rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexualizing the conversation

This has been a recent, let's call it modification, to my game. I first read about it in the first game guide I bought from Carlos Zuma a few years ago. It's cheesy as shit but I didn't know any better at the time. He mentions a rare breed of men, definitely in the minority, that can be much more direct and bold when discussing sex to girls they just approached.

Lately I've been finding success in pushing the conversation that direction asap. I think it fits in quite well with western girl's somewhat masculine attitudes toward sex. 10 years ago I would never DREAM of saying the shit I do to girls now. These days I'm much quicker to turning the conversation towards sex and dirtier subjects. They almost always act a little surprised, maybe even incredulous, but a minute later I can usually just talk about it freely and openly. A couple weeks ago some girls I approached asked me why my right hand nails are long but my left are short. I told them it's because I play guitar, but that they shouldn't worry because I can still finger bang with my left hand. They were shocked by my response but I just went with it and talked about my fingering techniques for girls. Sure enough, most of our conversation the entire night revolved around sex, and I could sense their excitement. They wound up taking me to a different bar, buying my drink, dropping me off at home, and both of them gave me their numbers. (no bang yet since I've been out of town)

I'd like to hear some players' formula, if you have one, and recent experience in bringing up sex quickly to a new approach and what your results were.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I do it in a different way. I think using those explicit words could kill the tension.

I just use plain words and try to give out sexual innuendo by eye contact and highlighting the word.
Both of us know what we are talking about. Since I didn't say it exactly, it will keep the tension and I am free of guilt charge.

'We should go to my house and have some Good Conversation' (I give out sexual smile and say 'good conversation' little differently)
'I can teach you many Things....'
'I am pretty nice most of the time but I can be Bad Sometimes.....'

If I were you, I would've said 'I trim my left fingers for a Special Occasion when someone Cums over'
That's just me though.

Quote: (05-20-2012 07:23 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I do it in a different way. I think using those explicit words could kill the tension.

I just use plain words and try to give out sexual innuendo by eye contact and highlighting the word.
Both of us know what we are talking about. Since I didn't say it exactly, it will keep the tension and I am free of guilt charge.

'We should go to my house and have some Good Conversation' (I give out sexual smile and say 'good conversation' little differently)
'I can teach you many Things....'
'I am pretty nice most of the time but I can be Bad Sometimes.....'

If I were you, I would've said 'I trim my left fingers for a Special Occasion when someone Cums over'
That's just me though.

sounds a lil bit creepy dude...

to the op:

I've been in situations where i have gone sexual in my convo first. A lot of dating literature will say never do this but sounds like bullshit. I've talked to girls and in mid conversation i would ask, "so who do you think is more sexual men or women?"

Usually I'll wait for them to say something sexual to escalate. I haven't done this in a while. I blame it on my beta-ization after my last LTR. I'm trying to get out of the rut.
I was once over at rutgers and i approached a girl and we were talking. I asked her to tell me something special about her and she says, "i never had an orgasm" My body language in response was kinda like "come here give me a hug... ill teach you" She was very receptive.

One standard I use is when I get my drink and tapping her glass for the "cheers" I will stop her and "correct" her technique and say that she is holding her drink with the wrong hand (doesn’t matter which one). She will ask why and I will promptly say that if done with the wrong hand it will give her “7 years of bad sex”. Responses have varied from the girls I have done this to, but no one (so far) has been offended enough to walk away. From there I can joke about the great sex I had since I learned this “etiquette” and that I am doing her a favor in teaching her this etiquette or if she says that she didn’t know about this I would quip that her ignorance “could explain a lot”. Or If she would counter about the plenty of “amazing sex” she had before learning this technique I would joke about how we will need to test out her claim later tonight. I normally use this as an ice breaker on first dates.

^^ good line. Stolen.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I'd only use sexualization to let her know that I'm a sexual being, not afraid of women etc. (kind of like the neo-kino concept in tuthmosis' first date bang recipe), otherwise you risk giving a way too much of your intention.

Remember, everything has to be done with intention (you have to have direction), but it can't be so obvious. Even when a girl is super direct and is like "let's get out of here," there needs to be plausible deniability on the surface.

So, I'd rather talk about really mundane things like "my new computer," or "my favorite breakfast food" while simultaneously pushing her hand down to my cock, than be talking about sex things while standing at a bar.

Actions (kino/body language) speak louder than words.

With your average American girl, sexualization is necessary. I wrote about this here before in relation to this video by Travel Bum, which I recommend looking at if you haven't seen.

The basic message of it all? When approaching a typical american woman, you must devolve and come closer to a more base, neanderthal like state to regularly succeed. The younger they are (and the closer they are to major urban centers), the truer this is, though i'd say if she's single and under 35, you can probably safely bet on this rule applying almost anywhere.

Sexualizing conversation quickly is a good way to devolve, especially around young girls who are in party mode (as they often are at the clubs, bars, frats, and other typical social gatherings where we find them). OP is on the right track in my own experience, and in that of the Travel Bum:

The post I wrote about this topic may also be helpful-here it is in full.

Quote: (02-06-2012 06:15 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

This is completely and totally accurate for American women.

This kind of goes back to the post I made over in G-Man's thread about the latest episode of the Travel Bum show where he travels to Cancun and interacts with both American and Mexican girls.

The basic gist of that long post was that when it comes to American girls, you must adhere to your most base instincts in order to succeed. The Travel Bum noticed this too: whenever he tried to approach American girls, he fell flat unless he was shitfaced. The alcohol allowed him to be more crude/base and sexually direct, and this is the only type of talk that got a warm response from them (ex: "I feel like we don't even need to talk, we can just go and make babies right now").
He could calmly and soberly approach Mexican girls and talk about respectful, non-sexual things to begin with (ex: what do you study, why do you study it, etc)-he didn't need to escalate immediately to get a good response from her. One of them even thanked him after he was done and suggested a place to meet up.

When he tried that on the Americans, they essentially rolled their eyes and quickly told him (non verbally) to fuck off. They simply have no tolerance for anything above a base level of sexual conduct when it comes to beginning a relationship. If anything, that repulses them.

What young guys need to remember is that with the average American woman, you must devolve, and regress to a more primal state of being (read: become a caveman). There is no room for calm, measured approaches, no room for chivalry, no room for anything remotely gentlemanly or intellectual, and no time to wait a few dates for sex. Throw ALL of that out the window, or prepare for involuntary celibacy.

For some guys this is VERY difficult to do, especially if you're more of an intellectual type, but they need to find a way. Dating here is fiercely anti-intellectual. Girls do not want to hear anything "too smart" from the men they're with-this is an instant turn off. Dumb it down, and hide your intelligence until well after you've become intimately acquainted.

You have no time to waste for escalation either-it needs to happen quickly, or she will disappear. Get sexual fast. Keep it within reason (use common sense-you should know what'll get you labelled a rapist/creeper) but don't be afraid to be forward or say something that seems too "explicit" for someone you're not involved with yet-with the American woman, it is almost never too much. Make ample use of light touches and other forms of kino escalation.

You need to just assume that she is willing to fuck on the first night, and treat her accordingly-if you have her on a pedestal as many young guys do ("oh, she's WAY too sweet for that, I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate me objectifying her so early. Better take it slow!"), knock her off of it-ASSUME she's already fucking someone else. Chances are that if she isn't fucking you right off the bat, she actually is fucking someone else early-I don't care who she is or how "innocent" she appears.

If you are just too respectful/laidback a guy to do this naturally, then use alcohol as an aid. Figure out the level of intoxication you need that'll allow you to regularly escalate early and without fear (without getting blackout/sloppy drunk), and get it in your system. This has helped me quite a bit. Normally, I'm very prone to sounding "too smart" or "too nice" if left to soberly converse with a girl. When I have a solid buzz on, I become an aggressive caveman-women seem to prefer that version of me a lot more.

Bottomline: With American women, it is an absolute, balls-to-the-wall race to the bottom, and the first man (or men-many of these girls are far from monogamous) to get there wins. Find the fastest route downhill and you're golden. He who dares, wins.

On a related (and more "macro") note: In the Travel Bum video, I noticed a bunch of foreign guys (mainly the Argentinians) saying that American girls were hard. I've heard this from other foreign men as well. A few of us here must naturally think that this is absurd, since we know how slutty american girls are relative to others.

However, I think this thread topic might shed some light onto why other guys think this way. Think about it: we've concluded here that to succeed with American girls, you MUST escalate very rapidly, even if you want an LTR. In many other societies, things run quite the contrary: you're expected to court for a little while and be respectful before you get into bed. Same-night-lays in these places are not very common relative to the US, and you can actually hurt your chances if you escalate too openly and rapidly.

For a guy coming from a society like that, America would be extremely challenging to adjust to. He simply won't be prepared to escalate as quickly as he'd need to, and it could take him a very long time to adjust.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

great post

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Just wait until a big truck goes by, or anything loud, then act like you couldn't hear and say "What, a blow job?" or something like that.

There you go.

Aloha!

Quote: (05-21-2012 08:17 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

With your average American girl, sexualization is necessary. I wrote about this here before in relation to this video by Travel Bum, which I recommend looking at if you haven't seen.

The basic message of it all? When approaching a typical american woman, you must devolve and come closer to a more base, neanderthal like state to regularly succeed. The younger they are (and the closer they are to major urban centers), the truer this is, though i'd say if she's single and under 35, you can probably safely bet on this rule applying almost anywhere.

Sexualizing conversation quickly is a good way to devolve, especially around young girls who are in party mode (as they often are at the clubs, bars, frats, and other typical social gatherings where we find them). OP is on the right track in my own experience, and in that of the Travel Bum:

This kind of goes back to the post I made over in G-Man's thread about the latest episode of the Travel Bum show where he travels to Cancun and interacts with both American and Mexican girls.

The basic gist of that long post was that when it comes to American girls, you must adhere to your most base instincts in order to succeed. The Travel Bum noticed this too: whenever he tried to approach American girls, he fell flat unless he was shitfaced. The alcohol allowed him to be more crude/base and sexually direct, and this is the only type of talk that got a warm response from them (ex: "I feel like we don't even need to talk, we can just go and make babies right now").
He could calmly and soberly approach Mexican girls and talk about respectful, non-sexual things to begin with (ex: what do you study, why do you study it, etc)-he didn't need to escalate immediately to get a good response from her. One of them even thanked him after he was done and suggested a place to meet up.

When he tried that on the Americans, they essentially rolled their eyes and quickly told him (non verbally) to fuck off. They simply have no tolerance for anything above a base level of sexual conduct when it comes to beginning a relationship. If anything, that repulses them.

What young guys need to remember is that with the average American woman, you must devolve, and regress to a more primal state of being (read: become a caveman). There is no room for calm, measured approaches, no room for chivalry, no room for anything remotely gentlemanly or intellectual, and no time to wait a few dates for sex. Throw ALL of that out the window, or prepare for involuntary celibacy.

For some guys this is VERY difficult to do, especially if you're more of an intellectual type, but they need to find a way. Dating here is fiercely anti-intellectual. Girls do not want to hear anything "too smart" from the men they're with-this is an instant turn off. Dumb it down, and hide your intelligence until well after you've become intimately acquainted.

You have no time to waste for escalation either-it needs to happen quickly, or she will disappear. Get sexual fast. Keep it within reason (use common sense-you should know what'll get you labelled a rapist/creeper) but don't be afraid to be forward or say something that seems too "explicit" for someone you're not involved with yet-with the American woman, it is almost never too much. Make ample use of light touches and other forms of kino escalation.

You need to just assume that she is willing to fuck on the first night, and treat her accordingly-if you have her on a pedestal as many young guys do ("oh, she's WAY too sweet for that, I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate me objectifying her so early. Better take it slow!"), knock her off of it-ASSUME she's already fucking someone else. Chances are that if she isn't fucking you right off the bat, she actually is fucking someone else early-I don't care who she is or how "innocent" she appears.

If you are just too respectful/laidback a guy to do this naturally, then use alcohol as an aid. Figure out the level of intoxication you need that'll allow you to regularly escalate early and without fear (without getting blackout/sloppy drunk), and get it in your system. This has helped me quite a bit. Normally, I'm very prone to sounding "too smart" or "too nice" if left to soberly converse with a girl. When I have a solid buzz on, I become an aggressive caveman-women seem to prefer that version of me a lot more.

Bottomline: With American women, it is an absolute, balls-to-the-wall race to the bottom, and the first man (or men-many of these girls are far from monogamous) to get there wins. Find the fastest route downhill and you're golden. He who dares, wins.

On a related (and more "macro") note: In the Travel Bum video, I noticed a bunch of foreign guys (mainly the Argentinians) saying that American girls were hard. I've heard this from other foreign men as well. A few of us here must naturally think that this is absurd, since we know how slutty american girls are relative to others.

However, I think this thread topic might shed some light onto why other guys think this way. Think about it: we've concluded here that to succeed with American girls, you MUST escalate very rapidly, even if you want an LTR. In many other societies, things run quite the contrary: you're expected to court for a little while and be respectful before you get into bed. Same-night-lays in these places are not very common relative to the US, and you can actually hurt your chances if you escalate too openly and rapidly.

For a guy coming from a society like that, America would be extremely challenging to adjust to. He simply won't be prepared to escalate as quickly as he'd need to, and it could take him a very long time to adjust.

I think a lot of it depends on environment. I hear what you're saying about going caveman on American women and dumbing yourself down. But this is within the context of a party vibe. People behave entirely differently in the club(or while wildly partying in Cancun) than they would in a completely casual environment. A girl that may give you a supreme bitch shield at some loud bar might be open and laid-back if you met her at an art exhibit or through your social network. In that context, you may be able to approach her the same way that guy approached the Mexican girls.

My and a friend of mine got into an interesting conversation last weekend about how clubs bring out the worst of behavior people. People turn into something completely different when they walk past that door than they might be if spoke to them at work. People start posturing, they get more aggressive, attitudes go up, people become more likely to get into a fight over inconsequential issues, girls become more selective and bitchy. You will see girls even try to fight guys sometimes. How often do you ever see women try to start fights with guys outside of a club or bar?

Quote: (05-22-2012 03:05 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2012 08:17 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I think a lot of it depends on environment. I hear what you're saying about going caveman on American women and dumbing yourself down. But this is within the context of a party vibe. People behave entirely differently in the club(or while wildly partying in Cancun) than they would in a completely casual environment. A girl that may give you a supreme bitch shield at some loud bar might be open and laid-back if you met her at an art exhibit or through your social network. In that context, you may be able to approach her the same way that guy approached the Mexican girls.

My and a friend of mine got into an interesting conversation last weekend about how clubs bring out the worst of behavior people. People turn into something completely different when they walk past that door than they might be if spoke to them at work. People start posturing, they get more aggressive, attitudes go up, people become more likely to get into a fight over inconsequential issues, girls become more selective and bitchy. You will see girls even try to fight guys sometimes. How often do you ever see women try to start fights with guys outside of a club or bar?

Pent-up frustration + bad game + alcohol = limbic shitshow

Quote: (05-22-2012 03:05 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

A girl that may give you a supreme bitch shield at some loud bar might be open and laid-back if you met her at an art exhibit or through your social network. In that context, you may be able to approach her the same way that guy approached the Mexican girls.

My experience has made me somewhat skeptical of this...then again, I'm an extraordinarily cynical person.

You may be right, environments can influence people. I'm pessimistic as to the scale of this change between environments and whether or not its big enough to make a difference, but it is probably there.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I don't really like doing this unless I we've already talked about sex. I would rather touch and rub on her while talking about normal shit. I can tell I'm getting older and not as crazy as I used to be with girls. I used to bring up sex within minutes of picking her up...might have to go back to that. Never really tried to sugarcoat it either. I would ask straight sex questions.

I agree about the environment thing.

To be fair, I'm not gaming in Cancun with drunk college sluts. There are external factors that probably need to be in place to pull off the openly sexual dialog. Those blond girls I talked about finger banging with were in their 30s and both well seasoned veterans. One was married in the middle of a separation.

The style I'm talking about isn't caveman at all. What I initially was proposing was the idea of bringing up sex in a COMPLETELY nonchalant and straightforward manner as if I'm talking about weather. Think Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Some good stuff in here. I do think sexualization is close to necessary if you want to move fast (and if you just want a bang, you're better off moving fast). But I worry that some of it may be too much for the conservative city I'm living in right now. Anyone have any more of the less explicit sexualization tips (along the lines of Goodfella's, maybe even less explicit)?

Quote: (05-25-2012 03:28 AM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

Some good stuff in here. I do think sexualization is close to necessary if you want to move fast (and if you just want a bang, you're better off moving fast). But I worry that some of it may be too much for the conservative city I'm living in right now. Anyone have any more of the less explicit sexualization tips (along the lines of Goodfella's, maybe even less explicit)?

