rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I poke her or add her as a friend on facebook (she doesn’t allow messages)?

Should I poke her or add her as a friend on facebook (she doesn’t allow messages)?

I’m in college and there’s a girl who’s been interested in me since last February (so a little over a year now). Every time we see each other, which is about every few weeks, she sends me a signal that makes it obvious that she’s interested in me. We haven’t said a word to each other. I just check her out when I walk by her and she knows I’m checking her out. We also haven’t seen each other in a few months.

We have one mutual friend on facebook. The only option I have is to poke her or add her as a friend (she doesn’t allow messages from people who aren’t her friends). If I poke her on facebook, would that be considered creepy or would it be normal? Would adding her as a friend be creepy? If I have to choose between poking or adding her as a friend (I definitely want to contact her), which one should I do? I’m hoping that she sends a message back to me so we can talk.

I want to emphasize that I don’t know if I’ll ever see this girl again, so facebook is my best option currently.

Also, if it matters, I know that her ideal type of guys are tall white males with dark hair (she’s native American), and I fit that exact description.

Have you considered just talking to her the next time you meet? Ask her out for a coffee or something and take it from there. A lot less creepy than randomly poking or messaging her on Fb.

Newb thread.

Classic friend zone material. If a girl's interested in you and you don't make a move in person, what makes you think she's going to respond well to you friending her on Facebook? She's either going to go cold on you and pretend you don't exist, or at best, put you in the friend zone. A girl showing interest in you is like manna from the heavens, and you waited a year before posting on an online game forum whether or not you should add her on Facebook?

[Image: facepalm.jpg]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

[Image: attachment.jpg6195]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter