rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame, girls in groups, question.

I originally posted this in the daygame support forum yesterday, but that forum is being discontinued so i'm posting this here.

Most of the good looking women I see in the daytime go out in groups (usually a pair). In day bang, on page 36, it explicitly states that we should never day game a girl in a group. Is there any exception to this rule or workaround? Anything I can do? Or am I better off just waiting for a cute girl to be alone?

i am going to work on this soon and get back to you. however, i will focus on girls in two's, rather than 3+.

Quote: (05-26-2012 03:10 PM)DonovanVC Wrote:  

i am going to work on this soon and get back to you. however, i will focus on girls in two's, rather than 3+.

How's 3+ working out for daygame?

If you have a competent wing with solid game. Then 2 on 2 is no problem. I have done this a few times with good results. Finding a good wing is the main issue though.

But rolling alone and gaming a group, as Roosh says there really is no need. Just find targets that are alone.

There's a Krauser interview (not the in studio one, he's on the street). Says he's never pulled from a two set (or more) solo. Two on two, yes.
Answers that for me.

Reviewed pg 36 and looking back on my day approaches, the awareness note jumps out, that and isolating are the main obstacles that can be avoided by only going for the 1 sets. With summer just about here it's time to give that a refresher read.

I would have thought that 3+ is better than 2 because in that case it would be easier to have some one on one time.

the simple pickup guys successfully game groups in their videos all the time

they're of course direct gamers though

I dunno how many of those pickups result in bangs though bodmon.

Quote: (05-27-2012 10:32 AM)bodmon Wrote:  

Have you tried gaming girls in groups by yourself during the day? I'm guessing not, when you do you will find out how futile it really is. You can't really build any decent rapport and make a connection with a girl, trade life experiences and get her intrigued in you while her friend is there twiddling her thumbs.

This is not night game. You can't play the clown act cocky funny and then end up ignoring the other girl. This doesn't slide during the day. It's a different ball game.

I don't understand why guys get so hooked on the opening groups thing during the day. Keep it simple - approach girls that are by themselves, walking slowly and not on their cellphone. Why make it so hard on yourself?

The more barriers you create for yourself the harder getting laid from it will be.

Quote: (05-26-2012 06:55 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

I would have thought that 3+ is better than 2 because in that case it would be easier to have some one on one time.

Again once you try for yourself, you realise this is really a waste of your time.

Less theory and more action gentleman. Guys really need to stop theorising and get out there and put in some work and then you'll know!

Quote: (05-27-2012 02:12 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Have you tried gaming girls in groups by yourself during the day? I'm guessing not, when you do you will find out how futile it really is. You can't really build any decent rapport and make a connection with a girl, trade life experiences and get her intrigued in you while her friend is there twiddling her thumbs.

This is not night game. You can't play the clown act cocky funny and then end up ignoring the other girl. This doesn't slide during the day. It's a different ball game.

I don't understand why guys get so hooked on the opening groups thing during the day. Keep it simple - approach girls that are by themselves, walking slowly and not on their cellphone. Why make it so hard on yourself?

The more barriers you create for yourself the harder getting laid from it will be.

Again once you try for yourself, you realise this is really a waste of your time.

Less theory and more action gentleman. Guys really need to stop theorising and get out there and put in some work and then you'll know!

I agree with you. I've had success going direct on girls alone before, when I was living in big cities where girls were often solo. Its just that in my current situation, living at home tryin to save money, all I got is a shit mall near me where girls are often in two's. So I figured I might as well try and hit those up and see what happens. MOre likely than not, I wont get shit but I don't much have a choice at the moment.

I recently started day gaming, and I don't think I have approached a group of 3 or more. I'm having more success with women alone. So I'm not denying that approaching 2 or more would have limited success. I'm just saying that I suspect it would be easier to approach a group of 3 or more instead of 2.

Fair point. I don't think it's not possible, I've done it. However I don't think it's the best method. But by all means if it's your only option at the time do it.

It would be a tactic I would employ in South America maybe where they would invite you to a party then you get to meet other girls in her social circle. So it's a win-win.

Just the post I was looking for.

Quote: (05-27-2012 11:39 AM)kbell Wrote:  

I dunno how many of those pickups result in bangs though bodmon.

Good point - percentage-wise, not many. Simple Pickup acknowledges that a lot of their material is for entertainment value, and they are making money recording their approaches, so they have good reasons to approach two-, three-, and four-sets and say dumb shit. When I first read Day Bang and started approaching during the day, I ended up significantly altering my daily schedule just so I could put myself in favorable approaching situations. Day Bang says you shouldn't be wasting your time hanging out in the street all day making awkward low-percentage approaches on groups of girls walking by. That's just good common sense.

If you want to read, do it in a coffee shop instead of your bedroom. If there are more hot girls at Whole Foods than Safeway, spend a couple bucks extra and shop at Whole Foods. And make the quality approaches when the opportunities present themselves. Opportunities are everywhere.

It's easy to get obsessed with forcing approaches when you first start out, but remember that getting laid is the goal. It's better to spend more time fucking quality prospects and less time following big groups of girls through the mall.

Approaching a pair alone during the day is harder than at night. Sometimes I do it when I'm bored, and then remember why I don't normally do it.

Is there any actionable advice about doing this? I often see women I want to approach during the day, but they're usually with one or two other people.

My experience is the same as Krauser and Roosh. Sets of two are very hard during the day.

I did get a number from a two-set yesterday. But if the second girl is even slightly bitchy, you're done.

Quote: (08-03-2017 11:32 AM)churros Wrote:  

My experience is the same as Krauser and Roosh. Sets of two are very hard during the day.

I did get a number from a two-set yesterday. But if the second girl is even slightly bitchy, you're done.

Ok, but how did you go about doing it?

I was thinking about this one too recently as I always see nice two sets during the day.

One thought I had was approaching/closing them both, and setting up something with a wingman for later.

Would have to arrange to have suitable wingmen "on call" for this though.

Daygame is on for the next few days around here due to Lalapalooza, drunkeness, and drugs which levels the playing field when approaching sets. [Image: wink.gif]

Nah I disagree,and would say avoiding groups is complete and utter bullshit. Obviously it takes a little more prowess ,and it changes the dynamic a bit. If you get a good group it can be pretty fun,and requires you to be quick on your feet. Sometimes I like to look at carrying conversation (with anyone) like playing chess and groups just require you to set your pawns right and maneuver them swiftly.

If you want to get good at being witty,and quick on your feet with words you are doing your self a disservice by avoiding groups. Call me crazy but if I see a group of 4+ hot girls rolling through my spot i'm talking to them all day. This should be normal shit in my humble opinion....

You just gotta know how to entertain them all at the same time,maintain control,have them follow you around a bit,and charm each and every one leaving no stone unturned. Its also important to use hand gestures to point towards which everyone you feel like allowing to speak at the moment. You gotta make sure you ask the questions and play games with them. Identify the 'mom' of the group and keep this mind while you run your schpeel. When you hold their hands,play with chokers/necklaces,etc you can focus on the hotest one but make sure to give them all a little touch to.
Its good to pit them against each other over some trivial shit ( 'divide and conquer' so to speak) that way it makes you the focal point when you pit them against each other and helps break up that 'group psychology' shit where one bitch decides to pms and magically the whole group decides to not like you.

You can frame it in a couple different ways. A.taking them out to your favorite night spot just for the sake of having some chiqituas rolling around with you and see how it goes from there. B.Hit up some of your homeboys and give every single girl a dude and roll out as a group one night. In my experience this turns out terrible and becomes a stressful logistical night mare that involves more chain smoking and alchohol use to combat the stresses of feeling like a general who failed his troops so this would be my last resort because it complicates things. If you have a good crew of guys though were everybody plays there role I could see this going smoothly. C. Once you've become 'integrated' within the group after having charmed your target's friends slowly begin to take it from being an entertainer/charming them as a whole to isolating the warmest response and being more intimate with her.. She may be the hottest or she may not be but usually its pretty easy to tell which one is the best deal to close. They already know what you were up to and will be fine with you doing this if you played your cards right earlier.

Attractive women are rarely by themselves. Either wait and hope for a hottie by herself or learn how to talk to groups.

I have never pulled a girl from the group in daytime. But I have never cared about that. What I did was
taking them somewhere with me (or us) then and there and just hanging out together. Then standard game mixed with breaking down logistics on the fly and choosing what to do based on that info. Sometimes we agreed to meet up at some party at night.

Taking one girl from the group is the most difficult option to me and actually the least smart way.

Quote: (08-03-2017 01:32 PM)SteezeySteve Wrote:  

Nah I disagree,and would say avoiding groups is complete and utter bullshit. Obviously it takes a little more prowess ,and it changes the dynamic a bit. If you get a good group it can be pretty fun,and requires you to be quick on your feet. Sometimes I like to look at carrying conversation (with anyone) like playing chess and groups just require you to set your pawns right and maneuver them swiftly.

If you want to get good at being witty,and quick on your feet with words you are doing your self a disservice by avoiding groups. Call me crazy but if I see a group of 4+ hot girls rolling through my spot i'm talking to them all day. This should be normal shit in my humble opinion....

You just gotta know how to entertain them all at the same time,maintain control,have them follow you around a bit,and charm each and every one leaving no stone unturned. Its also important to use hand gestures to point towards which everyone you feel like allowing to speak at the moment. You gotta make sure you ask the questions and play games with them. Identify the 'mom' of the group and keep this mind while you run your schpeel. When you hold their hands,play with chokers/necklaces,etc you can focus on the hotest one but make sure to give them all a little touch to.
Its good to pit them against each other over some trivial shit ( 'divide and conquer' so to speak) that way it makes you the focal point when you pit them against each other and helps break up that 'group psychology' shit where one bitch decides to pms and magically the whole group decides to not like you.

You can frame it in a couple different ways. A.taking them out to your favorite night spot just for the sake of having some chiqituas rolling around with you and see how it goes from there. B.Hit up some of your homeboys and give every single girl a dude and roll out as a group one night. In my experience this turns out terrible and becomes a stressful logistical night mare that involves more chain smoking and alchohol use to combat the stresses of feeling like a general who failed his troops so this would be my last resort because it complicates things. If you have a good crew of guys though were everybody plays there role I could see this going smoothly. C. Once you've become 'integrated' within the group after having charmed your target's friends slowly begin to take it from being an entertainer/charming them as a whole to isolating the warmest response and being more intimate with her.. She may be the hottest or she may not be but usually its pretty easy to tell which one is the best deal to close. They already know what you were up to and will be fine with you doing this if you played your cards right earlier.

Can you give an example of the initial stage of an approach you've done? Also, when you go for the number for the later meetup, do you try to get everyone's number or just the mother hen?

Just approach a girl you like & deal with the consequences afterwards.

If you want to get better at game, doing this helps. If you only care about instant results, then approaching easy sets is OK, but you will hit a plateau sooner or later.

For a period of time I only approached easy sets for learning & while you can get attractive women this way, you will always see those girls in large groups you wish you could talk to, but you don't have the fortitude to do so.

Approaching groups even though it may be intimidating or seemingly harder to pull off will help your intestinal fortitude to the point you simply DGAF if you get rejected or not...you simply approached & that is enough.

Surgically precise game is best game.

-Surgeon

1 on 1 is hard enough. Often a girl is wearing headphones, messaging or whatever. Too many armchair experts...

Did 2 on 2 a few times, just as hard.

But I'm in Scotland which is even worse than England...

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk