rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Penis size

Penis size

I want to know how much my game will be affected by my penis size

I'm a 5'7" with 5 inches lenght and 4 circumference so is below average not so small but it is

Anyway it has been the thing that has affected me the most, the reason I'm a kissless virgin and never approached.

Since I can't be objective about it I wanna know your opinions if any other here have a similar size, etc.

sorry if it seems like a stupid question

Penis size

Approach a different group of lizards i.e Asian lizards. However, lizards tend to be understanding and 5 inches doesn't sound bad at all. You might have to get your tongue game real tight (I am talking cunnilingus) to compensate if you suspect snickering from the reptiles. A lizard will concede with the slam if you make her toes curl with the tongue game.

I would suggest approaching shy lizards. Your size isn't as intimidating so you will actually be better received. I find that short guys get a lot of ass because lizards underestimate them.
Perhaps you may want to look into also approaching Asian lizards. From my knowledge, they are built for smaller guys so you should fit right in.

Try jelquing and stretching your joint. There is an existing thread on this (forum search). You might be able to add an inch to your girth and an inch to your length. Lizards gasp louder from a fat one than a long one.

Go forth and do diligence.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Penis size

Quote: (05-01-2012 11:03 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Approach a different group of lizards i.e Asian lizards. However, lizards tend to be understanding and 5 inches doesn't sound bad at all. You might have to get your tongue game real tight (I am talking cunnilingus) to compensate if you suspect snickering from the reptiles. A lizard will concede with the slam if you make her toes curl with the tongue game.

I would suggest approaching shy lizards. Your size isn't as intimidating so you will actually be better received. I find that short guys get a lot of ass because lizards underestimate them.
Perhaps you may want to look into also approaching Asian lizards. From my knowledge, they are built for smaller guys so you should fit right in.

Try jelquing and stretching your joint. There is an existing thread on this (forum search). You might be able to add an inch to your girth and an inch to your length. Lizards gasp louder from a fat one than a long one.

Do you think that jelqing stuff really works ? I have my doubts about it.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Penis size

Get a penis pump.

Penis size

lOook at this site if you are serious about gaining penis size: http://www.pegym.com/forums/

I gained thickness, but not so much length. But take a look at the forums and you will see some pics from guys who were smaller then you are pack on at least 0.5 inch in length.

Penis size

I cant help but to think that newbs with there only post being a thread about something like this is a troll

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Penis size

I've always been curious about how penis size, or perceived penis size can affect a girl's level of attraction. I tend to think that body language has more to do with it, and that making your pelvis the point of focus is what matters most, regardless of the actual size.

Girls are crazy, illogical creatures, and like their pussies, their minds can get warped, and will warp things out of proportion. If you're game is super tight, a girl will see you as a god, and will chose you over the big-dicked guy with bad game.

Girls do check out guys packages:

And Penis size can make a difference in sex, apparently it matters more to girls than big tits matter to guys:
http://www.penissizedebate.com/

Big dick can probably be roped in with other non-game attributes (like good looks), in that sense, it can be a plus, but you don't need one to get girls, because reproductive qualities only represent a small portion of what attracts a girl.

I know dickless, butchy lesbians who have better game than most guys, and are able to get and keep hotter girls (the fem kind) than most guys as well.

I know people who used to work with Bon Jovi, and it was a big joke amongst the crew (and even Bon Jovi himself) that Jon had a small dick (the joke being that he was this big rockstar).

Also, even if you have a big dick, and if dick size is all that important, there's always going to be someone out there with a bigger one. It's just like that recent thread on celebrities hitting on your girl. There's nothing you can do about it. Don't get attached to any one girl.

There are always going to be bigger fish in the pond, and you have to work with what you've got. Anyway, in the bedroom, you shouldn't be worried about pleasing her, but if you want to see something cool, learn how to make a girl squirt (it's really easy, search the forum).

In my personal experience, I've had lot's of girls tell me that my dick was big, but I still have a lot of confidence/game issues.. and somehow I still have insecurity about my dick! But, I go on. My drive to fuck girls is stronger than most of my fears of rejection.

Penis size

Quote: (05-01-2012 11:25 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I cant help but to think that newbs with there only post being a thread about something like this is a troll

Feels like I'm being trolled by being called a troll.

I can post a pic of it if you want, it also doesnt erects straight and is not very aesthetic, its been the biggest problem Ive had since puberty, I concentrate too much on it.

I don't even care much about my height, looks or anything else.

In Mexico there arent many asians around

I've tried pe just lacked discipline and my foreskin was getting too stretched

Penis size

Wow some of you guys don't have good troll-dar do you?

Penis size

Quote: (05-01-2012 11:38 AM)Dandy Wrote:  

I can post a pic of it if you want, it also doesnt erects straight and is not very aesthetic, its been the biggest problem Ive had since puberty, I concentrate too much on it.

Yeah, post a picture of your dick with Roosh written on it (in lower-case letters). It's the only way to prove you're not a troll. You don't want that label dogging you forever.

[Image: gay.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Penis size

I think this is a troll post. What does penis size have to do with game? Penis size and game are two totally different beasts. A guy can have a large shlong but have horrible game, whereas a guy can have a baby sized pecker, but still have tight game.

The only problem I can see that a guy might have is that if he's got a small dick it might affect his "inner game", in other words he'll have issues with confidence that will effect his game.

Also, to address some of the stuff Soup says, I really don't think women can tell how big a dick you have just by looking at you. Maybe if you have a huge dick and you're wearing really tight pants they can make out the outline, but that's no real way of knowing for sure. Some guys are showers, others are growers. Some site I looked at (maybe it was penissizedebate.com) was trying to claim that the "grower and shower" thing is a myth, but if it's a myth then I guess I'm some kind of freak of nature. My dick looks small when flaccid, but when I get hard it get's huge, pretty much tripling in size.

Shit I've read that the average male penis size is 5.5-6 in., I've always thought that was a bit small, but I guess I've been lucky enough to be well-endowed. I'm an otherwise average guy all around, 5 ft 10.5 in., average build (although I do lift), etc., I've had girls tell me they never would have thought I have a large dick. So point being is girls won't know until you're in the sack hooking up.

Also, women have different body types, some petite women have smaller tighter pussies. Girls like that aren't going to be into a guy with an 8+ in dick necessarily, a lot would prefer a guy with a 6-7 in. Also from what I hear a lot of women prefer girth to length, a lot of guys with shorter penises make up for it in the girth department. Most of the time it's really slutty women who've fucked a lot of guys whose punannies have been stretched out a bit that want a bigger dick.

Anyways, this is a troll thread that I gave a through response to, so I guess I'm just feeding the troll. I wouldn't let penis size fuck with your game, because it's a non-issue until you're naked and in the bedroom. God only knows I wish I could parlay my penis size into more bangs, sometimes I feel like I'd rather be 6 ft. 4 in. and ripped with a small dick.

Penis size

Quote: (05-01-2012 11:25 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

+1

Penis size

I dont remember the reason, but, one of my friends told me his dick was like a cheese wheel and the girls loved it.

Penis size

Kind of a compliment to be called troll

i49 tinypic com/kf1chl.jpg

I can give more evidence

wont let me post link

Penis size

i dont wanna see a pic of little willy... i only wanna see pics of dicks if they are huge, cause i like looking at huge dicks...
no homo
[Image: gay.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Penis size

ha, kickboxer, that icon is hilarious.

Penis size

The gif is even better [Image: Mu8De.gif]

Penis size

Quote: (05-01-2012 12:34 PM)Dandy Wrote:  

Kind of a compliment to be called troll

i49 tinypic com/kf1chl.jpg

I can give more evidence

wont let me post link

I regret my actions of the past few minutes.

[Image: shudder.gif] [Image: bash.gif]

Penis size

Quote: (05-01-2012 01:01 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

The gif is even better

LOL! I'm gonna try that shit.

Penis size

Quote: (05-01-2012 11:16 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2012 11:03 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Do you think that jelqing stuff really works ? I have my doubts about it.

There is no harm in trying it. You can measure it before (with erection). Then, do your exercises for about a month. Measure again.
Best way is to bang your regular lizard and then jelq secretly. Push it into her again, note her response. If she winces more than normal, you know it must be working.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Penis size

Quote: (05-01-2012 01:01 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

The gif is even better [Image: Mu8De.gif]

The best part is that they are wearing sneakers and socks- hah wtf

even she is laughing

Penis size

lol,
kickboxer-what movie is that from?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Penis size

Quote: (05-01-2012 01:47 PM)soup Wrote:  

The best part is that they are wearing sneakers and socks- hah wtf
even she is laughing

Is he licking her ass at the end?

Penis size

I've been told before that I have the smallest cock out of any guy the girl has fucked, but trust me, if they're horny enough, they'll put anything inside.

Penis size

What always cracks me up is that if you were to tally all the dudes commenting on penis size threads, you'd get something like 90% saying "well personally I happen to be quite well-endowed..."

Just like Lake Wobegon, where all the children are above-average.