HB: What do you do for fun?
R: Travelling... cooking... I like movies. I saw a good movie recently - [Story of O / 9 1/2 weeks / Secretary]. It's about domination, submission, bondage. Are you into that sort of thing?
HB: Yes/No
R: Yeah, cool, tell me more etc. / That's cool - what are you into?

Quote: (05-25-2012 03:28 AM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

I cant speak about where you are specfically, but sometimes the girl will ask where I came to learn this and I tell her that An Argentinan-American girl I had drinks with one time taught me about this and this was a custom in her Argentinan circles and me not wanting to chance the misfortune of bad sex I took up the custom as well. That way it becomes more of a "cultural learning" tidbit for her rather then you explicitly "sexualizing" anything.

This thread deserves a revival. I think my conversation is lacking in flirty exchanges/sexy topics. Some tips would be useful.

I find how you say things is much more important than what you say, ex. you can sexualize a conversation without even talking about anything remotely sexual.

You absolutely have to be 'in state' to get this to work effectively as you need to be out of your head and just in the moment. Sometimes you can just do this off the bat if you've been feeling great, other times you'll need to build up some momentum by just being social with everyone around you first. Further it helps if you've been feeling pretty horny lately and you've got that masculine energy and edge building up inside (basically you're feeling pretty boss because your test levels are rocking since you've been dialing all of your lifestyle and health related factors in--I find a great night's sleep works wonders).

Essentially you just go right up to her and talk to her but making sure your subcommunications (body language, tonality, eye contact) are all completely on point. Meaning you're making lazer eye contact, projecting a deep, clear and loud voice that demands instant attention, posture is rock solid and you alternate between an expressionless face and a smirk.

If you pair this with some playful challenges, teasing and qualifying, you should feel the sexual tension rise pretty rapidly and build. Make sure to be coming from a frame of mind in which you're just being a social, fun-loving guy that's looking to maximize his self-amusement, nothing more and nothing less. You're completely focused on having fun, not even thinking about what to do next, you're just in that flow state where everything just happens for you. As long as you remember to lead the interaction you'll be good. While talking to her also make sure to be straightforward and direct in that you tell her what to do, ex. come, let's go to X, NOT hey, do you think you wanna maybe like go to X with me?

Remember to stay free of the outcome.

I've had plenty of success sexualizing conversations this way without overtly discussing anything sexual, it's much more important that you feel that sexual tension in the air (what girls call chemistry) than simply blurting out "dildos" to get her thinking about sex. The great thing with this is, the more conversations you have with women in which you build sexual tension this way, the easier this gets and eventually you get into a state where you can do this at the drop of a hat with any attractive woman around you. However this effect only lasts as long as you keep doing this with attractive women as if you take a break due to focusing on some deadlines or some other work/school related stress you have to build back up again.

Further, I've noticed that when you get into that state and you've been building plenty of sexual tension with women you start to project this great energy and vibe automatically and women sense it. I definitely noticed plenty more eye contact, girls finding excuses to get closer to me, etc. You also don't second guess yourself at all, you're completely uninhibited socially. You feel very powerful.

As long as you make sure to get physical right from when you meet her, and combine it with tight subcommunications you WILL have her in the palm of your hand and it will be yours to lose.

This has been my experience with university aged girls.

I do it in every interaction. IMO the key to make it fit it the conversation and make it casual and fun is talk about it in very matter of fact tone like it's totally mundane topic. Perfect example is Hank Moody character, he does that a lot and is very blase about it. That way of talking makes girls feel very comfortable and you're instantly that money guy that they can feel very at easy with. It's HUUUUGE thing overall to "unlock" girl's truth sexual self.

Examples:

- do you have a GF?
- not really, and you? [reaction: confused] what? you don't like girls? I find it hard to believe, every girl at least kissed some girl, it's normal, a beautiful girl is a beautiful girl every human being on earth is attracted to her regardless of sex... [interesting convo starts every time]

- That's ballsy [clothing] that you're wearing you must have heard tons of compliments already [response: usually "no" cause guys are scared of saying compliments] what do you mean no compliments?? Are you kidding me? Of course they love it, it highlights your great shape, respect girl, I love when girls can show off their grace subtly, like for example neck is sexy too to me, you know it's the little things, it's a lost art actually [and we're talking about her body, her sex appeal, sexuality in general, our preferences, what's hot what's not, etc]

- can you take an honest compliment? [response: ??] i'm asking cause there are lots of girls that don't feel good about themselves so anything nice that's being said about their physical appearance makes them awkward and weird, if you're one of those then just tell me [she says she's not so after that intro I have big green light to say something really sexy about her] "honestly the way you look in that red dress makes me try so hard not to make babies with you right now"]

With Ukrainian girls it is considered low class to sexualize the conversation.With Czech girls I often asked:Mas pohlavi vyholene(is your pussy shaved?) and they answered laughing:yes or no or castesne vyholene(partially shaved,).It was like asking about fashion.

With polish girls you may ask:lubisz bieliznu?(do you like underwear?) and when she answers yes:Lubisz stringy?(do you like strings?-Tak(yes).I also like.Or:lubisz koronkowa?(do you like lace?).-Bardzo(a lot).-Jestes wygolona?(are you shaved?-Yes.-Super.Mi podoba czarna bielizna(I like black underwear).

Quote: (10-28-2013 03:53 AM)XXL Wrote:  

I do it in every interaction. IMO the key to make it fit it the conversation and make it casual and fun is talk about it in very matter of fact tone like it's totally mundane topic. Perfect example is Hank Moody character, he does that a lot and is very blase about it. That way of talking makes girls feel very comfortable and you're instantly that money guy that they can feel very at easy with. It's HUUUUGE thing overall to "unlock" girl's truth sexual self.

Examples:

- do you have a GF?
- not really, and you? [reaction: confused] what? you don't like girls? I find it hard to believe, every girl at least kissed some girl, it's normal, a beautiful girl is a beautiful girl every human being on earth is attracted to her regardless of sex... [interesting convo starts every time]

- That's ballsy [clothing] that you're wearing you must have heard tons of compliments already [response: usually "no" cause guys are scared of saying compliments] what do you mean no compliments?? Are you kidding me? Of course they love it, it highlights your great shape, respect girl, I love when girls can show off their grace subtly, like for example neck is sexy too to me, you know it's the little things, it's a lost art actually [and we're talking about her body, her sex appeal, sexuality in general, our preferences, what's hot what's not, etc]

- can you take an honest compliment? [response: ??] i'm asking cause there are lots of girls that don't feel good about themselves so anything nice that's being said about their physical appearance makes them awkward and weird, if you're one of those then just tell me [she says she's not so after that intro I have big green light to say something really sexy about her] "honestly the way you look in that red dress makes me try so hard not to make babies with you right now"]

How do those last two examples work with regard to complimenting a woman so early in an interaction? I thought that one should stay away from talking about a woman's attractiveness until at least after the bang so as not too appear too eager.

Quote: (10-28-2013 11:43 PM)Blue Streak Wrote:  

I thought that one should stay away from talking about a woman's attractiveness until at least after the bang so as not too appear too eager.

Those last two examples work in a way that when you compliment girls in a fun & creative way you instantly leave the "random conversation land" and enter the "sex and the city" world where boys and girls flirt and related sexually. It's up to you when you introduce it in the interaction.

I thought that one should stay away from talking about a woman's attractiveness until at least after the bang so as not too appear too eager

Says who?

I just use double entendre. You just have to say it with a straight face. Almost like you're playing dumb.
At first they'll read you as being kinda dumb but after it sinks in for a minute they'll get the joke and realize
that you're fucking with them. It's fun.

Team Nachos

How do those last two examples work with regard to complimenting a woman so early in an interaction? I thought that one should stay away from talking about a woman's attractiveness until at least after the bang so as not too appear too eager.

The rule against calling girls attractive early is a good example one of the mistaken presumptions of pickup artists.

They'd say, you got to wait for x number of IOI's first, or whatever.

Or maybe you should do it in a backhanded way like Mystery, by simultaneously insulting her or making her qualify herself.

Their premise is that the guy is always starting at a lower level of value than the girl.

But what if that's not true? Maybe you look good and present yourself well and she thinks on first impression you're just as cool or maybe cooler than she is.

In that case, calling her attractive is beneficial because it gets the ball rolling. It lets her know that you're not here to just chat up a stranger or make a new friend.

In other words, it can be a simple way of sexualizing the conversation early on. It can also let you gauge her interest and prevent you from wasting your time. If she's still smiling and letting you touch her after saying it, she likes you.