rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Road Trip or 1 week Holiday?

I need advice of the forum. I'm graduating from university in June and afterwards me and a couple of my housemates are thinking of a way to celebrate the end of higher education slug! We're based in southeast England right now so we're thinking of either going on a road trip around western europe or going on a holiday for a week to somewhere interesting but not sure where. Any suggestions? There's 3/4 of us, we're students so our budget is limited but not dirt limited. Some solid advice would be nice.

Peace.

Young Sweet Jones

Crete Island!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Hmmmm....I was going to say Iceland but I guess the English aren't liked much there after the banking collapse? Sill, I'm sure that won't stop Icelandic girls from putting out. Maybe Poland for a week, that'd be pretty cheap I imagine. Just a couple of ideas to get the thread started.

Quote: (05-19-2012 09:08 PM)donkey_puncher Wrote:  

Hmmmm....I was going to say Iceland but I guess the English aren't liked much there after the banking collapse? Sill, I'm sure that won't stop Icelandic girls from putting out. Maybe Poland for a week, that'd be pretty cheap I imagine. Just a couple of ideas to get the thread started.

Yeah, because whilst on a night out you'll often be hated due to a dire economic situation... Are you kidding?

Poland yes, awesome, I love Eastern Europe, but at the same time, a group of guys would probably have a much crazier holiday in Greece, or Cyprus etc. Sun... Cheap booze... Or maybe hit up a European music festival... Work that around a road trip? Loads of options....It depends how well travelled you are, how big the group of guys is, etc. Lots of people here will knock the U.K Greek resorts (me included) but if you're with friends and you're getting the job done on the cheap, why not?! I'm more into filthy back streets and messy festivals, so resorts aren't really my thing... choose your venue I guess....

Crete is a good shout!

I'm not well travelled at all, I've only ever been to three countries and I was born in one of them. There's going to be three of us, 4 at most. I've done the resort thing, went to Cyprus a couple of years back. A place with a combination of some sun and some partying with a little bit of "culture" is round about the sweet spot for us.

Young Sweet Jones

Road trips can be fun but you're on the move all the time and it can be quite exhausting. Can also get a little tense when 4 of you are cramped into a car / van all day for hours on end especially if you plan to sleep in it too. Also means no showers and nowhere to fuck girls. You could of course book into hotels / hostels instead.

A week in one place would probably be less stressful. Some beach resort or party destination though I'm no fan of Spanish / Greek holiday resort places.

Iceland is not cheap!

Crete wins or any other Greek Island spot which should have great deals considering. I went many moons ago and was able to fly direct to Rhodes Island, reason I mention this is because you might want to avoid taking the ferries due to the situation in the country.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Go to Ireland Cork Gallway Westport , anywhere but Dublin really, the four of you can get a ferry from Holyhead to Dublin with a car for £125 for all of you and you could rent a house for one hundred euros each for the week. Go to the right places and the women will open you.

Yeah I was already leaning away from a road trip due to the amount of time we'll spend in the car driving around. Thanks for the suggestions anyways. I'm going to do some research on Cork Gallway Billy, sounds interesting.

Young Sweet Jones

Go on teletext holidays and book a last minute deal. A weeks holiday in Spain including flights and hotel can be had for under a hundred quid if you search for it. Don't go all inclusive on lower end deals as the food will be shite and the drinks are generic crap not top brands.

Quote: (05-20-2012 05:48 PM)billy Wrote:  

Go to Ireland Cork Gallway Westport , anywhere but Dublin really, the four of you can get a ferry from Holyhead to Dublin with a car for £125 for all of you and you could rent a house for one hundred euros each for the week. Go to the right places and the women will open you.

I'm not so much into Irish chicks, but I tell you what, some of the southern Irish girls have the sexist voice I have ever heard.

Sunny Beach Bulgaria

Quote: (05-21-2012 04:06 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I'm not so much into Irish chicks, but I tell you what, some of the southern Irish girls have the sexist voice I have ever heard.

I never used to be but I recently went to a town in Ireland and saw more hotties in one bar than I have ever seen anywhere. I was genuinley shocked, I saw a 9 in there and it made me realise that I have not seen a genuine nine for years. I got gamed by some chicks there and posted a thread about it. Naturally the name of this particular town is a secret untill I go back and get a higher quality flag.

Quote:Quote:

Sunny Beach Bulgaria

Have you been there? It's awful. Loads of pissed up Brits abroad and disgusting lairy English women. There are a lot of Swedish too which balances things out a bit but it's still a grim place. When I went years ago it was on the decline, bars were all closing down, the place was a dump, half finished construction projects everywhere, not so many people around. I doubt it's gotten any better.

Quote: (05-22-2012 02:39 AM)AlphaTravel Wrote:  

Sunny Beach Bulgaria

Have you been there? It's awful. Loads of pissed up Brits abroad and disgusting lairy English women. There are a lot of Swedish too which balances things out a bit but it's still a grim place. When I went years ago it was on the decline, bars were all closing down, the place was a dump, half finished construction projects everywhere, not so many people around. I doubt it's gotten any better.

He's a student with only a week to celebrate, probably just wants to get wasted and bang. I would imagine it has improved since you were there last, lot of young people go there now because of financial situation. It's one of the cheapest resorts in Europe.

Should also be lots of FSU chicks.

Haven't been no.

Sunny Beach Bulgaria

It is much better now.Construction projects have finished,hotels are rather good and the crew depends on each Sunny beach ara(the centre is filled by western women but the peripheries contain sums of Russian,Ukrainian,polish,Serbian and Bulgarian women according to each teritorry).

Quote: (05-22-2012 04:03 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Sunny Beach Bulgaria

It is much better now.Construction projects have finished,hotels are rather good and the crew depends on each Sunny beach ara(the centre is filled by western women but the peripheries contain sums of Russian,Ukrainian,polish,Serbian and Bulgarian women according to each teritorry).

I think it got onto Britain's radar during that time of very cheap credit before the financial meltdown. Everyone could afford a super cheap lone, and fancied themselves as a property developer. Loads of people bought £5,000 houses near Varna, and the cheap reputation spread. No one in the UK really talks about it anymore. (Maybe a few budget snowboarders heading inland to the mountains)

I'm sure it's nowhere near as bad...I don't know of many people here who speak much about it compared to Greece..

I'm surprised it's gotten better, it was really terrible a few years back and I thought it's time was up almost before it even started. Most holiday resort type places have a limited life cycle and it seemed to be me Sunny Beach had reached it's peak and was dying quite quickly. I didn't come across any Bulgarians, Serbs, Poles or FSU types, just English, Swedish and some German and Dutch. Might be an alright option if it's gotten better and there's more variety of women there.