rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Felt up by Asian women

Felt up by Asian women

A few years ago, I read part of a memoir by an American military pilot who, during the Vietnam era, was shot down and imprisoned by the North Vietnamese. (I don't have the book's title at hand, unfortunately.) At one point during his captivity, the pilot was given a medical examination during which two female nurses inspected his cock and brought him to erection, apparently enjoying themselves quite a bit as they did so. The pilot claimed to have no clear idea why they did this--if I remember correctly, the best explanation he could come up with was that maybe they were just playing mind games with him, to confuse and unnerve and sexually torment him--but it seemed pretty clear to me that the reason the nurses did what they did was that they'd heard stories about Western cocks, and they wanted to see and feel one for themselves.

A few months ago, I was checking my e-mail in the lobby of my hotel in Beijing (a Holiday Inn), and a young Chinese woman struck up a conversation with me. She was fairly determined to talk with me even though at the same time she was trying to not let the Chinese men sitting nearby see her eagerness. She quietly slipped me her cell phone number just a few minutes into the conversation, presumably because she wanted to avoid the situation of my asking for it later on with the Chinese men watching and listening. At one point during our conversation, she was sitting to my right and we were looking something up in a Mandarin-English/English-Mandarin dictionary I had open on my lap, and she took hold of the left side of the book with her left hand to shift it or turn the page or something, and as she did so she brushed the back of her hand against my cock. At the time I wasn't sure whether that was accidental or deliberate, but then a few days later something happened that made me almost certain it had been deliberate.

I was going through security at the National Museum of China off Tiananmen Square, and I'd just stepped up to the spot where a guard--in this case a young woman--wands you, when another young woman, apparently her superior, zoomed over and grabbed the wand and said "Here, let me take care of this". This other woman then gave me the standard wand examination, but as she waved it in front of my groin, she gave my cock a good pseudo-accidental brushing with the back of her hand.

Obviously there's a pattern here. While I wonder whether there's really anything interesting about the feel of Western cock when quickly brushed with the back of a hand through pants fabric, or any difference from the feel of Asian cock under the same circumstances, apparently these Chinese women thought there might be--unless they just wanted to add touching Western cock to their collection of life experiences, for their own satisfaction and possibly for bragging rights with their friends as well.

Has anyone else had experiences like these in Asia?

Felt up by Asian women

Chinese women, like most conservative cultures, are massively undersexed as a whole. Add to that their exposure to white people and white culture is almost exclusively through hollywood tv shows/movies. Most of the population take shows like the OC, the hills, sex and the city, gossip girls etc. as an accurate representation of what white people are like.

I wouldn't say they did it for bragging rights but probably for a self thrill of something that they can't have. The same as how lots of conservative girls feel when they wear a thong underneath their jeans.

Felt up by Asian women

man the chinese would fuckin adore me

Felt up by Asian women

Ahhh whats with all these great news I keep hearing now? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Can't wait to get the China DAMMIT!

Felt up by Asian women

i posted this in another thread but it kind of goes with this thread to. its about a japanese girl who i took her virginity

She has since moved back to Japan. She hit me up on facebook yesterday an told me she had to tell me something... i was like here we go. But she told me her an her friend tried to make love but it was no good. I asked her why an she said "his penis very small, i dont like" haha then she told me she wants to marry a big american man... i love asia

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Felt up by Asian women

Asian girls always tell me I've got a big cock, if mines is considered big then the average Asian mans must be very small.

Felt up by Asian women

Quote: (05-01-2012 10:06 PM)gds555 Wrote:  

...as she did so she brushed the back of her hand against my cock. At the time I wasn't sure whether that was accidental or deliberate...

When I woman touches your cock you should always assume it's deliberate.

Felt up by Asian women

Quote: (05-02-2012 08:11 AM)AlphaTravel Wrote:  

Asian girls always tell me I've got a big cock, if mines is considered big then the average Asian mans must be very small.

It is, at least in Asia.

This map (which contains reference to a host of studies taken for penis size within different countries) indicates that Asia as a whole has a pretty low average. Europe (West and East), the USA, Canada, Australia and NZ are all fairly consistently at 5.5-5.7 inches on average (lowest I saw in any of these nations was about 5 in Ireland, highest about 6.2 in Italy, both outliers).

Asia is a different story. Japan is at 4.3 inches, India 4, Indonesia 4.6, China 4.3 (granted, that was taken in 1953-may be closer to 4.5-4.6 by now), South Korea 3.8, Bangladesh 4.4, and the Philippines at 4.2. The Mongolians are the largest East Asians recorded at 5.0 inches. The Asian average, taken altogether, is probably 4.4-4.6 inches.

Obviously this isn't the most scientifically rigorous, comprehensive of sources and some of the measures can be taken with large grains of salt, but the general trend here jives with what everyone has been saying on the topic in real life and online (and with anecdotal observation-check out some JAV/Asian Amateur vids sometime): dick sizes in Asia aren't that big relative to the west.
The average white westerner is packing at least an extra inch on average (between 5.5-5.8 inches is the norm), and the average Caribbean almost 2 inches (6.4 inches in Jamaica and Panama, 6.3 in Puerto Rico, 6.2 in Cuba and most West African nations on the list are at or above 6).

This would explain the female reaction-the racial/ethnic differences in dick size are more than a myth, though they're still somewhat exaggerated in pop culture.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Felt up by Asian women

Thank heavens I'm Latino.

Felt up by Asian women

Quote: (05-02-2012 09:33 AM)cybermutiny Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2012 10:06 PM)gds555 Wrote:  

...as she did so she brushed the back of her hand against my cock. At the time I wasn't sure whether that was accidental or deliberate...

When I woman touches your cock you should always assume it's deliberate.

This.

Felt up by Asian women

So the average Asian penis is like 4.5 inches?

I've never thought of myself as big but I would be an anaconda there [Image: badger.gif]

Got to speed up my plans to get to Asia

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Felt up by Asian women

The best look is when a Asian chick is holding your cock.

You do it yourself, and your hand consumes it. You look at her hand wrap around it, and it looks like she's holding a pint glass.

Brings a smile to my face anyway.

Felt up by Asian women

I'm sort of impressed that some fairly poor countries average nearly eight inches. That is one interesting map.

Felt up by Asian women

Where do you see 8 inches?, the biggest country has 7.1 and that's the only one.

The Americans aren't doing too well according to this map. only 12.9 cm's ( 5.1 inch)

I wonder why people in Ecuador have such a big snake. No wonder it was hard to score there.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Felt up by Asian women

Alot of the Data in the map was made up from questionable sources like 50 years ago.

Felt up by Asian women

Quote: (05-03-2012 03:23 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Where do you see 8 inches?, the biggest country has 7.1 and that's the only one.

The Americans aren't doing too well according to this map. only 12.9 cm's ( 5.1 inch)

I wonder why people in Ecuador have such a big snake. No wonder it was hard to score there.

Ecuador says 17.7 centimeters.

So 17.7/2.54 = 6.96 inches
Alrighty, guess I did my math wrong.
Still though, that's large for an average.