rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why You Shouldn't Listen To Girls

Alright, I came up with a novel idea. Ok, maybe it's not really novel, but I make my point, and show you how you can make "mishearing" a girl work in your favor. You're still listening, but you're not "listening".

Check it.

I think it's on point. What I've noticed over my life is that many of the "naturals" do this as just part of their personality. They are constantly steering boring conversations towards sex and before you know it all the girls are laughing with that, "OMG, he didn't just say that look" on their faces. Even when they're just talking with the boys, they've always got sex on their minds. I think that's all just one aspect of having a sexually aware personality in the first place. You bring sex into the conversation, your body language says sex, and it's just a part of who you are.

The thing is, you have to have confidence and DHV to pull this off. The difference between a sexually aware man and a creepy pervert is that one has high status relative to the woman and the other has low status. Just make sure you know what side of that line you're on before you try to pull it off. This is definitely an area of the game that I need place some focus on. Thanks for the reminder.

Btw man, I like your taste in music. I listen to KCRW here in L.A. and it plays pretty a pretty similar set of music.

Haha yeah man, I used to love listening to KCRW. I stopped listening a while ago when I moved down to SD, but that happened to be good because Nic Harcourt always played some pretty depressing/mopey music in the daytime. I was always trying to pump up my frame (my biggest issue was, and still sometimes is, energy) so I stopped listening to that station and turned to more energetic music. Now I guess I'm turning back temporarily.

You're right, turning everything into something sexual can be a bad thing for some guys. You really do have to have your shit together so that you don't come off like a sleaze bag, so in a sense it is more of an "advanced" technique... in the sense that you have to have some experience before you can pull it off.

At this point though, I find that girls like it when I start bringing sexual stuff up early in a conversation.

Btw, Nic Harcourt left the morning show some time back.

Oh damn, I didn't know that. I should start listening again to see how it's changed. Did you ever see this story?
http://defamer.gawker.com/hollywood/medi...148881.php

Yeah, I'd heard about that, but the charges ended up being dropped.