rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Back

I'm Back

Ok, I've got a confession to make. I joined the forum like a year and a half ago and, seeing how negative everybody was about DC, I decided that this wasn't the mentality I wanted to and thought I'd try a more positive place (the Attraction Vault). These guys were positive, but I saw that my natural game was pulling more and better women than these guys.

Admittedly, I still don't fully understand DC game even after a year and a half. In some situations (social circle, kickball, sports teams) quality will approach you. But then in night game you get attitude from 5s and 6s who you don't even want, but just talk to because nobody else is around. Weird city.

But I do understand DC enough now to realize that everything negative you guys said about DC was spot on. I'll never doubt you again! Except when you're wrong. I'm seriously considering trying to get out of here (maybe Tampa - sounds good based on the posts and should be jobs at MacDill for DC-types). Even ignoring game, things are just boring in DC.