rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Isolation Tips

Isolation Tips

Looking for some isolation tips so I can escalate.

Recently, I was talk to a group of three women, and found that after the smoking bait failed, I really did not have any other isolation moves. Spent too much time with them waiting for an opportunity.

Isolation Tips

Separating one out of three is pretty difficult, even if one wants to leave others will cockblock or the target herself doesn't want to seem slutty in their friend's presence.

You could have asked the girl to go lets talk over their for few minutes as it's loud here OR Get the number close and whisper in her ear to meet later after she ditches her friends , The later seems to work if ur target is interested in you and doesn't want to seem slutty in front of her friends.

Happy Hunting........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Isolation Tips

take her to the bar with you for a drink caveman style, by the hand and say come with me. you can answer all the questions of where are we going, etc. as you go to the bar. has never failed for me.

Isolation Tips

This was right at the bar, and it wasn't that loud that she couldn't hear me. Her friends weren't really cockblocking. I should have asked for the number and left (not sure why this didn't occur to me). But they were kind of drunk and so maybe I was thinking that the opportunity was ripe for a same night bang.

Isolation Tips

Isolation can only happen in certain situations. If those situations don't happen you need to ride it out.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK