rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I froze

I froze

I was at the grocery store and spotted a solid 8. I 'coincidentally' went down the aisle while she was looking at BBQ sauce and stopped by my cart like I was going to get some BBQ sauce as well. Before I knew it, I froze without saying anything and she walked off.

Frusturated.

I froze

hahaah. ask yourself why you froze and what you were actually afraid of.

I froze

It's normal to freeze though I still freeze sometimes it's mostly cause I wonder what to say. But my friend the natural told me the way he sees it they don't know him and he don't know them and he isn't going to see them again ever most likely so he isn't afraid to say what's on his mind to a girl. He runs direct and indirect game depending on the occassion. But I digress.

BTW, I mean normal to freeze when your starting. And maybe start on girls who are less intimidating to you. Like weightlifting start with even a one pound weight if you got to, then 5, then 10, and so forth until your the hulk. I find it's always better after the approach and I feel proud of myself even if I get rejected cos I had balls of steel. Oddly enough even when I get rejected it seems like that confidence boost I get from approaching makes me more attractive to cuter girls than the ones I approached. Maybe it's all in my head but I seem to get more eye contact.

I froze

Happens to the best of us. Hell, sometimes it's even worse. Sometimes a girl opens YOU, a girl that's totally fuckable or maybe even pretty cute, and you say something stupid and don't escalate and lose her.

Beat yourself up for it, swear to yourself you'll never do it again, and move on.

Next time, say anything. Keep a repertoire of 5 phrases that you can use in 99% of situations. Start with "Hey".

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I froze

Make your normal day full of "mini openers": chat up random people like cashiers, servers, people standing near you. Just light small talk. It'll get you in an energized and social mood where opening a girl isn't such a big deal.