rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australian Man drought?

Australian Man drought?

This just sounds like typical female hypergamy, not a true unbalance of the sex ratios. Allegedly enough men have left the country looking for work that there's 100,000 more women then men now.

"Are women getting too choosy? I'd say yes," Father Tony Kerin from the Archdiocese of Melbourne told the Herald Sun of Australia. "I think many are setting aside their aspirations for later, but by the time they get around to it, they've missed their chance."

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Australian Man drought?

I don't know the stats, from what I saw Australia is heavily Americanized, and even extremely undesirable women (obese, ugly, sarcastic used-up single mother) have choices and inflated standards. I am very skeptical of this article!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Australian Man drought?

its a distribution problem. sausage fest in the outback, women surplus in the cities near the coast

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Australian Man drought?

For the record the Anglican and Catholic churches are big here but nobody pays attention to them. Their cathedrals are landmarks, that's about it.

Like void said, girls from the countryside move to coastal cities at a far greater rate than the men are. Especially to Sydney and Melbourne and also the capital Canberra (total shithole). I think Perth and Adelaide (you don't want to go there either) have more men than women though.

If moving overseas is a factor in this it's because of white collar workers moving to London (often just for a few years). It's not particularly huge though.

Australian Man drought?

Some truth to it, but you need to look at demographics too. Its mid 30's upward where they start to have problems. Younger women play the field and they get caught with age. Competition for women under 35 remains fierce.

- Fly in fly out work for many men takes them away. A lot of the city bitches want office jockey lawyers and banker types, not grease monkeys. The grease monkeys make more than the lawyers half the time, but grease monkeys dont = sex in the city. Some do have their tradie fetish though.

- A large chunk of divorced men were raped by family courts. Many dont remarry, but many are taking asian and foreign wives too, esp 40+ guys.

- A lot of men are refusing to marry because of laws

- A lot of aussie guys travel for work and many bring back foreign wives. I would love to see percentages, but its high

Australian Man drought?

There was an article the other day in the herald sun about the amount of eligible men in the 25-34 age range. 86,000 in Australia compared to 1,300,000 women

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/opini...6350233910

Harry is spot on with what he says. If you are 40+ in Australia and want a wife you are looking at women in the 35+ age bracket. You get two types of them.

First is the one with a lot of baggage. Generally your single mum type or divorcee, looking for someone to support them and any offspring they might have.

Second is the one with their biological clock ticking. The one that has neglected family for a career and a life of fun looking for a provider so she can sit on her fat ass and pump out a few kids.

Neither one is desirable.

Most 40+ guys nowadays seriously looking for a wife in Australia do it by hunting overseas. Thailand and Philippines are very cheap to visit (less than a weeks wage for a return flight for many) and instead of being treated like a piece of shit by some up herself pretentious middle aged cow they are finding young fun interesting women who enjoy their company.

Australian women who choose to put career ahead of relationship are plentiful and the amount of them in the 35+ age bracket that are single and alone and will grow old as spinsters is on the rise. I reckon in 20 years time the average nursing home will probably have 1 guy to 5 women in it.

Australian Man drought?

Quote: (05-09-2012 09:40 PM)LifeBeginsAt40 Wrote:  

There was an article the other day in the herald sun about the amount of eligible men in the 25-34 age range. 86,000 in Australia compared to 1,300,000 women

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/opini...6350233910

This bit is really important to understand when talking about the "man droughts" many women in the anglosphere go on about.

As blogs like Ratio Factor have shown, ratios are actually quite good for women in the west, especially those in the 18-34 range. Things don't even really start evening out until the late 30's and early 40's, which is fairly late in the game. There simply is not mathematical shortage of men in these societies-they are there.

The key term to remember, however, is eligible.

You may look at the hard numbers showing the favorable ratios for women in the US and Australia and say "typical silly women, there's no problem for them, they're still in a good spot, what are they bitching about?"

What many guys don't realize is that 90% or more of those men are (and I mean this quite literally) invisible to these women. Female hypergamy is capable of creating scarcity where there is abundance. We may look and assume that they have it easy, and they would...if their own hypergamy allowed them to consider the entire pool of men. It doesn't.

As it is, even a male surplus (which exists in Australia, the USA and most other developed nations) is not enough to give women an easy time. Aided by their own hypergamy, they will rationalize that surplus into a dramatic shortage in no time, as they've done here.

Add in the other factors mentioned earlier in this thread (many of the few eligible men marrying overseas, not marrying at all, etc) and you can rest assured that Australian women won't be resting easy anytime soon.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Australian Man drought?

Quote: (05-09-2012 10:25 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

What many guys don't realize is that 90% or more of those men are (and I mean this quite literally) invisible to these women.

Yep, ain't this the truth. Take myself for example. 6'5, reasonable looking, 6 figure income. Get no love from the women here. However when I was married to my Russian wife who was 5'10 with model looks I would cop a lot of looks and IOI's. Now I am single again, back to being ignored. Western women always want something they cant have but when they can have it, they don't want it.

Australian Man drought?

You don't even have to travel to get a foreign bride. Most cities have universities which are underwritten by full fee education for foreigners. Ripe picking for anyone under 35 nowadays.

For many to qualify, the 'potential' foreign bride has to speak some english and have some degree of intelligence. They usually come from relatively rich families too.

Once this information spreads, Australian women will be starting he race from a long way back.