rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ocean City Maryland

Ocean City Maryland

This is like a little data sheet in the making since I'm going to be down there most of my summer. So let me tell you guys what went and whats gonna go down for the future.

Prolouge:

But basically, my parents and I had to visit Maryland after hearing thay my grandmother died (She's in a better place now).

A day later, I had chilled with my cousin who is my age who I haven't seen in four years. So we decide to hit up the Boardwalk in OC to go out hunting for some tweakers. On the ride there this cute black girl greeted our older cousin. When he told us that she was a massive tweaker who likes to fuck. My uncle then told us stories on how he was fucking bitches here after his first divorce. Then I smiled and said "Fuck Philly this is where my summer is gonna be".

We hopped out the car and began hunting.

First Glance:
The boardwalk wasn't as hot as we'd thought. Like it was cold as hell. We seen a few good chicks but they was coupled up with some lames. Shouts out to G. I was trying the "Do you have a light?" opener for the hell of it. Most of the chicks didn't have any but it helped hide some AA and pump my momentum. It wasn't the best run, but the highschool tweakers aren't even out for the summer yet. So I still got hopes.

But that was just the lame shit that happened. Shit began to pick up when we took the long walk back to grandpop and grandma's house.

Like girls yelled out their window hitting on me and my cousin. This one white tweak stick her head out the window and yelled "OH YEAH!" when she saw my Kool-Aid man shirt. Hell another time we got approached this red head was pointing and singing at us. (Guy in the back of the car had his beta face on.) I'm a beginner at this shit, but I felt so fucking good when we was getting approached like that.

And even my cousin had stories of how these tweakers were approaching him at 7-11. And by the way my older cousin pulls white tweaks I've concluded this place is brotha friendly.

Diversity:
Ocean City Maryland is pretty much a diverse area due to tourists coming in abd some immigrant workers. The two predominant races are blacks and whites. (tgehe latter being the most common). But what intrigued me is that Russians, Spanish and African folk come down here to work! So far I think this place is a okay well around.

My Summer Plans:
So far I'm going to speak with my famiy to get me the same job as my cousin. (Hotel work). We're trying to find a spot near the boardwalk since thats where all the clubs, the beach, and tweakers are.

We're set when it comes to alco and weed only thing now us to get a spot at a reasonable price.

But I think this is my summer guys. I'm fucking ready for war. If anyone is gonna be down, I wouldnt mind hanging out with a player. [Image: smile.gif]

Nope.

Ocean City Maryland

I haven't been there in a long time. I'd love to work down near a board walk. Never heard the term tweak for a chick.

Ocean City Maryland

Yeah. My word of advice for anyone who's traveling down here is to find a spot early as possible. My cousin and I are having a hell of a hard time to find a place there where the roommates aren't shitheads. For example, we were on craigslist looking for spots down here and we found a okay one. But the main problems we had was that the ad said No partying! And then all of us would have to sleep in a room where theres only bunkbeds? It's mad lame.

Any other sites we could use besides craigslist to find spots where people are sharing rooms? I don't want to bring the tweaks all the way down to grandpa's house [Image: sad.gif].

My first data sheet might be rather hard, but I'm destined to get it done. Mind you I'm only 19, so my only disadvantage is that I can't get drinks at the bar but I can still enter. Anyone got any tips for me to get around this?

Nope.

Ocean City Maryland

Maryland as a whole seems really black friendly.

Ocean City Maryland

I'm curious if we have a different meaning for the term "tweaker", on the westcoast it refers to meth addicts.

Ocean City Maryland

Tweak means a shard smoker wherever it's used. I don't think it's really hit the East coast yet. Never heard tweak to describe a girl either...

Ocean City Maryland

Formal Definiton from Urban Dictionary:

Tweaker:
Mainly used in Philadelphia, A Tweaker is a female who gets around! A whore, smut, slut, hoe, or trick. "Tweak" can also be used in it's place, as well as "Tweaking"

Yo bul?
"Wassup with you bul?"
Shit!...whats up with Kaneisha and them?
"I don't know.....but I def heard her squad is some tweakers!"
Oh yea?.....they tweakin?
"That's What I Heard!"

Basically, its a Philadelphia term used for like sluts or whores or girls in general. I never knew that it was also a term for the addicts!

Nope.

Ocean City Maryland

I have been in OC in the summer of 2000 and 2001, it was great at that time, lots of students from all over working and partying for the summer on the Work and Travel program. Not sure if it is still popular now. Lots of smoking hot Eastern European girls, many of them slutting it up hardcore, especially the ones that didn't come with their friends form back home. I had a fairly cute Czech roommate that was sampling black cocks exclusively all summer long, must have banged at least 10 brothas there. It was incredible seeing how some complete losers (minimum wage dishwashers and busboy types) got access to prime Eurp pussy just by being in the right place.