rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serbian women, I salute thee

Interesting blog from a French guy living in Belgrade. For those of us familiar with Serbia, this is not a surprise. Those leggy luvvies are not to be missed.

WARNING: some truly jaw dropping stuff here.

http://www.ambassador-serbia.com/categor...ian-women/

Yes they are, and in addition to being beautiful like Croatian girls are, they are not so much Americanized - i.e. less bitchy, more feminine, subtle, etc. Maybe not to the extend of Ukraine or Poland, but still it's quite a difference for me whenever I visit Belgrade.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-11-2012 09:24 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Yes they are, and in addition to being beautiful like Croatian girls are, they are not so much Americanized - i.e. less bitchy, more feminine, subtle, etc. Maybe not to the extend of Ukraine or Poland, but still it's quite a difference for me whenever I visit Belgrade.

Serbian girls from that video and from what i remember are way up there. Only thing, is I wouldnt want to go there for 2 months and only bang 3 chicks. 2nd tier Polish and Czech republic cities is where im headed. Im guessing from all the posts, that the ground is more fertile in those 2 countries.

Quote: (05-11-2012 09:34 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Serbian girls from that video and from what i remember are way up there. Only thing, is I wouldnt want to go there for 2 months and only bang 3 chicks. 2nd tier Polish and Czech republic cities is where im headed. Im guessing from all the posts, that the ground is more fertile in those 2 countries.

Man - They don't speak Russian there. IMO If I'm gonna go to an EE country, I should probably stick with Russian speaking ones, just so I can learn the language a little more without feeling like a dumbass for learning Serbian.

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com

When not meeting a nationalist who harbors ill feelings toward the US for their involvement with NATO in bombing Belgrade in 1999, I found that American game works exceedingly well on Serbian women. There is that twinge of dickishness that IMO they just can't get enough of. Combined with the fact that you're a well dressed, well off American guy and you're good to go.

I used to head to the "boat bars" near the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers. Chat up a girl, buy her a drink, run subdued American game and get her on the dance floor. Have fun. I've got so much of the world to see that I'm not sure when I'll get back to Serbia again, but Belgrade is definitely on my short list of places to revisit.

I realize that this is something that hasn't been truly common knowledge for well over two centuries, but I have to point out that "thee" is only a singular pronoun, not a plural one. So you could say "Serbian women, I salute you". Or you could say "Serbian woman, I salute thee". But the words of the thread title as written are mismatched.

Quote: (05-11-2012 11:33 AM)DareP Wrote:  

Man - They don't speak Russian there. IMO If I'm gonna go to an EE country, I should probably stick with Russian speaking ones, just so I can learn the language a little more without feeling like a dumbass for learning Serbian.

Yeah, but Serbian is almost 100% the same as Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrian, and somewhat similar to Macedonian and Slovenian, which greatly increases its uses. All of our ex-yu people can understand each other from birth.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-12-2012 01:04 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Yeah, but Serbian is almost 100% the same as Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrian, and somewhat similar to Macedonian and Slovenian, which greatly increases its uses. All of our ex-yu people can understand each other from birth.

Well, on that basis, you could say that all slavic languages are fairly close so learning one is a gateway to learning others. In fact, Slavic people often prefer to travel to other Slavic countries because the barriers for communication are relatively low. i.e. if you know one Slavic language then you can sort of get by in restaurants etc with a sort of Slavic pidgin.

Would disagree that Serbian women are feminine, especially after just arriving from FSU.

Quote: (05-11-2012 09:34 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Russian and Serbian are rather similar. If you can speak Russian, then you will understand 50pc Serbian.

So I've heard anyway, I don't speak either very well

Too bad they recently changed the law and that bars all close early now. It totally killed the nightlife

Yeah

But at least now its summer its not such an issue, as clubs are on river and at lake ada.

Last march the nightlife seemed to be as good as it's ever been.
The law stifled a few small bars in residential areas.