rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Grad School Game

Grad School Game

I am starting grad school in a few weeks and am wondering how I should go about getting the best girls in my class. In Bang, Roosh mentions if he were back in college he would sit next to the hottest girl and talk about the class. Is it basically just using indirect/day bang material? Would GALNUC also work in this situation?

There are also going to be some orientation/going out events to begin with. Does anyone have advice on these types of situations?

Grad School Game

Quote: (05-25-2012 06:17 AM)Muffin Man Wrote:  

I am starting grad school in a few weeks and am wondering how I should go about getting the best girls in my class.

As a grad student, your job is to go to classes and take exams and work on projects. Your classmates might one day help you find a job. Do not poison the well.

Instead, try to TA for a couple of classes, and then once you no longer TA, try to socialize with the cute undergrad chicks. Once you have access to their social networks, you're much closer to pussy paradise.

Female grad students tend to be ugly, depressed, stressed out, and overworked. Who needs them? The undergrad chicks are so much fresher...

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Grad School Game

there are usually things just for grad students.

we had formal balls for the entire graduate school, and the best looking ones come out dressed to impress. potentially among the easiest girls in the world to swoop.

Grad School Game

In what kind of program are you? The professional programs can be one big two-year party; people have the whole "work hard, play hard" mentality. If you're in some kind of humanities PhD program, I imagine that folks might be a bit more humorless.

Grad School Game

Quote: (05-25-2012 09:10 AM)j r Wrote:  

In what kind of program are you? The professional programs can be one big two-year party; people have the whole "work hard, play hard" mentality. If you're in some kind of humanities PhD program, I imagine that folks might be a bit more humorless.

Business school, medical school, and law school are not usually referred to as "grad school" in academic circles. If you're going to b-school, ignore my previous reply and party as hard as you can.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Grad School Game

Public Health

Grad School Game

Quote: (05-25-2012 06:59 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Female grad students tend to be ugly, depressed, stressed out, and overworked. Who needs them? The undergrad chicks are so much fresher...

Even when they're not those things, they're these:

1. More uptight and prudish
2. More LTR-minded
3. More socially awkward and less receptive to game
4. Less fun and more serious; take just about everything too seriously
5. More "feminist"
6. Worse in bed

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Grad School Game

Public Health tends to have lots of chicks (compared to STEM fields at least). GS is about social circles. Given your area, try to get it in with the nursing students as well. Second the point about getting into under grads.

Grad School Game

I went to teachers college and thought beforehand well at least there will be chicks right?wrong! They all had boyfriends from university and anything available you wouldn't want to touch. There are diamonds in the rough, but hey befriend the,, they may have hot single friends.

Grad School Game

Become a TA or instructor and bang the undergrads (after the course is over, of course). The grad chicks are simply not worth it, they are well past their peak years and have developed a sense of entitlement.