rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming taller girls than you

Have you ever gamed a taller girl? Did you have success?

I open this debate since in general women choose taller men but...how do they feel when a shorter man approaches them?

Sometimes I don't understand why people overthink stupid things like these so much. Just treat her like any other girl man, what else do you want to hear.

I don't have 50 posts, but there should be some sort of 50 post minimum before you can start a thread, especially in the game section.

Agreed MD - there's been an extreme influx of rubbish threads recently which either deserve to be in the Newbie Forum or the users should learn to use the Search Button.

Seriously OP, just get some big boots or some in-soles or something.

An even better suggestion is to try to game taller girls. Post observations/results.

Honestly I think it depends on your own height. Maybe I'm opening a can of worms here but you're going to have more problems being a 5'4" guy trying to game a 5'6" girl then a 6'0" trying to game a 6'2" girl. The reasons should be pretty apparent. If anything a 6'2" girl is self conscious about her height, plus the number of taller suitors is quite small. The 5'6" girl on the other hand has almost 90% of the male population to choose from if she indeed wants a man of greater height.

They actually did a study and found out that girls are most attracted to men 1.1x (110%) of their height. So the 5'6" girl, if you had to take a guess based on ideals, would be most attracted to a 6 '0.5" guy.

I found one particular technique to be very effective when gaming taller chicks and demonstrating your alpha dominance to them: Always stand on your tiptoes when talking to them!

Quote: (05-07-2012 05:58 PM)dotbiz Wrote:  

I found one particular technique to be very effective when gaming taller chicks and demonstrating your alpha dominance to them: Always stand on your tiptoes when talking to them!

Case closed.

Quote: (05-07-2012 04:39 PM)pabloeurolatin Wrote:  

Most of my GFs were taller than me and I'm 5'4. It never bothered me, and it only bothered them because they thought this would bother me. Just tell him to wear their highest heels.

Quote:Quote:

how do they feel when a shorter man approaches them?

I guess they'd be so happy that they'd pee their pants if a 5'7 Tom Cruise approached them.

I little old school neg like this works wonders on tall girls if anyone calls u out on it: "you're a little short for my tastes actually. I like em tall & slim 5' 11" or so." Imply you're used to dating tall & skinny supermodels.

In college there was this Italian model foreign exchange student probably 6" 1" and perfectly slender. So so so hot. She dated this shrimpy little dude who was like 5' 4" almost the whole time. He had meticulous style but always came off as sleazy looking to me rather than a good looking dude, but he had her wrapped around his finger good.

I am 6'4" with my heels on. a girl with the same height with heels on is hard to find and usually has a massive bitch shield you can just feel. (obviously she must be good looking and thin body too)
I approach them by saying 'Are you like 5'5" without heels?' smirk. If I do it right, they actually giggle and say 'no I am actually 5'10" without heels lol'

Quote: (05-07-2012 07:20 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I am 6'4" with my heels on. a girl with the same height with heels on is hard to find and usually has a massive bitch shield you can just feel. (obviously she must be good looking and thin body too)
I approach them by saying 'Are you like 5'5" without heels?' smirk. If I do it right, they actually giggle and say 'no I am actually 5'10" without heels lol'

Can this short dude/tall girl game be adopted at all to online game, for example on okcupid.com or plenty of fish. I am constantly running into profiles of chicks who say that they are looking for guy's 6-0"+. Is it even worth messaging them if i'm 5-9"?

Quote: (05-26-2012 12:56 PM)BCZalgyris Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2012 07:20 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

Can this short dude/tall girl game be adopted at all to online game, for example on okcupid.com or plenty of fish. I am constantly running into profiles of chicks who say that they are looking for guy's 6-0"+. Is it even worth messaging them if i'm 5-9"?

Try it and find out, then report back to the group what you learned. One of the most important aspects of game is learning how to overcome obstacles. Women online tend to get a lot more attention than is warranted for that level of quality in my experience and this often makes them hold fast to whatever parameters they've set out for themselves. That said, many of them will bend on certain things. If you take yourself out of the running because she says 6' and you're only 5'9", that's taking no for an answer, and guys who will take no for an answer that easily really don't get laid very much.

I treat tall girls the same way I do others. If you can knock her ego down, the height issue will go with it.

Or, just take her to the beach and trick her into standing in a sandpit.

the effort that goes into online game is not worthwhile. i set up a fake profile of a hot chick and she got bombarded by many, many good looking guys. she's not going to bang all of them.

a tip for gaming taller girls is to catch them sitting down. height issue is minimised. this is based on my observations of my short friend and the circumstances in which i've seen him do well.

the effort that goes into online game is not worthwhile. i set up a fake profile of a hot chick and she got bombarded by many, many good looking guys. she's not going to bang all of them.

a tip for gaming taller girls is to catch them sitting down. height issue is minimised. this is based on my observations of my short friend and the circumstances in which i've seen him do well.

Honestly, I've had a couple of taller girls than me (5-8) and I've had no issues with it. If anything, she'll be wondering why this short guy has the balls to come up and talk to her without feeling bad about it. I've had a tall female friend once tell me: I would've went home with him, but he said 'too bad you're too tall for me'/

Tell her to wear heels whenever you're in an LTR. Not only will it make you feel like the king of the room since you're the short dude with a super tall hottie on your side, it will tell her that you're completely comfortable with her height too.

I open this debate since in general women choose taller men but...how do they feel when a shorter man approaches them?

How tall are you? How tall is she? The odds are against you choose a shorter target or one roughly your height.

My current GF is 10 cm (4'') taller than me, and while she always talked about how she liked tall guys at the time that I met her (met by a nonchalant "don't worry, I'm tall where it matters" from me), now she says that she loves it how I am shorter than her and how she feels safe with me.

Lack of height will always be a penalty, but by not giving a fuck about it, you can reduce it significantly. The hamster is working in your favor on that one.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-14-2012 04:43 AM)Str8laced Wrote:  

How tall are you? How tall is she? The odds are against you choose a shorter target or one roughly your height.
[Image: troll.gif] I hope no newbie takes this advice. Don't ever be scared to approach a girl because the odds are against you.

I find doing them doggy style can be annoying. But as for gaming, it's all in your head.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Macked on two tall girls last night. Both of them loved me.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

If you never make it an issue it's not a problem. Contrary to popular belief tall girls do not get as much hit on as shorter girls because most guys feel insecure around taller girls (I believe OKC had a blog post detailing this). This reflects my experience well in them being more approachable in general.

Quote: (06-14-2012 06:54 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

I find doing them doggy style can be annoying. But as for gaming, it's all in your head.

This is my main gripe as well!

[Image: troll.gif] I hope no newbie takes this advice. Don't ever be scared to approach a girl because the odds are against you.

Take that schitt to venusianarts.com. Choosing target wisely is always the best bet.

Quote: (06-15-2012 02:48 AM)Str8laced Wrote:  

Take that schitt to venusianarts.com. Choosing target wisely is always the best bet.
What is that PUA crap? You have a picture of dice yet approach like a pussy and play it safe [Image: huh.gif]

St8laced, no offence but some of your posts are a bit suspect. Namely the ones in this thread and you telling guys to let girls take your number and not the other way around.

Vicious, I found the post you were referring to.

As for whether it even makes sense for people to make such an obvious and easily disproved exaggeration, the jury is out. We've found that taller people, up to a point, have more sex:

[Image: SexPartnersByHeight.png]

But as far as messages go, shorter women actually seem to get more attention:

[Image: MessagesPerWeek.png]

These are the average weekly unsolicited message totals by height; you can think of these as the number of times a person is "hit on" out of the blue each week on OkCupid. a 5' 4" woman gets 60 more contacts each year than a six-footer. The genders are plotted on different scales because of the eternal fact that men almost always make the first move, so women get many more unsolicited messages.

It's plain from these two charts that women six feet or taller are either less attractive to men or are considered too intimidating to message. The data also raises the interesting possibility that these tall women are much more likely to sleep with a man who does approach them. Compare the 6' 0" woman to her 5' 4" counterpart: the taller woman gets hit on about two-thirds as much, yet has had slightly more sex partners.

Bold emphasis mine.