rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cheap date ideas? Fun Activities + Bounce Activities

I wanted to make this thread for real dates. I know the most efficient way into a new notch is not a 'real' date but sometimes you may want to take a fuck-buddy on a real date to appease her commitment talk. And they're also kinda fun.

I know dates that involve some sort activity releases hormones/brain chemicals to bound a girl closer to you, but it also provides endless opportunity for teasing and challenges.

What sort of places make for cool dates?

Go-karts?
Mini-golf?
Bowling?

Then on top of that, dates are important to structure well. So if you take her mini-golfing, there should 2-3 other places to bounce to next, which are tamer and balance out the fun with more romantic stuff:

My ideas are
-ice cream parlor place
-go for walk in park/watch sunset/feed birds
-hot tub (if available), can use local hotel if u don't get caught

Anyone else have suggestions to add to this list? Both 1) fun crazy stuff to do, and 2) romantic "cool down" things to bounce to

The kind of date you should have depends on the type of relationship you have/want to have with said girl.

Most of the my dates consist of:

- Drinks night at bar
- Movies at place
- Movie at cinema
- Lunch
- Dinner
- Park
- Concert
- Music Event
- Place with killer view
- Dancing
- Art expositions

Botanical gardens
Rock Climbing (adrenaline + memorable)
Teaching her to surf (haven't done myself, but heard it mentioned several times)
Carnival/Fair
Auto museum where you can drive the cars
Visiting a winery
Cooking/Cooking class
Dance class
Couples massage class (really want one of these so I can learn massaging for myself)

We forgot long walks on the beach while wearing rolled up linen pants and sandals at sunset with a surprise basket with fine wine and cheeses to set the mood. How about theme parks? A nice 8 hour day with that special girl. Nothing better than that.

My online dating research is telling me that girls like Skydiving, Scuba, ziplining, bungee jumping and now gun ranges. These places make for great profile pics and facebook as well. Even better when you take her so it's free!!!!

I forgot pro-sporting events. Basil, you can take a date to a Lakers game. Get good seats you might see some celebs! Make sure you bring plenty of money because she will have left her purse in the car or at home and a good camera to take pics of her with a beer or that 20 dollar Margarita you just paid for.

For Latina dates in the states I recommend you just take her to the most expensive restaurant you can find. You know, the one she would never go to if she had to pay with her own money. If it's the first date set the bar as high as possible.

Um I just take them to a bar and then my living room. The beach is cool though (or a pool if you're not near one). Maybe its just me, but I can't stand being around a girl for a few hours unless I'm drunk or we're having sex. I can't even remember the last real date I went on [Image: smile.gif]

1 on 1 Volleyball or frisbee at the beach. Fun and free. I don't surf, but as Basil said, I've heard great things and it's very DHV and memorable if you taught a girl to ride a wave for the first time. She'll link that amazing memory to you. Hiking, something moderately difficult with some sort of amazing view at the end. Ziplining, rockclimbing, cycling, if you have a motorcycle, put her on the back and take her for a ride. Art walks, outdoor street festivals, cultural festivals(like a Brazilian street carnival, some U.S. cities have these, San Diego has a big one every year)farmer's markets, salsa or tango lessons(usually pretty cheap), free outdoor summer concerts(if your city has them), go to the observation deck of the tallest skyscraper in your city, if she likes photography(which most girls claim to these days), go on a photography date, somewhere interesting like an old gritty neighborhood and take photos(I know, kind of hipsterish, but it can be fun). If you play guitar, teach her a few basics. A hotel pool party(might help if you live in Miami or L.A.), these things are often free to get in if you get on the list.

Yeah, fuck spending a bunch of scratch on girls, there's no point.

edit --

Buy a flask. Get boozed anywhere for practically nothing.

One I have used in the past and plan on using lots more once the weather gets better is the beach-vino-apartment close move.

I have a nice, secluded beach a short walk from my house. I'll bring a bottle of wine and some plastic cups, maybe a snack. We walk around the beach for a while, crack the wine, down it, eat. Either watch the sunset, have a fire or sit on a log. Tell her some stories. The wine will kick in and I get more playful with her. We head back to my place because its "getting cold" and bang from there.

total cost is the cost of wine/food. ie. ~$10

another cheap one is a dinner at your place, buy the archetypical dinner date and figure out what recipes you like best. get her to bring wine.

Unfortunately I'm nowhere near a beach. There are a couple ponds with little trails around em.

If your going to bring a girl on a real date, dont do the normal date shit.

Bring her to a gun range and rent an uzi. Take her paintballing, shoot her constantly. Fuck her up in lazer tag (i once accidently smashed a girl in the face with her own gun when she wouldn't leave me along in lazer tag).

I read somewhere that anything active that gets a girl sweating will also turn her on. make sure she showers after. No one likes week old fish.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

I think there should be a difference between a date before the bang (1-3 dates) and a "going steady" situation.

- Before the bang : cheap dates in bars or maybe a movie, take her home and bang

- After the bang and in a situation where you agreed to "go steady" : more expensive dates with activities.( only every once and a while if she is not willing to pay her share)

I sure as hell ain't gonna spend money on a girl i'm planning to bang only a few times.

Taking girls on expensive first dates should be avoided at all costs to avoid the feeding of entitlement where girls expect exiting and expensive stuff from you. You're whopping out the big bucks and have to do all the preparations and all she has to do is show up with an empty wallet.

Didn't you guys learn anything roosh's blogposts ?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

You sound a little scared that you'll get chumped and dumped. I say, if you get the logistics right, i.e. have booze and bed at the ready, dates like the ones mentioned above are fine. You just have to keep trying to close.

'Good' dates make her feel like there's more of a connection than there would be otherwise. Heartiste had a good post on this: https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/04/...rgy-dates/

Ice skating-Good oportunity to take control of the situation by taking is hand . Women are always froze and they will be into you all the activity .

Mini golf - A good activity to lagh , see his personality(humour,control,angryness) , to look out is shape(ass) show her how to tap the ball,touch her .

Drive-In

Rollerblading - You can see his ass in permanence,check his conditioning,smooth talk .

Quote: (05-07-2012 10:41 AM)Alfonzo Wrote:  

Ice skating-Good oportunity to take control of the situation by taking is hand . Women are always froze and they will be into you all the activity .

Mini golf - A good activity to lagh , see his personality(humour,control,angryness) , to look out is shape(ass) show her how to tap the ball,touch her .

Drive-In

Rollerblading - You can see his ass in permanence,check his conditioning,smooth talk .

Freudian slip?

Anyways here are some more ideas.

Fishing
Lake with cliffs
Your apt swimming pool
The park
Basketball
Cooking class
Mall

Quote: (05-07-2012 02:56 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I think there should be a difference between a date before the bang (1-3 dates) and a "going steady" situation.

- Before the bang : cheap dates in bars or maybe a movie, take her home and bang

- After the bang and in a situation where you agreed to "go steady" : more expensive dates with activities.( only every once and a while if she is not willing to pay her share)

I sure as hell ain't gonna spend money on a girl i'm planning to bang only a few times.

Taking girls on expensive first dates should be avoided at all costs to avoid the feeding of entitlement where girls expect exiting and expensive stuff from you. You're whopping out the big bucks and have to do all the preparations and all she has to do is show up with an empty wallet.

Your lack of ducats forces you to play one style of game Neil. Just because others have the funds to do such things, that really are not that expensive usually, doesn't mean you need to constantly denigrate their style.

I do low buck game and money game depending on the broad and what I feel like doing. Either way can work.

Hell, I went on a first date to a Packer game that turned into a weekend long fuckfest. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Yes.

Game takes many forms. Low bucker game is only one style.

Lots of awesome ideas in here.

I'm going to keep referring back to this in the future.

Good post Hotwheels.

Quote: (05-07-2012 10:39 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Your lack of ducats forces you to play one style of game Neil. Just because others have the funds to do such things, that really are not that expensive usually, doesn't mean you need to constantly denigrate their style.

I do low buck game and money game depending on the broad and what I feel like doing. Either way can work.

Hell, I went on a first date to a Packer game that turned into a weekend long fuckfest. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Yes.

[attachment=6094]

Its not only a question of money. Its the fact that if you take a girl on a exiting and expensive date she might expect things like that all the time. You're feeding her with thoughts that's its normal to go on a exiting date and/or expensive date and that you are willing to go out of your way to please her straight from the start. You're basically sending her the wrong signal by saying she not worth a simple bar date.

I don't want to be the same guy as girls see in Ben Stiller movies/ rom coms. The guy who works his ass off for her because he puts her pussy on a pedestal. The only thing the girl has to do is show up and look surprised.

I stick to my rule - no exiting dates happen before i bang her at least 10 times. Even with a big bank account i wouldn't change my mind.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

delete

Quote: (05-07-2012 11:43 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

For el mech [Image: biggrin.gif]

[Image: cheesehead-755518.jpg]

Quote: (05-08-2012 03:22 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Its not only a question of money. Its the fact that if you take a girl on a exiting and expensive date she might expect things like that all the time. You're feeding her with thoughts that's its normal to go on a exiting date and/or expensive date and that you are willing to go out of your way to please her straight from the start. You're basically sending her the wrong signal by saying she not worth a simple bar date.

I don't want to be the same guy as girls see in Ben Stiller movies/ rom coms. The guy who works his ass off for her because he puts her pussy on a pedestal. The only thing the girl has to do is show up and look surprised.

I stick to my rule - no exiting dates happen before i bang her at least 10 times. Even with a big bank account i wouldn't change my mind.

The difference is this; If I go on an "expensive" date it's because it's something I want to do. I'm not doing it to impress her or to give her gina tingles. She's already at that point before the date and she knows she is being invited to join me in something fun.

What I am doing is including her in my reality. Using the Packer game example, I was going anyway, so I included her and debauchery ensued. The poosy is on no pedestal when you run things this way.

Do I take broads to Benihana's on a first date? Fuck no, because I have no desire to go to Benihana's. Would I take her to the track or go carting? Sure, because it's something I want to do.

If you do this correctly she is following you and your lead.

Besides, if she starts expecting shit just dump her ass.

cheapest date of all: take her for a walk in the park, girls LOVE it.

If the vibe is OK go for the make out on a bench facing the ducks. If she bites, take her home same day and bang.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Playing snooker/pool is also a great idea. Most parlors stock beer so the mood will be light and you can get up close to her and show your moves.

i agree with hotwheels. to go on a date or whatever, I just go wherever I want to go and thats it. its a good time no matter what. if theres a carnival in town and want to hit it up, thats a date. if i want to go to a cubs game, thats the date then. if i just want to drink and eat wings, lalallallala. if theres some event that im going to anyway, ill bring somebody. or not.

but for cheap shit, it helps to have a knowledge of your own geographical area so you can map out the logistics and always have a place to go. but fuck activities. whatever you want to do is how i feel about that.

Quote: (05-10-2012 06:40 PM)capote Wrote:  

Playing snooker/pool is also a great idea. Most parlors stock beer so the mood will be light and you can get up close to her and show your moves.

Agreed! Cheap, alcohol at disposal, and easy to impress her if you're a decent player, plus you can teach her how to play. If you're really bad at it, it's quite OK too as chances are she'll be bad too.

An observation: some of the times I took girls to snooker and they sucked, they easilly got bored and wanted to stop playing. I would then make up some game inside the game: for every ball you score, your opponent has to tell you a secret/answer a question; loser pays for the next round, etc. This has helped to keep them interested, at least for a while longer.