rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A gay’s pick up line.

A gay’s pick up line.

It was some years ago when I lived in UK. A guy approached me when I was sitting on a bench and having a cigarette and asked me if I have a spare fag. I gave him a one and he started some rumble about weather and about Polish people in England. So far he seemed to be just a friendly guy. Anyway at some point he looked at me and said:” I bought new shades today ( he was wearing a black sunglasses) How do you like them?” He moves his sunglasses and looked deep into my eyes.

At this point it was obvious to me that he is a gay hitting on me so I said: “yeah, they are fine” and I left.

Now I think it could be a line to pick up girls. For example I could ask for direction and then use this routine with sunglasses. If a girl says “ they are ok” and walks away she is plainly not interested to talk to me whatever I would say ( like i wasn't there and then with a gay guy).

On the other hand if she stays I can go further then.

I think its good transition from a opener to more personal conversation. It makes obvious that I am here not only to ask her for direction buts it’s still more smooth than suddenly going full direct which is too much pressure.

Any suggestions?

A gay’s pick up line.

Might work, but I've always found sunglasses to be a barrier to social contact, maybe have them hanging off your shirt? I guess you could get kino by getting her to try them on.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.