rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls in rotation: how many times do you see her weekly?

For those with a few girls in rotation, how many times do you see her weekly? 2-3 times? Once? Just on the Fri/Say nights to have a couple drinks and shoot some pool before getting a good fuck on?

If it's more frequently then a couple times, does she start bringing up the "how come we're not boyfriend/girlfriend" thing?

Once or twice.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

< 1.

I see each one an average of once every 7-10 days. This averages to less than 1. If a girl makes it into "bottom bitch" status (currently vacant), she will get more than that.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I added two in the last week but when I demote one I limit them to lunch bangs and no prime time. So if you troll text three or four girls for lunch sex daily you should be able to get one every other day. I live about a mile from work so it's easy. Teachers, telemarketers etc. It's better to choose girls with a 1 hour lunch for this rather than girls with flexible jobs..Realtors etc. They have too much time and want to chill after or go out and eat. I've also been adding girls with threesome potential(likes girls too or has female room mate that parties with her) I will date these girls on nights I can go out. Status otherwise is given to the girl with the best pussy/ass/teeth/hygiene/sex skills. From time to time I come across a golden puss that I can't stop hitting. These girls only put up with my shit until they exhaust all the ltr efforts and her friends and family hate me. I'm a real dick to them in most cases because by the time I meet them they already have it in for me.