rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your favorite beer?

I'm an unashamed fan of Budweiser... the king of motherfuckin beers.

[Image: 2009-07-30-budweiser.jpg]

It goes down smooth with just a bit of throat tickle. The buzz is in-and-out... three quick cans and I'm happy for an hour or so. After that my brain returns for high level thinking. Perfect summer beverage.

The only problem is it's hard to find abroad. Colombia and Ukraine have it but not many other countries. Brazil has a lot of beer that tastes similar (Brahma for example).

I can't say I'm a fan of dark beer or micro brews. Just give me something crisp and functional, like Bud.

For cheap beers, PBR is the best, and you can drink it in the winter of summer.

Going up in a quality it gets complicated very quickly.

In general, I try to stay away from high alcohol beers like Belgian Doubles and Tripples.

In the winter, I need a hearty, somewhat hoppy beer. I can't drink those in the summer though. Need something light, like a Tecate with lemon.

In no particular order, a few of my favorites... All craft brews:

1.) Great Lakes Oktoberfest, Edmund Fitzgerald Porter, and Eliot Ness Lager.

2.) Bell's Oberon Ale.

3.) Christian Moerlein Over-the-Rhine Ale.

4.) Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale.

Been leaning more towards the cocktail side of things lately, though. Warming up, time for gin and tonics.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

[attachment=6335]
[attachment=6334]
[attachment=6333]
Very very cold

Newcastle, Bass, Dos Equis Amber, Guinness, Molson Canadian, Tuborg, MGD.

Quote: (05-23-2012 03:09 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Molson Canadian

I've become quite partial to Molson after attending a ton of hockey games this year. 24-oz. cans of Molson or Labatt for $2 is quite a deal at a professional sports game.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (05-23-2012 03:09 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Newcastle, Bass, Dos Equis Amber, Guinness, Molson Canadian, Tuborg, MGD.
Disgusting [Image: lol.gif]

@Roosh [Image: american.gif]

Favorite beer of all time? Dortmunder Export, hands down. It's crisp, light, and supremely refreshing. Dortmunder Union is the OG of Dortmunder Export but it's almost impossible to find Stateside.

[Image: attachment.jpg6336]   

But you can find some nice varieties of DE here in the US. I got turned on to the style by Gordon Biersch (their Golden Export is a DE), and Shiner, our local brewery down here in TX did a seasonal DE that was quite nice:

[Image: attachment.jpg6338]   

But for just standard night out, I prefer Sapporo. It has the light and crisp taste that I really enjoy.

[Image: attachment.jpg6337]   

[Image: oldrasputin.jpg]

The heaviest tastiest beer you'll ever taste.

Edmund Fitz is also fantastic (mentioned above). The rest are all shitty water beers. Grow some palettes fellas!

I mainly drink Blue Moon, Landshark, Oberon and Heineken here in the states.

El Mech, good call on Harp. I haven't had one in awhile.

Roosh, I liked Slavutich in Ukraine.

I drank a lot of VB and Crown in Australia (long time ago).

Man, I don't think I could just pick one favorite after thinking about it.

For snob appeal, Old Rasputin, Anchor Brewing, Russian River brews, etc.

For going out, Pilsner Urquell when I can find it.

Otherwise, Dos Equis w/ a lime.

I used to drink heavy beers when I lived in CT but here in FL the more watery the better.

WWT, Even if Landshark had coke and weed in it I wouldn't drink it due to affiliation with Jimmy Buffet. You may never see me hate on anybody here but I really have it in for that motherfucker.

I got to say I'm a fan of "micro-brews", although I rarely drink beer these days, my favorite beer is probably hard to find outside of CA, it's infused with the South American tea yerba mate, the beer is called, Mateveza. http://www.mateveza.com/ The good thing about mateveza is that it's caffeniated so you don't get that groggy beer feeling, and it's 7% alcohol so it delivers a good buzz.

Dogfishhead out of Delaware makes killer beer, as does Flying Dog out of Colorado.

I can't stand cheap beer, which would include Budweiser, it's like the equivalent of smoking schwag bud versus chronic.

For mainstream stuff you can get anywhere I'd say Stella Artois is a good go to beer, Pilsner Urquell ain't bad either. Personally, I think Heinekin is way overrated.

Light beers just make me feel bloated. I stick to stouts and porters, mostly. If the place doesn't have much variety, I'll order a Guinness or a Sam Adams. I'm the type that will occasionally replace a meal with a few pints of something black.

[Image: 17-distribucion.jpg]

I've been drinking Tuborg lately.

I like the stouts.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I like the Belgian/Hef styles. Paulaner, Franziskaner are really good. A bit lighter and spicier is Hoegaarden, which girls like too. If you get fancy, there is La Fin del Munde and Trois Pistoles both by Unibroe I believe. High alcohol content.

There is this very hyped beer called Pliny the Younger which I have yet to try. Here in California it is released only so often and people line up for hours just to get a taste of it. Haven't had the time/desire to do such a thing for an 8oz pour.

[Image: 060troispistoles.jpg]
[Image: 495445650]

Rarely drink beer, when I do willingly its either Blue Moon, Yuengling, PBR, or Newcastle

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Left Hand Milk Stout

Or any stout...Guinness is a huge favorite as well.

Quote: (05-23-2012 02:53 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm an unashamed fan of Budweiser... the king of motherfuckin beers.

[Image: 2009-07-30-budweiser.jpg]

It goes down smooth with just a bit of throat tickle. The buzz is in-and-out... three quick cans and I'm happy for an hour or so. After that my brain returns for high level thinking. Perfect summer beverage.

The only problem is it's hard to find abroad. Colombia and Ukraine have it but not many other countries. Brazil has a lot of beer that tastes similar (Brahma for example).

I can't say I'm a fan of dark beer or micro brews. Just give me something crisp and functional, like Bud.

I find in my time here in DMV there's a lot of Bud and BL fans. Never understood this as I find Bud stale tasting, for it's price there are better.

I am a big fan of Austrian beers. This is my current favorite: Gösser.

[Image: 5651311839_4424b86646_z.jpg]

The pale and dark ones are crack in a bottle. The dark stuff is tough to find, only had it in the polish hood if Toronto. The pale ale is available in most Liqour stores in Toronto.

Anything but Waikato Draught. Thats the most disgusting beer on the planet.

Baltika 9 is good for its kick. Its around 16% alcohol. Makes Carlsberg seem like water. Baltika 7 is a nice drop. Crown Lager and James Squire Ale are two I like as well. Enjoy pretty much any Dutch, German and Czech beers.

I usually drink IPAs (Indian Pale Ales), Spaten, Peroni, Stella, or Modelo. But, truth be told, I don't really know shit about beers, and don't pretend to.

We should all be drinking this:

[Image: attachment.jpg6341]   
[Image: attachment.jpg6342]   

[Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-23-2012 04:03 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I used to drink heavy beers when I lived in CT but here in FL the more watery the better.

WWT, Even if Landshark had coke and weed in it I wouldn't drink it due to affiliation with Jimmy Buffet. You may never see me hate on anybody here but I really have it in for that motherfucker.

[Image: potd.gif]
I have huge ears and can usually find something interesting in any music. Jimmy Buffet somehow defies this. I hate Jimmy Buffet. Makes 'merica look bad.