rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DominicanCupid-is it worth it?

I am planning to travel to the DR in late summer/early fall.

I've been looking at DominicanCupid as a means of pipelining some chicks so I'll have some primed and ready when I get there.

Does anyone have any experience using this? It's $70 for 6 months-so the money isn't an issue but I don't want to invest a lot of time and effort into it only to find out it's nothing but scammers or pros trying to line up gringo clients.

Like any dating site it's a mix of quality, but there are quite a few girls I would definitely bang.In particular I noticed a lot of young ones were open to meeting older guys in my age group (unlike american dating sites). I read Spanish well and can write it ok and speak it at a basic functional level.

I set up a free account and made a basic profile with a couple of photos three days ago and have gotten quite a few "interested" pings (i'm sure some are shills) but of course i have to pay to message anyone who doesn't have a paid account which is most of the girls

Is it worth my time, and if so, are there any specific techniques I should use?

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

If you value your time, you might want to start closer to your travel date. You could target the desirable ones right now, but find them off the market by the time you actually get there.

Start pipelining maybe 4 to 6 weeks before your arrival.

Badoo is a good free alternative with lots of dominicanas looking for a meetup. Set your current location to somewhere in the DR and browse profiles.

There are no shills on the various Cupid sites. Just know that if the girl you're looking at is hot (top 10% of the site), she'll be getting a lot of attention. This includes lame guys throwing money and travel offers at her.

From what I have read regarding DR, aren't all girls there pros anyway? If so what would be the point of pipelining.

Quote: (05-26-2012 01:56 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

From what I have read regarding DR, aren't all girls there pros anyway? If so what would be the point of pipelining.

No. I've been with quite a few Dominican girls, both in the DR and in the States, and they are great. They are generally, sweet, feminie, great dancers and great in bed. Like most latin girls, they expect you to pay for everything. But I consider that more traditional, as opposed to being pros.

As to the different sites, I used the latinamericancupid.com, and there are tons of Dominicans. I looked briefly at the other one, and it seemed pretty sparse.

As to what to say, just put up some good pictures and you’ll probably get plenty of attention. But they’re very unlikely to speak English, so your English will have to be pretty good.

Thanks for your imput Dash Global

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Not sure if you are serious or not? However, from member trip reports on here, DR seems to be jam packed with hot, non-pro girls. A lot of people say Thailand is only filled with hookers as well, which is obviously not true as there are over 30 million women here. I've yet to find a country which only consists of hookers. Maybe if Pattaya seceded from the Kingdom of Thailand?

To the OP: I have not used DominicanCupid before, but pipelining in Thailand is a great way to meet hot girls. I think it would be the same for DR as well. That or maybe check out Badoo.

Also, spending an hour a day typing and/or Skyping with girls you meet on DominianCupid would probably be a good way to improve your Spanish before you touch down. An hour a day for the next month or two would probably help you out a lot.

Just recall someone saying that most girls in bars in DR are hookers. Seems that DR is a lot poorer than somewhere like Thailand, and they are desperate to leave, which is not so much the case in Thailand these days.

Quote: (05-27-2012 03:35 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Just recall someone saying that most girls in bars in DR are hookers. Seems that DR is a lot poorer than somewhere like Thailand, and they are desperate to leave, which is not so much the case in Thailand these days.

Incorrect.

Thailand GDP per capita (2011): $5394
Dominican Republic GDP per capita (2011): $5639

(Other indicators such as the Gini coefficient and HDI are similar for the two countries as well.)

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

The best site to meet dominican girls is tagged. This is where you get to see the real talent that DR offers.

Send a message to 15 girls on it and i guarantee you that you will have few to fuck with when you land in DR. Just make sure you have some decent pictures.

Quote: (05-27-2012 04:43 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2012 03:35 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Incorrect.

Thailand GDP per capita (2011): $5394
Dominican Republic GDP per capita (2011): $5639

(Other indicators such as the Gini coefficient and HDI are similar for the two countries as well.)

Well there is also the fact that DR has an island mentality, I would imagine the women are more likely to have ideas of escapism. Hence fucking old sex tourists

MrXY,

Pitt seems to be on to something with tagged.com.

