rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Fastest Lays & Same Night Lays

I thought it would be interesting to hear about the times when you were able to meet a girl and lay her within the same day. I've had this happen a few times, one of them was a bit more fun because my European friend decided to spice it up by trying to compete for the same girl as well.

I met her at a political thing in DC. I was an intern somewhere, and helping organize at some event, and she came to ask for some help. A little while later, after the speakers were through, I noticed her standing around so I went and talked to her. We ended up walking back to the metro station with some of the other interns (my euro friend was also an intern) and in the metro he tried to hit on her as well. I like this usually because if I've done everything right up to that point, there's no need to jump in and break it up, so I just watched and saw how that unfolded. After that was done, she gave me her number, and later that evening I called her up and set up a "date" with this euro friend and some of his other euro friends. We all went out somewhere, but ended up going back to one of his friends' place, and there I just held back while all the guys were hitting on her. Throughout the night she keeps dropping hints that she's interested in hooking up. At a certain point I get tired of hanging out there and I head back. She comes back with me under the pretext of me walking her to the metro. Of course, the metro wasn't really running, I think, at that time, so we all knew what was up. We head back to my place, and through some quick escalation I had a few hot bangs with her. She was one of those rare creatures with big boobs, big bubble butt, and thin waist. Hot, but didn't longer than a week.

All in all, the whole thing took a real 2-4 hours of hanging around each other, and maybe from meet to bang about 9-12 hours.

Major Notes: Most of the work was done not through a lot of talking, but through a lot of dominant body language and confidence. Comfort was already built since we met at a political event, so we had something (important for her) in common. The whole time I was directing where things were going. Major keyword throughout the whole "pickup" was dominance.

My last SNL was a couple of weeks ago in Chile.

Met this girl online and we agreed to meet for a drink. It was my last night in Punta Arenas, Chile. I knew I had to be up at 9am to catch the bus but she could not meet until after 10pm because she had to finish night school.

In short, I know that I have 2-3 hours to bang her. So I head to the bar and hope she is not with a guy. By the time I get to the bar and we find each other it's already 10:30.

10:30pm I meet her. She is with a guy that she arrived with. The guy is hitting on her. Damn.

10:30-11:00pm I concentrate basically on vibing with her. It works. She ignores the other guy (good looking american guy) and he cannot get her attention after that. The attention that this chick is giving me does not go un-noticed by the 5 Chilean chicks at the next table either. They wave over at me. I wave back. 2 of the 5 are do-able. Mental note. That is my plan B.

11:15PM By now the american guy has a "damn, I don't know how to compete with this" look of resignation on this face. I hand him my camera. He takes a photo of us 2.

11:30PM The american guy gets fed up and starts to try to chat up the 5 chicks at the next table. This leaves me in isolation with her. Nice. At this point I sexualise the interaction.

12:00PM She asks to wear my hat. I tell her the hat has a rule. Only people who get to wear it are me and cute chicks who are good kissers. I tell her she is cute but ask her if she is a good kisser. She says "yes". I say "show me" and motion her towards me. At this point she gives me all the logistical info I need for the lay. She tells me "not in front of the american guy" and goes on to explain that he is crashing at the pad of the ex boyfriend that she broke up with 1 week ago and she does not want word of it to get back to him. This of course means "yes". I just smile and say "cool, mas tarde".

12:00-12:20PM Now that I already know she is down to fuck I just kick back and chill and chat.

12:30PM She has to give the american guy a lift back (she arrived with him in the car). They get ready to leave. She says to me "come on, lets go". The 3 of us go to the car. We drop off the american guy at the ex boyfriends place. We go to my hotel. Zero LMR.

Her mom called her up while I was screwing her TWICE to ask where she was and why wasnt she home. lol.

Time from first meeting to f-close. 2 and a half hours (even though she had a guy with her).

Hmm nice, thats an interesting story.

