rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You don't need more advice than this

This dude got his stuff right. You don't need anything else to succeed with women.
Actually I don't even know why this forum is still alive.

Watch his videos, following his guide you'll have more sex than a lion in Africa.

No really, on a serious note here, check his attitude, his "i don't care", even though he's a comedian, you could learn more things from him right now, in ten minutes, than in two hours of reading blog stuff [Image: wink.gif]

This video is pure gold, plus it will get you laughing

is it staged?

Quote: (05-06-2012 12:13 AM)TennisPlayer Wrote:  

is it staged?

For your sake I hope you are being sarcastic.

It's Furious from AtheneWins (youtube). They did warcraft and poker videos for a few years, no idea if it's still going on but they were based out of Belgium and had a side neo-political agenda too. Yeah he's got game but this is comedy and can't really be taken all that seriously.

Quote:Quote:

This dude got his stuff right. You don't need anything else to succeed with women.
Actually I don't even know why this forum is still alive.

Then leave?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

That girl is mad cute yo !

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Someone link the OP with the video of Sasha "PUA." As gmac mentioned, it's mainly just comedy. Anyone can do this. But to do this and then later bang that girl is a whole other fairytale.

If you explicitly talk about sex during the daytime with a girl in a busy super market or mall, with other people within earshot, no matter how much she is attracted to you she will not go home with you at the risk of looking like a slut. Sure most women (i.e. 100%) are sluts at heart, but to show it openly is a big no-no.

Doing something like furious will improve your confidence for a day or two, it's the wrong way to go long term.

Quote: (05-06-2012 10:15 AM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

If you explicitly talk about sex during the daytime with a girl in a busy super market or mall, with other people within earshot, no matter how much she is attracted to you she will not go home with you at the risk of looking like a slut. Sure most women (i.e. 100%) are sluts at heart, but to show it openly is a big no-no.

That's your own belief, and if you continue to operate under that belief it will be true for you! But don't go letting your dogma shit on other people's lawns.

Utterly worthless.

I know it's comedy, but if someone had his balls, he'd sure get girl easy

Quote: (05-06-2012 10:59 AM)Aureo Wrote:  

I know it's comedy, but if someone had his balls, he'd sure get girl easy

If all it took to get girls was balls, you'd see every liquid courage sarging drunk guy getting laid. This belongs in the newbie/everything else section.

The guy is annoying as fuck.

I am sure you are a fan of Digits Show too? LOL

Quote: (05-06-2012 09:52 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

True.

Closing with a kiss is essential, that's one take away from this video.. Either check or lips

Quote: (05-06-2012 08:50 PM)-g- Wrote:  

True.

Closing with a kiss is essential, that's one take away from this video.. Either check or lips

There's almost nothing to take away here. He purposefully stages these videos so that his audience KNOWS it is not real, that's part of the allure is knowing it's overly faked. Watch some other videos to see this is so true.

The girl is in on everything from the start of this parody, which makes it essentially worthless.

http://youtu.be/Dofu4Css-LU

I am sure you will go nuts once you see this. it was staged too

Quote: (05-06-2012 09:00 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

True.

There's almost nothing to take away here. He purposefully stages these videos so that his audience KNOWS it is not real, that's part of the allure is knowing it's overly faked. Watch some other videos to see this is so true.

The girl is in on everything from the start of this parody, which makes it essentially worthless.

I know it's fake haha but he says the kiss is essential and it's true. I have a great story about my solo experience this weekend and i will post tomorrow, your input will be welcome.

Quote: (05-06-2012 09:28 PM)-g- Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2012 09:00 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

True.

I know it's fake haha but he says the kiss is essential and it's true. I have a great story about my solo experience this weekend and i will post tomorrow, your input will be welcome.

post your link here [Image: smile.gif]

couldnt get past 10 seconds of that dumbfuck guy.

Sloots gon' sloot.