I joined about a week ago, and the DR girls are extremely responsive. 6 already have said they want to meet for my trip down there. As for comparison, I am not on DominicanCupid or any other site, but I can't imagine the response being much stronger than on tagged.

Quote: (05-26-2012 11:08 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Thanks for your imput Dash Global

Oh now I'm sure that someone that is daily banging 9-10's in EE is an expert by default on some little shitty island in the Caribbean. If Deb Auchery says is then it must be so.

Now for the intelligent reading the thread. I got a lot of flirting and only bang off badoo. She's actually laying in the bed next to me as I type this. Online isn't my specialty, but I just started a tagged account and will get a few pics local to hype up my profile.

Did open a DRcupid account but didn't see enough talent to post a pic. Will let you guys know how the tagged goes. The expat Emech and I talked to said he was getting laid from it.

Yes.

It is the world's first country comprised solely of hookers.

Quote: (07-17-2012 08:17 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yes.

That's pretty funny. And you almost have to be completely retarded not to get laid there, even by "non pros."

Quote: (07-17-2012 09:13 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Yes.

That's pretty funny. And you almost have to be completely retarded not to get laid there, even by "non pros."

How come? Do they get their panties wet for foreigners?

Unless you're been to the country, no one cares about what you heard. Dash Global was banned for this.

I've heard Deb's house is an uncomfortable place. It's furnished all weird, the lighting is unflattering, and he keeps it way too hot in there.

I've never been there, but that's the word on the street, anyway.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

There's been a lot of anger on the forum lately, or is it just me? Are people not getting laid?

Quote: (07-17-2012 09:58 AM)ccurtis189 Wrote:  

Yes.

Not sure about foreigners because most people I run into think I'm from there or a baseball player, lol. I have family in Mao and Santo Domingo so I've been too many times to mention, but I can barely make it through immigration without having a chica hit on me. Not saying I'm all that but I must have a certain look that is favorable there. Last time I was there, around Memorial Day, I didn't even want to leave the airport cause I was having so much fun, lol.

Been there, done that, but I still go to visit family. It was better before, but its still always a good time. I'm speaking from my own experiences, but others may feel differently. I have fun whether its Washington Heights, Costa Rica, Cuba, La Isla Del Encanto, Miami, etc. Latin America is my thing, but I'm looking to really expand into Asia this year.

Quote: (07-17-2012 12:50 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2012 09:58 AM)ccurtis189 Wrote:  

Yes.

Not sure about foreigners because most people I run into think I'm from there or a baseball player, lol. I have family in Mao and Santo Domingo so I've been too many times to mention, but I can barely make it through immigration without having a chica hit on me. Not saying I'm all that but I must have a certain look that is favorable there. Last time I was there, around Memorial Day, I didn't even want to leave the airport cause I was having so much fun, lol.

Been there, done that, but I still go to visit family. It was better before, but its still always a good time. I'm speaking from my own experiences, but others may feel differently. I have fun whether its Washington Heights, Costa Rica, Cuba, La Isla Del Encanto, Miami, etc. Latin America is my thing, but I'm looking to really expand into Asia this year.
Same shit here. It starts at the airport.
[attachment=6880]

That's the smokers lounge in the airport Santo Domingo I took the picture for the Gmanifesto

I'm heading to Santo Domingo in August. I'm going to do it big. I'll be sure to drop a solid data sheet.

Quote: (07-17-2012 05:48 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I'm heading to Santo Domingo in August. I'm going to do it big. I'll be sure to drop a solid data sheet.
What kind of plans do you have?

Nice picture of the smoking lounge. Last time I flew out of santo domingo my spirit flight was supposed to leave at 3 pm. It was delayed until 10 pm. We bought a bottle of crown royal, put some music on the bose system and had a party in there with a bunch of Dominicans until the flight left. It was really cool. Rich Dominicans going to Miami for WMC.

Quote: (07-17-2012 05:51 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2012 05:48 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

What kind of plans do you have?

Going with a team of 7 playboys. Staying in a big hotel. Lots of girls. A couple of the guys are DR vets and already run in a big circles in SD. We've got all angles covered (pipelining, on the ground intel and contacts, etc). It's going to be epic.