One of my same night lays was a night I went out in Cordoba. I got really drunk at a club and left with a girl and some friends of hers to an apartment. We hung out there, some chick there tried to get with her and got her in the bathroom and pressed herself against the door. I didn't care at first but eventually I forced myself in, got her and we decided to leave. She was saying she was going to go to her house but she was really drunk and didn't take much for me to just say lets just go to the hostel I'm staying at. We fall asleep in the empty hostel room and then we wake up and we do it like 3 times [Image: smile.gif]

She was like a 5 though...... oh well, she was shaved and was into it which was fun.

Lumiere, if she was meeting up for a date with you, why the heck did she bring another guy? And also you said this guy is friend's with her ex-boyfriend, so that dude was trying to bang his friend's ex only a week after they broke up, huh? lol.

Were were not meeting for a date. I met her on couchsurfing website. Not an online dating site.

Also the dude was couch surfing at the ex's place. They did not even know each other from before either and were not friends. Still it's still kinda shady hitting on your hosts ex gf but ... there you go.

Wen't to JMU with a buddy and stayed at his then girlfriends' place for the night. Met one of her room mates who was decently attractive and we started talking. Talked for about 10 minutes about different things, mostly about me and how I played football and was in her words "very muscular".

We all go to a party down the street. Hardly talk to her at all at the party, mostly to other girls (This is when my game was real weak). Me and her dance a little bit.

Go back to their place after the party...my buddy goes to sleep with his girlfriend. And I go to sleep with her. I banged her that night, then again in the morning.

Total time to get it: 6 hours.

I've had a handful in the 2-4 hour range (actually one in Colombia, but I like to attribute that to luck).
In these cases she was really into me from the start and I was extremely persistent in getting to the bedroom. Heavy amounts of alcohol involved.

How to get the Same Night Lay:

1. Have your logistics perfectly setup. Know exactly where you can fuck her. Early on in the conversation, you can casually ask her about her living arrangements to see if that's an option. Anticipate cockblocks.

2. Be relentless, in getting her to the bedroom, and in your moves there. If a girl will allow you to finger her the night you meet her, there's a good chance you can coax her into sex. Just keep up the pressure. Be an animal and overwhelm her with lust. There's also the "just a dip" method...

3. Meet the right girl. Some girls will never sleep with you on the first night. There are lots of not-so-slutty girls who have the odd one night stand once in a long while. For them, a sense of connection plus heaps of the other two factors maximize your chances. If you really want to fuck that night, turn on your ho-dar and ignore the girls who aren't down to f*** (DTF).

Just over half my lays (~9/16) were SNLs.

I'm going to post one of my SNL's from South America earlier this year. This is a repost from my blog. To read more of them just click here.

Only in Lima for a week so I figured I better get to work with all these all hot Peruvian girls running around…

[Image: lima.jpg]

Largo Mar Lima

Sent out a bunch of messages on various sites this also includes hitting the local bars and clubs and also doing day game. I sent out a message on an internet site that basically said I’m here for a limited amount of time and to meet up. The message was intended ONLY FOR GIRLS who want to meet.

She responded with hey I’m up for meeting and left her phone number. Ok, I send her a text then she said “Why don’t you call me?” From there, I called her and asked for times to meet. She said how about right now since she was in the area. I set it up in an hr.

My Logistical Plan

Meet>>Place>>> Wine Bar>>> Park>> Back to Place=Seduction

I met her up a bit late… Introduce give her the hand shake not too receptive. She’s pretty hot and petite just how I like em 7.5

She was also pretty uptight which I read from her. She asked “What are we going to do?” We walk around for a bit then I grab a cab to my area. Walk past the wine bar literally next door to where I’m at- how good for logistics?

Once at my place, I introduce her to Bolo. He cracks some jokes and livens up the mood. I tried to bounce her up to the room as she kept asking what we are going to do. She kept looking at her phone so I told her if she wants to keep talking to her friends she can go off with them. We are here to get the women we want and if she wants to occupy her time on the phone and not me she’s not WORTH MY TIME.

She has this shocking look on her face like I can’t believe you just said that to me. She stayed and put the phone away. From there, I tried to bounce her up to my room. She didn’t wanna come up so I brought some pics down stairs. She kept looking at her watch and I could tell she was giving me some shit tests here.

I tell her ok we’re leaving. She says “Where?” Bounce over to the wine bar. We take a seat and here she begins to liven up a bit asking me questions. I order us some wine and pull out the 5 animals cold read and run it on her. At first, she seems disinterested in the animals cold read. But, towards the end she started to warm up. ** During the wine bar, I made sure to run the cold reads on her with palms. At first, she didn’t want me touching her hands too much, but she was receptive after I push/pulled with the hand touching…

From there, I bounce her over to the park area. I grab her hand and LEAD. At the park, I wanted to sexualize the interaction and build some more COMFORT. I have strawberry fields translated in Spanish thx Lumiere and pull it out and run it on her. She asked me after “What is your favorite part about sex?” And this got her talking about the subject. She was a psychology major so she was like is this a psychological test? haha…

She was much more laid back after this. I go right in for the kiss close in the park. I made sure to seed a movie back to the place. We make out some then she’s like I have to go to the bathroom. I tell her ok you can use the bathroom at my place. Once inside, I grab my laptop and when shes comes out of the bathroom I said ‘Let’s check out a cool movie.” She said ok and we head upstairs.

I am staying at a hostel and we have a dorm, but it’s only Bolo and I staying there and the hostel ppl are chill. We head into the room and I look for a movie go out of the room come back in and she has some music playing. Once back in the room, she wants a drink so I make one. I kiss her again but I pulled back made sure to do push pull.

Once we were laying there, she asked me what do I want to do with her. I remember Bluemystery saying something a while back and that was to be upfront and tell her you want to fuck her. I told her I wanted to and she later told me she was on her period. This doesn’t immediately mean I won’t have sex with her. I continue making out with her. Then she jumps on top of me and I start dry humping. Then, she talks about how she’s on her period and not to- LMR stuff. I continue dry humping then she says “Ok let’s have sex…”

Closed it from there with no more LMR. It was sure nice rocking her hott petite body (what I like is petite girls). Afterwards, she said that she was glad we got past the differences we had in the beginning and that she wants to see me again… Bolo also noticed she was much more laid back after which I def did notice too. Got her on her taxi and we said our goodbyes… Another thing she told me is when she first got there and I tried to pull her up to the room that she didn’t want to cuz she barely knew me. Know this for next time to hang with them downstairs then pulling upstairs after a few bounces outside.

Things I did well

1. Dealing with her shit tests
2. Perfect execution with strawberry fields
3. Sexualizing quickly- closed in 2 hrs

Currently traveling around Asia come join me on the LS Blog.

Bolo and Latinstylez's Adventures

This was few years ago when I did not knew anything about gaming.

I was in New York visiting family , My uncle was leaving for work at 7 in the morning I asked him to drop me off at central park as I was up early anyway and would like to finish my book as I had a test coming up soon.

Mining my own business reading a book in central part close to a Fountain, a girl (HB 7) comes and asks me to take a picture by the Fountain.( I detect a Foreign accent) It took her picture and asked where is she from, she told me she is from Czech Republic and here in New York attending a medical conference, I informed her thet I am in the same field and then we had a lot of common things to talk about.

She told me today is her last day and she is skipping the conference to see New York, I offered my services as a tour guide and she said okay I showed her some Important things in central park and started towards UN, she asked me if I mind that if we swing by her hotel to pick up the batteries for her camera.

I wanted to stay in the lobby but she took me to her room, Knocked on the next room and said some thing to her friend in foreign language.

Once in the room she offered me a drink, we sat on the bed started kissing, DID 3 times in 1.5 hour.

Meet to bang time Approx 1.5 Hr, I do not think it has anything to do with my gaming skills it was a matter of Pure luck, I wasn't looking to get laid and a ripe fruit landed in my lap ........................

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Does meeting a chick off of myspace count as a SNL?

If so, my best SNL story is this chick that went to HS with my little brother. I never knew her or met her before, but she hit me up on Myspace one year right before spring break when I was in college to see if I was going to be in town during spring break. I told her I was and that we should hang out. She gave me the number and I called her, came by and picked her up one night.

I took her back to this spot me and my homeboy got in his grandmother's garage. We got a couch and TV in there and we've both fucked a few chicks there. Anyway, me and her are in there straight chilling. I got her on my lap and we start kissing. She's enjoying the kisses, but then she pulls back, and she's like, "I don't think we should be doing this." I say, "why not?" She says, "Cuz if we do, then it would just be a one-night stand. I don't do one-night stands." I hit with something like, "Naw, it ain't gotta be that, we'll still chill with each other, it ain't gotta be a one time thing." (1st lie I told, lol). She's like, "but, how would we make it work, you live in #@$# and I live down here" I say, "We can make it work however" and then I go back to kissing her, get her naked, bang her right there on the futon. She rides me for a bit, then I flip her over and hit it from the back - she's my first squirter - shit actually stained the futon for months until me and boy took the cover off and washed it, smh.

Anyway, after we fuck, I'm trying to get some head out of her to finish me off, and she starts bragging about her head giving skills, but then says something along the lines of "I'll do you if you do me." I tell her I've never done that before (2nd lie). She says I can always learn. I tell her, I'll learn later and do it for her next time. She says, "you promise?" I tell her "Yeah, I promise, I gotcha next time." (3rd lie). And, she sucks the shit out of my dick - one of the best performances at giving head ever. I cum, she swallows and keeps going - real pro shit, lol.

Then I took her back home and never called her again.

One was in Cordoba. I was with a group of four Israeli guys on a sunday night, and two of them left to pound a chick they met earlier in the weekend (only one of them ended up getting laid). The other two guys and I were jealous, so we decided to go out and find some chicks.

9:00 pm: We arrived at Buen Pastor and I saw a nice two set, so we just sat down and relaxed nearby. I opened by asking them for good bars/clubs to go to that night. The Israeli guys had very minimal Spanish, and the chicks spoke very minimal English, which put me in the translator role.

9:45: We got the chicks to come with us to an outdoor bar on Rondeau and just had a couple glasses of beer and shot the shit. I sat next to the hotter chick and did some kino-ing during that time. One guy got the picture and bounced.

10:45: The chicks claimed they needed to go back to their apartments to study/drink mate. We walked back with them since our hostel was right by them. They were making it clear they would be going home alone.

11:00: I wasn’t going to give up and go home, so I just kept telling the one I wanted to fuck “yo quiero probar mate.” Eventually, she let me come back to her place to try the mate, which led to making out, then off to the bedroom for a good fuck.

Both of the chicks had great asses, but down in Cordoba they all pretty much have great asses ha. I got way more action than ever when I was with those Israeli guys, probably due to their huge drive to go out and get laid.

coffee is for closers.

The next one was in Florianopolis.

2:00 pm: After waiting for the bus forever, the guys from my hostel and I arrived at the well-known P12 pool party.

5:00: We spent the afternoon just laying on the beds poolside and drinking and waiting for things to pick up.

6:00: The rain started pouring down so everyone went to the covered bar. Shortly after, I really noticed the huge amounts of hot Brazilian women all over the place. I asked a German friend if he was ready to meet some chicks.

6:15 and continued: At this point the concert was getting started and I took the German on a full on fucking sarge. We approached at least 30 to 40 Brazilian chicks. He tells me to email him every picture we just took with the chicks because he says “I have never met that many women in my life.”

10:00: After the concert wrapped up, I bumped into a beautiful Brazilian I met earlier on the sarge and she asked me for a kiss. After the kiss, I told her it was my first kiss with a Brazlian (which was b.s.). After that, she told me we were going to have fun tonight.

10:45: I rounded up my buddies because my chick wanted gringos for her friends. The girls ask me if I want to try LSD. I say fuck it, and went ahead and try it.

11:30: For the rest of the night I was in my own world and couldn’t stop smiling. The Brazilians give us a ride back to the hostel and we bring them in.

12:30 am: I take the sexy Brazilian up to my 10 person dorm, which by a stroke of luck was completely empty because everyone was out at the bars/clubs. I pound her out 2 times while the room was empty.

7:00 am: Fast forward to us waking up for some good morning sex. I pound her out as hard as I could in a dorm room where everyone was sleeping. After she left, the hostel employees reprimanded me due to complaints about the noise and that I will be kicked out of the hostel if I bring back another outside guest.

It was hilarious throughout the rest of my time there, because people would keep coming up to me and telling me how I woke them up. Oh yeah, I definitely attribute this lay to luck and playing the numbers game.

coffee is for closers.

Had tons of SNL's over the years.

Fastest was about 20-30 minutes. Had a few in this time range. Really just comes down to both you being drunk, her already being into you from the get-go, and just escalate, escalate, escalate. Once in a blue moon, you get a chick who won't stop you and before you know it, you're in a bathroom stall or in the back of a car or something.

Tons in the 1-3 hours range, including my fastest in Argentina.

Favorite though was sitting next to a chick on an airplane on the way back from Miami. Just chatted her up. She was on a business trip and seemed into me. Offered to meet her in her hotel's bar an hour after we landed. Shared 2-3 drinks and then went straight to her room. Banging her before the sun was even down.

My fastest was 15 min. I met a girl visiting from France at a New Years Eve apartment party . After talking with her for a few minutes, I felt the vibe that she was down. So I just took her hand and walked her out. I lived in the same apartment complex so it took me 1 min to walk her over to my apartment. Banged her a couple times, and again in the morning. I loved the french accent.

As a few people already mentioned, it comes down to a lot of luck.
Was it good game that got me me the lay so fast? I'd have to say no. The only aspect of game is being able to read a girl and feel when shes down, and having the balls to be aggressive. But the rest is all luck.

I've had a couple SNLs, most recently St Patrick's day, of course that had nothing to do with pick-up and everything to do with being wasted. No clue how I met the girl, what I said or how I ended up at her apartment, but that's where I woke up the next day.

My favorite one is one from college though, and was actually my first SNL. I was walking into a friend's apartment building as this cute girl was walking out, she gave me a "bang me" look, and I thought, figures she's leaving. Well she was just going to the liquor store and came back about 15 minutes later (there's the luck factor), and we drank, went to the club, and then I banged her within 2 hours of meeting her. Best part is she became a regular for a few months.

Actually, I take that back, my favorite SNL was another one in college, I was at a small house party and I had this girl literally throwing herself at me. She was a real cute asian, a solid 7 or maybe an 8, anyway she wouldn't let up and the more I resisted the more she couldn't help herself. At the time I was quite puzzled, all this makes much more sense now. Anyway, I had a van back then and proceeded to go outside with her to that. Unfortunately, one of the girls I knew at the party had a thing for me and came out and cock-blocked me. I guess I can't blame her, but it was her fault for being such a prude that she wasn't in the van instead. The asian ended up leaving, and the other girl either fell asleep or left, I don't remember. Fortunately there were still some other cute girls at the party so I went back to work. The girl I then started talking to was definitely getting into me, but then she asked what was up with the asian chick, I just acted aloof (not intentionally like I would now) and ended up banging her on my friend's kitchen floor.

I have had my share from clubs, comes with the teritorty in Scotland. However one of my finest SNL came when I was at a radio head concert in Prague. Went solo to the concert and got in a good state bantering to randoms. After the concert I hopped on the metro taking the last train in the direction of my hotel.

A girl sits down beside me as I find a seat. She is nice, nothing out of this world hot, nothing offensive, just a nicely proportioned blonde girl. A 6 I guess. Genuinely want the time so ask. See she has the radiohead arm band on and casually ask her about the gig. There is an air of a language barrier present, but it kind of enhanced the interaction if anything. Ask when she is getting off to see how much time I have. She has another 4 stops, and she helps me establish I have another 6.

We causally chat. I wasn't gaming her heavily nor forcing the interaction, but she was filling out any silences and seemed a keen bean. Randomly asks if I have face book and we exchange email addresses and names after 4 mins or so of convo.

Due to being occupied explaining her email to me she misses her stop and we now both get off one stop from my hotel. "yeah I figure I would find a bar here, see if there are any parties about, there isn't much around my hotel." She was just going to walk back to her flat and I ask if she wants to join me for a drink. "sure" she says.

We exit the metro and she leads me to this bar. I buy to staropramen and over the course of an 45mins -and hour we casually drink them and have a laid back convo about nothing much at all. Note she seems keen on the western european blokes and tells me about her ex from england.

We head out together after a beer, and I confess I have no idea how to get to my hotel. She offers to walk me. We start walking, continue talking and I wise up to the fact that this chick may acutually be down for it.

Funny thing was the last kilometer or so to my hotel is over this big huge bridge. The hotel is in sight all the way. Its half mid night or so. I can now see the hotel and easily find it but she continues to walk with me in the opposite direction from her flat. We get to the end and I offer her money for a taxi home. She refuses, I say I feel bad and she could at least let me buy her a drink from making her walk so far. She eventually agrees to a coke and other than that she wasn't drinking tonight.

I creatively keep her talking till we are out side my room and not at the hotel bar as she expected. She twigs and says "sure but one coke only".

Crack open the mini bar and pour a coke and a sprite. Probably cost me about ten euros. Concentrate on making her comfortable and sitting as far from her as possible at first. She goes to the bathroom and takes her shoes off the sits next to me on the bed. I had already held her hand on the bridge for a bit, so start there again and massage away. Go in for the kiss to get "I can't" but her words seem in congruent with her actions and she doesn't pull away. Leave it, turn on sky news and we chat about current affairs. Five or so mins and it is a quote, fade to black, un-qoute moment.

She leaves mid morning after a pleasant end to the holiday. Hoha.

sdk

My first post.

I figured I should comment as this happened just last night.

3-4 hours from the time I first saw HB until the time I was inside HB.

I am in Barcelona living here for two months. I was at the club and the night was going poorly. It was quite the sausage-fest. At about 4:30am, I was working my way through the dance floor, and one of the smallest girls imaginable locks eyes with me so I start dancing with her. She had to be 5 foot and under 100 lbs, a real spinner; a dark Brazilian chic. We mostly danced with some occasional talking but not much. I get a long overdue make-out. It was logistically challenging. I'm 5'11 so I had almost a foot on her. Now I know how NBA players feel.

The club closed at 6 and I went outside with her and her friend who was with random guy. I chatted her up for 5-10 mins building some comfort. I invited her back to my apartment and she accepted. We hoped into a taxi and 30 mins later she in my bed.

It was basically a free gift from the pussy gods. It required little effort. I don't even have much game. I'm still a n00b. I've been in Barcelona a month and only closed two girls who both happened to be Brazilians. The first Brazilians I have ever slept with. And I must say, they were both fantastic lays. I need to work Brazil into my itinerary one of these days.

Man I love reading these stories! They put a smile on my face!

Quote: (04-15-2010 03:30 AM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Man I love reading these stories! They put a smile on my face!

i second that!

Bumping this thread. Cannot believe it has been over six years since someone posted.

Anyway, my folks and I used to live on a main road, pre-mobile phone days. Every so often, someone would knock on the door asking to use the phone due to a breakdown, etc. (Yes, it was that long ago).

One hot summer's evening, I'm home alone and a cute blonde knocked on the door, and asked to use the phone. She was about my age, which is to say we were both around 19. I invite her to sit down whilst she waits for road side assistance to attend.

She had been at the beach that day, and I spied a copy of her reading material in her beach bag. It was a Jackie Collins novel. You know the type of racy, risque novel that girls used to read in the pre-internet days. She gave me an impish smile and made an off hand remark about some of the steamy passages. I didn't need much encouragement. I had just seen The Unbearable Lightness of Being at the movies, and I fancied myself as Tomas. If anyone has seen the film, (or read the book) you may recall the scene where our hero matter of factly asks a nurse to take off her clothes.... Anyway, I asked blondie to stand up. She complied with an expectant smile. I then asked her to take off her clothes.

The rest, gentlemen, is history. 15 minutes from the knock on the door to the lay. Youth, good times...

Wow, Zamyatin, that is unreal. You lucky dog.

I've had night game pulls where I dance with the chick for 20 minutes and bounce, I've never attempted to do sooner than that (I'm a terrible dancer so I figure I gotta grind on her a while to get her in the mindset).

Maybe not my fastest daytime lay, but very recently, I met with a girl for coffee. I actually wanted to get dinner and eat but she refused (I met her 5 more times after this time, all evening meetups, every time I say let's eat and she says no I'm not hungry. Imagine this happening with an American girl!) we sat and had coffee for 15 minutes, I say let's walk (which is when I always go for handhold). We walk for maybe another 15 minutes. She's been asking lots of questions but really we barely knew each other and we literally ran out of places to walk around in that area so I just ask her to come back with me. She says yes but that she can't stay over. I respond Of course, I gotta get up early...

Quickest open-to-bang record for me is just under an hour:

thread-3601-...pid1221755

Fastest for me was definitely attributed to luck, but so be it.

3:30am or so in Madrid, was a block from my apartment and a girl was walking the opposite direction alone. I walked up to her and said hey what are you up to. She said she was headed home. I said "let's grab a drink at my place, it's right there" and pointed to my door. Completely expected her to say no, but she said why not.

3:33am- back to my apartment. I asked if she wanted wine or beer, she said wine. I went in the kitchen to pour it and I heard her ask what was upstairs. I had a loft apartment, it was the bed. "It's the bedroom, you can check it out if you want."

3:35am- I come out with two glasses of wine and she is upstairs. I go up stairs, set the wine on the ground and were are having sex about 3 minutes later.

Last minute approaches for the win! She was all of a 6/10, but the alcohol was flowing through my system and at that point in the night, it was a success. I gave her shit at the end about how her parents would be so disappointed and we had a laugh.

- Many first dates in Europe that begin with the woman inviting me in or I doing it myself, and we make out > fuck right away.
- Fastest daygame SNL was a good 45 minutes, but it took so long just because we couldn't find a good hotel to fuck.
- Fastest nightgame lay.... Probably 90-120 minutes from approach to bed, including a 20 minute uber ride. Not counting an American girl who randomly pulled me into the bathroom out of the blue and then into her. Also not counting a Swedish monster of loch ness that took advantage of my drunkenness and fucked me on the corner besides a Budapest night club. Oh wait: fastest was a black girl 15 minutes after meeting in an alley besides a club. What else am I forgetting?
- Tinder date: when she entered my apartment. (but that was the Philippines, so doesn't count)

Pre-selection (she wants to fuck you regardless of circumstances) is often overlooked, but it's the biggest determiner of the time it takes to bed. Aiming for speed is not the way to go though. People new to this should go for good form, especially if you encounter LMR. (all the above was zero LMR, I make them escalate themselves)