rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Venue in Los Angeles

Venue in Los Angeles

I'm throwing this one out there for any players in LA or passing through.

I've learned a shit ton from Roosh and this forum, so I thought I'd give back.

Go to a restaurant called Eveleigh. Go on a Thursday. I've been going several nights a week for the past few weeks. This place is a goldmine right now. A mini pussy paradise.

Thank me later.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Venue in Los Angeles

noted to thank you later

Venue in Los Angeles

I wrote that last night a little drunk as I came home from a make out session (bitch was with her friends and wouldn't come home w me)

approached a hot aussie, solid 8, great rapport until her fat friend showed up and immediately started scowling and cockblocking me. I wasn't in the mood because of the sheer number of solid options in the room, so I ditched.

Approached a group of 4 persian girls, 2 hot and 2 busted. Got a great rapport going with one of the hotties.

At one point in the conversation, even SHE looked around the room and said,
"Huh, there are a lot of cute girls here tonight."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Venue in Los Angeles

Can you break it down a bit...What's the crowd like? Best night to be there? How much $$ do you need to do it right? How's the bar layout, is it conducive to mingling? I ask since you said it' a restaurant primarily.

Venue in Los Angeles

Quote: (05-04-2012 05:13 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Can you break it down a bit...What's the crowd like? Best night to be there? How much $$ do you need to do it right? How's the bar layout, is it conducive to mingling? I ask since you said it' a restaurant primarily.

This. Any more info?

Venue in Los Angeles

Sure.

The crowd is mid 20s to mid 30s. Good looking crowd, but I didn't notice any other guys doing approaches. Dudes just hanging out in their packs and girls in theirs (I never understand this, but it works in my favor) The bar is very conducive to mingling; when you first walk in it's right in the middle of the room, an island bar, with 4 sides to it. Plenty of seating (which was full) and one side w/out seats where you can stand and scope things out. This is where I was and noticed the aussie girl walking around looking for her friend so I went in for the kill.

As you walk behind the first bar there's an entire back patio, really nice actually, that leads to a smaller back bar. Met the persians here. Lots of people eating, but also lots of mingling and people moving around. It's loud too, so easy to run approaches without being too obvious.

I spent $40 last night. I just drink bourbon neat, which runs 10 bucks. I think cocktails are $12, they're pretty damn good. Girls seem to drink a decent amount when they come here. I haven't bought a single drink for a girl here once.

Last night was the best night I've seen (a thursday). I came the Tuesday two days before and even then I got the last seat at the bar next to these two blondes that wound up taking me to another bar and getting their numbers. I'm going back tonight to get my ATM card back and I'll scope things out.

http://www.theeveleigh.com/
http://www.yelp.com/biz/eveleigh-west-hollywood

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Venue in Los Angeles

Quote: (05-04-2012 07:07 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Sure.

The crowd is mid 20s to mid 30s. Good looking crowd, but I didn't notice any other guys doing approaches. Dudes just hanging out in their packs and girls in theirs (I never understand this, but it works in my favor) The bar is very conducive to mingling; when you first walk in it's right in the middle of the room, an island bar, with 4 sides to it. Plenty of seating (which was full) and one side w/out seats where you can stand and scope things out. This is where I was and noticed the aussie girl walking around looking for her friend so I went in for the kill.

As you walk behind the first bar there's an entire back patio, really nice actually, that leads to a smaller back bar. Met the persians here. Lots of people eating, but also lots of mingling and people moving around. It's loud too, so easy to run approaches without being too obvious.

I spent $40 last night. I just drink bourbon neat, which runs 10 bucks. I think cocktails are $12, they're pretty damn good. Girls seem to drink a decent amount when they come here. I haven't bought a single drink for a girl here once.

Last night was the best night I've seen (a thursday). I came the Tuesday two days before and even then I got the last seat at the bar next to these two blondes that wound up taking me to another bar and getting their numbers. I'm going back tonight to get my ATM card back and I'll scope things out.

http://www.theeveleigh.com/
http://www.yelp.com/biz/eveleigh-west-hollywood

Great info. I will surely check this place out next Thursday.