rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you guys think of this line?

The other day I was out with my buddies and I licked my lips because I had some froth from my coffee on them. And one of them said "It's not working.", and I said "What not working?", "You seducing me isn't going to work." We all erupted in laughter cos maybe it's not the most mature thing but we all make gay jokes like that.

And I was thinking that'd be perfect to use on a girl. But I want a second opinion and if it's good material then I hope you guys use it.

IMO That's one of those that would work if it happened to feel right in the moment, but would feel completely off if you tried to force it.

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com

Agreed-this would be good to ramp up the sexual tension once you have a strong vibe going but will put her off if used too early

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron