their late 20s or early 30s, but only once she's had her fill of strange cock inside her and a slew of alpha's treating her like an absolute whore.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Super Romantic!

Dudes need to stop the down-on-one-knee shit. If you must propose, do it when you're sitting down across from her, or naked in a hot tub or something. But no more kneeling.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Super Romantic!

An SUV is doing 8 MPH on a 2-way street with 20 ppl dancing around it. How did none of those SWPL's not get hit?

Clearly he was already her bitch, dude just wanted to make it legal.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Super Romantic!

At first I thought this was a pretty cool choreographed project and the little boy in the van was just making sure everything thing would sync up.

Then I realized it was a gay marriage proposal.

Good luck to those two guys.. I have nothing against gay marriage so im happy he got all his family and friends to help out and support them

I am the cock carousel

Super Romantic!

Quote: (05-26-2012 09:53 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

But what disgusts me the most is watching girls' responses to this. Waxing ecstatic about how romantic it is while just this past weekend they were probably having a sloppy drunken ONS with a complete stranger. I'm sure it's every girl's dream to be proposed to like this, sometime in their late 20s or early 30s, but only once she's had her fill of strange cock inside her and a slew of alpha's treating her like an absolute whore.

This.

Ugh I can't believe I was considering marrying my ex after a 4 - 5+ year relationship. The only logical thing left to do now is to make sure I can get as many girls to experience my "strange cock" as possible. [Image: whip.gif]

"Avoid success at all costs."

Super Romantic!

What are you guys talking about? This guy is doing a lot of things right. Here's my analysis:

0:55 Gets off to a rocky start when the idiot can't figure out the quarter notes from the bass drum--he shouldn't have trusted this guy to start it off.
1:06 I don't think I even need to comment on making her face backwards in the car. Clearly alpha-as-fuck. He makes her enter his frame where people sit the way he tells them to. Plus, chicks love moving in reverse, because they can't see where they are going, giving them all sorts of tingly anticipation.
1:22 Attempted clockblock. She actually LAUGHS HIM OFF and he just retreats immediately. He can see that he's out of his league with this guy's girl.
1:35 Old people in the middle of the street. An element of danger can really add to the attraction.
1:59 Preselection. That's like six girls.
2:14-2:19 I don't know what the hell that was. EITHER DOES SHE. Keep her guessing.
3:52 DHV - Look at how many laptops this guy owns: clearly has lots of money (note how this is especially effective with the old people carrying them, showing he doesn't even care if they drop them or download malware)
4:15 The guy finally shows up, very late. His time is obviously valuable, and he must be very busy.
4:17 He's walking like he received a severe ass-pounding last night. This guy is getting all sorts of sex.
4:39-4:46 Commanding body language. It's always nice if you can make a girl do what you want without having to speak.
4:53 She has already given him a lifetime of happiness. Time distortion. Or he has died and come back to life, which I think is also alpha.
"Will you let me spend the rest of my life trying to give you the same?" He's already established how awesome he is, so he backs it off a bit in order not to scare her. While this is the absolute worst way to phrase a question to a girl, it's alright for super-alphas to act beta once in a while.
5:12 Most people would stand up and then kiss her, but this guy goes for it while still kneeling, setting himself apart from every other guy once again. This is also effective because girls love making out with guys who are much shorter than they are.
5:30 The chick from The Office joins in. Possible threesome?

All of you that are giving this guy shit could learn a thing or two from him.

Super Romantic!

The loving couple were on The Today Show in studio this morning talking about the proposal. It was so sweet! They were all lovey-dovey in the studio. They are so much in love. You guys need to chill. HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Super Romantic!

He looks like the movie producer that the kinky hoe which used to be married to Hank Moody's manager gets with in Californication.

Super Romantic!

What kind of asshole asks his friends and family to spend hours upon hours rehearsing a dance routine for something so trivial? Think of all the man-hours wasted getting that thing right. That's worse than asking someone to help you move or drive you to the airport.

Super Romantic!

Quote: (05-26-2012 10:07 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Dudes need to stop the down-on-one-knee shit. If you must propose, do it when you're sitting down across from her, or naked in a hot tub or something. But no more kneeling.

Actually, I say it should it should be the other way around: the best way to judge the suitability of a woman for marriage is to observe how she looks on her knees in front of you.

Super Romantic!

Lol wow what a lame ass. I hope she divorces him within a year just for making this stupid shit. I can understand getting down on one knee, but this is pathetic.

Super Romantic!

I thought this was a Kia commercial