rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is this a Histerica?

Is this a Histerica?

I may be dealing with a Histerica. Can some of you Argentina brothers share some thoughts?

On Thursday I met a surf groupie girl. She is a solid 8. If she evens out her tan I can honestly give her a full 9.

She says she's Italian but she was born in Buenos Aires. So were her parents. She's out here for the surf season working as some type of promo girl for a swimwear company. She is a citizen of Argentina. Why not just say you are Argentinian or Argentine, whatever it is?

I picked her up on Friday and took her to dinner. Although she was really touchy feeley, half way through the meal I got the vibe I wasn't getting anywhere with her. She was hard to make eye contact with. She insisted on paying the entire bill. Instead of arguing I told her we were going to a bar and I was buying drinks and that was that. She was really standoffish after dinner. In fact, from restaurant to car she squirmed away from me when I put an arm around her waist.

She was wearing an outfit that left a lot of her stomach and lower back exposed. When we were walking into the bar I put my hand solidly on her back. She stopped and turned around. I thought she was about to tell me hands off. She unexpectedly deep mouth kissed me. Inside the bar she was all over me. I convinced her it was time to go to my house for night swimming.

When she got out of the car at my house I just walked her around back and I thought she'd have no problem swimming naked. I had my hand on her ass and tried to start getting her clothes off. She pulled away and said she wasn't getting in without a suit. I grabbed one from my outside shower but she didn't like it. I felt a big tease coming on. I couldn't convince her to just get in naked. I went inside and found another bikini. I get back outside she's in her little thong doing the hand bra???

I just walked up and started kissing her. She has perfect, natural, tan lined tits. I liked her bikini tanlines up around her neck. She has a great ass, but the tanlines made it look lopsided. I also saw that she was rather unkempt. A little too much bush. I teased her about it quite a bit. After swimming we rinsed off in the shower and I fucked her.

We went and laid in my bed and got snuggely. I asked why she didn't shave or wax with all the swimsuits she wears. She told me she doesn't like to for various reasons. She got a little standoffish again. She gets up and goes into the bathroom. I heard the shower go on and I thought it was over. Nope, she comes out and is now completely shaven???

I banged her 3 more times between then and yesterday at about noon when I took her to the house she's staying at. She called me last night and we made plans to go to the beach today. This morning, she calls and tells me how she can't wait to see me and shit like that. I pack up snorkel stuff, roll spliffs, get towels, and start driving to go and get her.

I'm feeling on top of the world. About 15 minutes away from the house she calls and says she forgot about some really important shit she has to do. I ask if she wants to come over afterwords. She says she can't and will call me "later." I figured that's it. I drove back home and jumped in the water. When I get out I have three missed calls from her. Says she's skipping her important shit and coming over. I call back and say that's great.

About a half hour later she calls and says her friend who's driving her has a flat tire. I offer my assistance, not because I want to but because I think I'm getting bullshitted. She doesn't want me to come help for some reason. I just say "You got it" and hang up.

A little while ago she called. I didn't answer. Her message says she wants me to go and pick her up so she can make me dinner.

Is this just they way these chicks are? She's attractive enough to tolerate a little crap. Is it only going to get worse?

Shall I just relish the memory?

Are the Histericas still Histericas after you fuck them?

You guys are Argentina experts, Help me out.

Aloha!

Is this a Histerica?

Man, I haven't been to Argentina, but I've delt with some Argentine girls in the US. Dated one for a while actually. They are fucking crazy. They never know what they want. This winter I had an Argentine girl come up and approach me, she was def. a 9. The approach was a little weird. She came up and asked my name and where I worked, sat down and then came up and approached me again 5 minutes later asking if she can have the apple I randomly have and goes back and sits down. When I was finished playing my pool game with my friend, I go up and start talking to her. I was kinda fucking with her, telling her how I know how Argentine girls are. She seemed real into, we kissed that night. A couple days later I e-mail her because she doesn't have a phone. We make plans and she cancels. It happens a couple of more times. Finally I'm over it. Then she messages me and wants to meet up again. Alright, whatever, I'll check it out. So we meet at a club, and she is with her friends, and I'm with some friends. She definitely didn't seem like she was that into me. It seemed like she was more about hanging out with her friends. So after that night, I figure she is a waste of time.

A couple of months later I'm dating another girl. Her body's a perfect ten, face an 8 1/5. We walk into a restaraunt before the long snowboard run we were about to take. I didn't realize that the Argentine girl worked there. She saw us together and I could tell for sure she was jelous when she saw us. My girl went to the bathroom and she came up and started talking to me, just small talk. Didn't really see her much after that.

Then, last month I get a private message from her on Facebook asking when I'm going to Argentina and how she wants to hang out with me. I'm thinking it's probably just a waste of my time.

These Argentine girls are crazy. The girl I dated for a while would always play hot and cold with me. Argentine girls come with a free mind fuck.

Is this a Histerica?

I'm seeing this Argentinian girl who keeps histericandome even after we've had sex. I don't know how long the phenomenon lasts to were she just comes over and you can bang without the whole back and forth thing.

I like how you dealt with it and didn't get frustrated, and btw, the girl sounds banging hot. I love histericas.

Its good that you didn't answer her call and played her game right back.

Is this a Histerica?

Crazy bitches

Is this a Histerica?

Kona,

You should write a blog.

For the people.

I think you have tons to offer the world, especially through "Island Game".

I have a bunch of friends from the Islands, so I always relate to your take.

But I think many people could benefit from your steez.

- MPM

Is this a Histerica?

Quote: (11-16-2009 01:25 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Kona,

You should write a blog.

For the people.

I think you have tons to offer the world, especially through "Island Game".

I have a bunch of friends from the Islands, so I always relate to your take.

But I think many people could benefit from your steez.

- MPM

Maybe I will.

The people have always taken care of me.

I tried to get a website going for my business but one thing led to another with the web designer girl.

Have you ever been out here? Where?

Here on Oahu there are still a few restaurants in business that I bet you would approve of. Better hurry though.

Our hotels and Gentleman's Clubs have to be right up your alley.

You would do great in Wailea.

Aloha!

Is this a Histerica?

Kona,

Bust it out. I will give you some link props on my site and I am sure Roosh would as well.

Unbelievably, I have never been to Oahu.

Maui, multiple times.

I have a bunch of really good friends that grew up "Up Country" in Kula.