rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Depression on leaving Balkans - Roosh isn't exagerating

Roosh is absolutely right about the depression of returning from countries with genuinely feminine women. Even though I was only in Istanbul and Sarajevo, just getting off my flight to change planes in Amsterdam to go back to DC was a shock. The decline in quality of women was extremely noticeable even among Dutch women. Many of them are overweight despite an apparent no-fatty policy by KLM, and you get a real impression that they just don't like most men very much beyond a few alphas. Also, women in the Balkans are simply better looking on average, even if the women in Holland lost weight and dressed better.

DC has been covered here to death, so I won't get into that except to say that while it sucks, there are worse cities.

Quote: (05-12-2012 09:19 AM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Roosh is absolutely right about the depression of returning from countries with genuinely feminine women. Even though I was only in Istanbul and Sarajevo, just getting off my flight to change planes in Amsterdam to go back to DC was a shock. The decline in quality of women was extremely noticeable even among Dutch women. Many of them are overweight despite an apparent no-fatty policy by KLM, and you get a real impression that they just don't like most men very much beyond a few alphas. Also, women in the Balkans are simply better looking on average, even if the women in Holland lost weight and dressed better.

DC has been covered here to death, so I won't get into that except to say that while it sucks, there are worse cities.

Yes it sucks. Unfortunately, the only cure is to do what Roosh does, become location independent.

Quote: (05-12-2012 10:06 AM)alphascout Wrote:  

Yes it sucks. Unfortunately, the only cure is to do what Roosh does, become location independent.

Yup. Join the club.

I spent months in the Balkans last year and this year. Am currently on my 2nd trip to Poland this year alone and am pondering which European countries to plunder this summer.

Quote: (05-12-2012 10:50 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Yup. Join the club.

I spent months in the Balkans last year and this year. Am currently on my 2nd trip to Poland this year alone and am pondering which European countries to plunder this summer.

So Lumiere, Im assuming the girls in Poland have treated you better than the girls in the Balkans. Or am I wrong in this assumption.

Yes location independent is the goal, I've been in E Europe for about 5 years now. Nice to not have that horrible feeling when you have to go.home to your.desk.job.

Anyone can avoid this.if.they so desire.

Balkans has the.hotter chicks, Poland the easier lays

Quote: (05-12-2012 11:44 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Yup. Join the club.

So Lumiere, Im assuming the girls in Poland have treated you better than the girls in the Balkans. Or am I wrong in this assumption.

They treated me fine in both places but I spent a lot of time in the Balkans last year and early this year and not much time in Poland

Quote: (05-12-2012 11:50 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Balkans has the.hotter chicks, Poland the easier lays

I would say both are fairly similar in terms of the looks of the women.

Neither is a particularly difficult place to get laid.

With all dues, no way on both points. Balkan girls are way taller, slimmer, darker eyes etc. And I haven't m et anyone yet who has said the Balkans is not more difficult than many other places.Even me who is not.shy to shout about his successes!

Well when I think Balkans I think former YU and Greece. Can't remember what Greek chicks.look like. Then I think.there is Bulgaria?

The depression does serve it's uses though... to motivate you to get back out there.

Right now I've taken feminine women for granted. My excitement is low. I need some time back in the West to appreciate it again.

Quote: (05-12-2012 02:47 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The depression does serve it's uses though... to motivate you to get back out there.

Right now I've taken feminine women for granted. My excitement is low. I need some time back in the West to appreciate it again.

not me... I can never forget their sneering, condescending dismissiveness. And unfounded paranoia.

Boo-hooooooooooooo!!!

Every day I still appreciate that women here don't hate me for wanting them, I'm about 6 months in.

No doubt about it. Thank you for opening my eyes.

I am buying the text books that you recommended on learning Russian ASAP for my trip to Uzbekistan in September 2013. There is supposed to be a significant Russian minority there.

As for getting your motivation back, maybe you should have a thread to determine the worst big city in the English speaking world you should go to in order to get it back. My vote is Toronto, with DC a close second.

Come back to DC! One of my wings day gamed on the Metro and a chic threatened to call security. LOL

I wonder what that conversion would have sounded like "Hey, that man over there thought I was cute...Arrest him!"

Quote: (05-12-2012 02:59 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

No doubt about it. Thank you for opening my eyes.

I am buying the text books that you recommended on learning Russian ASAP for my trip to Uzbekistan in September 2013. There is supposed to be a significant Russian minority there.

As for getting your motivation back, maybe you should have a thread to determine the worst big city in the English speaking world you should go to in order to get it back. My vote is Toronto, with DC a close second.

It would be awesome if Roosh came to Toronto to compare it with DC. I get the impression that TO's somewhat better based on the photos I've seen of D.C clubs.

I for one would buy Bang Toronto.

Yeah, we need a phrase for this "post overseas gaming withdrawal syndrome" POGWS. I've got it bad right now.

Roosh should come to the pacific northwest for the withdrawal to hit and spike quickly.

exactly...time back in the west does u the world of good

You feel depressed on arriving in DC?

Atleast that's a different continent. I feel depressed the moment I step off the plane in Switzerland, knowing that the women out here are absolutely insular and closed off.

Forget about learning German to increase the efficacy of your game. I am conversational in German and it has done nothing to improve building connections with the local women, except maybe integrate me a tad better in the society.

The dialect they speak here is completely different from high German and its pretty much impossible to acquire it unless you've gone to school here (which is where they learn it).

In case you plan to coming here for gaming, do yourself a big favour and skip this country in favour of our Teutonic neighbours up north.

I've been suffering from this depression since returning from an extended trip in Europe 2 years ago. Roosh is right, though, It does serve as motivation to return. While I fear that it may change for the worse by the time I do return, I will do whatever it takes to make it back for good by this time next year.

Quote: (05-14-2012 04:57 AM)Sirob Wrote:  

You feel depressed on arriving in DC?

Atleast that's a different continent. I feel depressed the moment I step off the plane in Switzerland, knowing that the women out here are absolutely insular and closed off.

Forget about learning German to increase the efficacy of your game. I am conversational in German and it has done nothing to improve building connections with the local women, except maybe integrate me a tad better in the society.

The dialect they speak here is completely different from high German and its pretty much impossible to acquire it unless you've gone to school here (which is where they learn it).

In case you plan to coming here for gaming, do yourself a big favour and skip this country in favour of our Teutonic neighbours up north.

DC I was well prepared for thanks to Roosh and despite it's complaints I do have a fighting chance here. I was not prepared for Amsterdam.

Still don't quite understand this post, you cannot really say you miss the Balkans when you only spent a couple of days in Sarajevo......and Turkey isn't even in the Balkans.

Yep it sucks returning. I left the ME where all the women were dressed to impress at the airport. I land in Dulles and see 2 examples:

1. Fat American girl literally wearing pajamas and flip flops. Wtf?

2. Frumpy American girl obnoxiously talking about having to sit next to a guy but was lucky he didn't talk to her. Wtf?

So yesterday I got drunk and spent a few hours honing my online skills en Espanol. The quality of girl in the DR is amazing. I downloaded the Badoo app and it automatically took me to local girls in VA Beach. Holy shit. I had to look for a girl that wasn't fat. It's bad dude. Real bad.

I negged the fuck outta two fat girls stuffing their faces last night. It's gotten to the point that I have zero tolerance. I will destroy a mouthy fat bitch in a heartbeat. I'm ready to get the fuck outta here.

Yup. Join the club.

Hit the Croatian coast this summer if you haven't already done so. Hvar was awesome last summer, but Vodice was where all the Croatian girls were. I'm going back this summer again. They can be tough nuts to crack, but with game and a little time it can be done. I got my Croatian flag by working over a girl who the first thing she said to me was "I hate your fuckin American accent." This was not the general reception BTW from the ladies. Well, two nights later she got fucked in the hotel lobby at 6AM! How 'bout that accent now!

Today I met a girl from Montenegro and it was unreal.About 1.90 cm or more tall with perfect proportions slim etc.I think Balkans can be the real thing in some regards.

Yes in the Balkans you might not slay as much as in other parts, but you can meet some really hot, intelligent, cool girls.