rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook experiment

Facebook experiment

I have a few girls on my facebook that I want to bang out. I haven't contacted or commented or anything they have posted there in months.

What I'm thinking about doing as gay as it sounds is sending out relationship requests like some girl s do to me. Engagement ones. Then not responding to any messages for a while to see how the pot boils.

Anyone?

Facebook experiment

Quote: (04-30-2012 11:02 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I have a few girls on my facebook that I want to bang out. I haven't contacted or commented or anything they have posted there in months.

What I'm thinking about doing as gay as it sounds is sending out relationship requests like some girl s do to me. Engagement ones. Then not responding to any messages for a while to see how the pot boils.

Anyone?

My first impulse is to say "this sounds stupid."

But then again, you are an International Playboy and I am a Male Feminist.

Facebook experiment

Quote: (04-30-2012 11:17 AM)cybermutiny Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2012 11:02 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Anyone?

My first impulse is to say "this sounds stupid."

But then again, you are an International Playboy and I am a Male Feminist.
Try it

Facebook experiment

This can only end badly.. At least make sure the girls you do this to have a sense of humour. For me, I'm sure this would lead to stalkers, psycho bitches pulling all sorts of shit to get me back, girls with broken hearts thinking I actually wanted to wife them, a loss of most/all of my current friends (not that this is necessarily a bad thing), and I can't shake the feeling that it would somehow affect future relationships too (professional and social). Much lulz to be had from pulling a stunt like this, though. Almost considering trying it

Facebook experiment

Got nothing to lose. Go for it. Any kind of experimentation to further the boundaries of the great vertical smile hunt are to be commended.

Facebook experiment

I use Facebook most of the time to build my international network. I've met probably 150 people off of there outside of my usual 4 cities, and I'd say most of them are beta schlub guys or really home-focused gals.

I've hooked up with a few gals, "porting" them as LDRs of sorts. So far, I only had one go batshit insane on me, but thankfully my contract in her town lapsed so I just faded her.

Overall, the women I've met through Facebook have been solid -- they know my lifestyle and they get excited by it.

Facebook's social proof is VERY weak, though. The best way to gain social proof is to have women take photos of you together and tag you. That gets the hamsters spinning like mad.

Pinging gals to see their status works, though, but don't be blatant about it. "I'm going to be in your town, bring your boyfriend and his hot sister out for a drink with me."

Facebook experiment

Just rarely respond to her messages and when she asks why, just find a way to segway to a in-person date then bang that pussy out.

P.S. that idea sounds really cool.

Nope.

Facebook experiment

Are these girls you've met/known in person?

Facebook experiment

Ha. My friend got coerced into being "in a relationship" by his fuck buddy. She was supporting his ass basically and he was forced to accept it. [Image: lol.gif]

I say try it and see what happens. Just set your privacy settings so nobody but her can see your relationship status.

Team Nachos

Facebook experiment

I'm trying to figure out how to send the requests still. How many can you send at once?

Facebook experiment

Quote: (04-30-2012 09:56 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm trying to figure out how to send the requests still. How many can you send at once?

Only one. Make her your wife [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Facebook experiment

i may try this

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Facebook experiment

Quote: (04-30-2012 09:59 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2012 09:56 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Only one.

Further proof that Zuckerburg is a beta chode.

Facebook experiment

Hilarious [Image: lol.gif]

Go for it, it will be a very fun experiment me thinks. Report back!

Facebook experiment

So, I just sent one out saying "married". I also sent note. I don't want to write it verbatim, because google. But, basically it was an invite to her wedding. I'll report back.

Facebook experiment

My gut instinct says it won't work, but the game is always full of surprises.

Facebook experiment

If you are going to do it....send a request to be swingers so she knows you are not full on serious. It will be weird if you have not spoken to them in months and than all of the sudden there is serious relationship requests.

Facebook experiment

Quote: (05-05-2012 01:48 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

If you are going to do it....send a request to be swingers so she knows you are not full on serious. It will be weird if you have not spoken to them in months and than all of the sudden there is serious relationship requests.
It's supposed to be weird. How do you send a swinger request? I haven't decided which one to send it to yet.

It's like selling a car. You can't ask for more money when someone comes to look at it but you can go down in price. I say to send an engagement request and settle for a lay. Same idea.Depending on what kind of feed back I get I will tell you guys how to handle the rest of the deal.

Facebook experiment

what is a facebook relationship request? How do u send one? haha I have no idea

Are you talking about when it says "Brian is in a relationship with Cindy"? Or are you talking about those invitations that you get to attend an event, in this case a mock "engagement party"?

Facebook experiment

Quote: (05-05-2012 04:14 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2012 01:48 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

It's supposed to be weird. How do you send a swinger request? I haven't decided which one to send it to yet.

It's like selling a car. You can't ask for more money when someone comes to look at it but you can go down in price. I say to send an engagement request and settle for a lay. Same idea.Depending on what kind of feed back I get I will tell you guys how to handle the rest of the deal.

Lol. Get weird, fuck it, you have nothing to lose! Dam they took down the swinger thing. Now the only one close to that is "open relationship" I would send an open relationship request to a chic. I have a girlfriend and I had to block her from my fb so I have just nothing on relationship status.

Facebook experiment

Uh, you have a girlfriend that lets you block her on facebook? How exactly do you get away with that?

Facebook experiment

Quote: (05-05-2012 05:00 PM)bacan Wrote:  

Uh, you have a girlfriend that lets you block her on facebook? How exactly do you get away with that?
All the girls I bang I will not add on there or will remove them if I start. When I found this forum I was making the mistake or so I thought of adding girls from online dating sites. Like 50 of them. I post shit that I think is funny which is more than likely offensive to women. I backed of the posts and have slowly been recycling these online sluts. I'm still trying to figure out how to send the requests Any help here?

Facebook experiment

I don't care if I add girls on facebook. I just make it so they can't see each other's wall posts.

Makes me laugh to go to my wall and see girls telling me how they miss me or want to see me right on top of each other's posts or whatever.

One time I did have a blowup when I wrote up a funny story and some girls started chatting with each other in the comments, but oh well, I'm at the point in my game where it's harder to lose girls than to get girls so I don't really care.

Plus I use facebook to keep in touch casually with prospects that I don't feel like calling and won't be able to have text conversations due to cost in Colombia

Facebook experiment

UPDATE:
So I sent the marriage request, and got a responds. I picked the best looking local/non night life affiliated girl(They must be gamed definitely IMO).
I also sent a note, saying that she was invited to HER wedding.
( I know, I know....your sayin wtf...how beta is that!!! I normally would never go this direction with a girl in the US but when it comes to dominican american, and dominican girls in general, they more or less close off themselves after a neg). She's dominican american and she is a 8.5-9 in my book.

She responded with: LMBO!!!

So we have been chatting since. This strategy opened her up very well(internet wise). I cant that say it will result in a lay, but we will see.
A couple of interesting notes I observed...
#1 She's latina, so it helps to throw in small cultural references here an there. I almost feel like, they feel obligated to respond. LOL
#2 I said something really f-in stupid...and messed everything up. She didn't respond back.
So I waited a day, and sent her a note all in spanish instead of in english. she responded, within like 2 min. It was like a reset button.
#3 She didn't answer the marriage request. Its still pending, which means she didn't reject.
I'll send an update again soon.

Facebook experiment

Just jumped on Facebook after a 11 month hiatus. Gonna add some new people I've met, delete some others that are useless, and try a few online approaches just for the hell of it. I'll prob be on for a month or so.