rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody been to Ostrava, CZ ?

Anybody been ?

Is it worth a stop for a few days or should I skip it and head straight to Brno ?

I think Brno is a big student town. I presume it is still term time there or have they all disappeared?

Girl I know from Brno just told me that she's graduating in June and then going on a Euro trip. So I'm guessing you have 1, maybe 2 weekends left in Brno with the students.

Never been to Ostrava

Good luck

Greek kamaki briefly describes it here.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Ostrava is a beautiful, beautiful town. I loved it. My favorite of all the Czech Republic. However, I should note that I was there only for 3 days and did not have any opportunities to game. The logistics (with that main street filled with restaurants, bars and clubs) are excellent, though.

Brno is supposed to have more of a party atmosphere and openness towards foreigners, though. Both are student towns, but Ostrava is more of an industrial place.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

^^^ Ostrava is a beautiful, beautiful town? Are you sure about that? I've been there only once as a child in late 80's, but I remember grey industrial city. If there is an "industrial shithole" in Czech republic, it would be Ostrava (although Kladno is probably worse). Not sure at all about nightlife these days or anything like that, maybe it is good and not many tourists since it is def not a touristic destination.

I have been to Ostrava a year ago; there is only one strip with clubs and bars and you hardly see much people during day. I was actually in Prague for business and took few days off to visit Brno and Ostrava. I did get a bj from a chic in Ostrava; which was actually a 5 but I had to do it since my balls were really hurting bad. I would agree with 'handsome creepy eel' drive to Ostrava is actually really beautiful.

When I went back to Prague for a day; I pulled two dates in a day from day game. Couldn't close due to bad logistics; however I realized how much big mistake I did focusing night game only in Prague and not day game before when I was there. Prague has no match with other cities like Brno or Ostrava. Of course different people have different experiences. To give you an example, in Prague you can approach at least five 7's within an hour during day game; however in Ostrava it will take you a day easily to find this much number.

Having said that, I believe girls are more receptive and open to game in Brno and Ostrava compared to Prague; yet again both quantity and quality is higher in Prague. I did hear about a town, totally forgot the name, which is supposedly good with Russian tourist chics for hot springs and resorts.

Quote: (05-25-2012 07:50 PM)MD81 Wrote:  

Having said that, I believe girls are more receptive and open to game in Brno and Ostrava compared to Prague; yet again both quantity and quality is higher in Prague. I did hear about a town, totally forgot the name, which is supposedly good with Russian tourist chics for hot springs and resorts.

Karlovy Vary perhaps?

Quote: (05-25-2012 09:17 PM)SVK Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2012 07:50 PM)MD81 Wrote:  

Karlovy Vary perhaps?

I think thats the name of the town.

any more info on ostrava? what online dating site would I use to pipeline chicks here, and in brno, or any part of czech republic?

Quote: (07-01-2012 01:05 AM)Rurik Wrote:  

any more info on ostrava? what online dating site would I use to pipeline chicks here, and in brno, or any part of czech republic?

Stesti.cz,znamost.cz,seznam.cz,seznamka.cz.