rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Buenos Aires a Game Nemesis?

I hear about game game and game and i have seen lots of reviews here about how hard is buenos aires(specially in upscale bars, pubs and discos) to pull off some game magic.(even for fluent spanish speaking people)
What do you think guys?

The only thing that makes me skeptical... is my best friend was an embassy Marine in B.A. He would call me and say he actually become emotionally lonely because the girls were so shallow and DTF. He said he tried to talk to have a real conversation with one, about some life type mumbo jumbo, and she gave him the.. WTF are u talking about look. He was there for 9 months and was killinggggg it. Mind you this is a 5'5" dark skinned black american. I dont know if being a US embassy person gave him unlimited social value or what... but that was the deal. Also, this was about 5 years ago.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quote: (04-29-2012 08:46 AM)elabayarde Wrote:  

The only thing that makes me skeptical... is my best friend was an embassy Marine in B.A. He would call me and say he actually become emotionally lonely because the girls were so shallow and DTF. He said he tried to talk to have a real conversation with one, about some life type mumbo jumbo, and she gave him the.. WTF are u talking about look. He was there for 9 months and was killinggggg it. Mind you this is a 5'5" dark skinned black american. I dont know if being a US embassy person gave him unlimited social value or what... but that was the deal. Also, this was about 5 years ago.

Well being a US embassy person does give you a lot of social value, specially in third world countries... what about more mundane people?

Elab: Did you see the level of talent he was banging? Pictures?

Pff, smells like bullshit. A porteña would not give a flying fuck that you're friend worked at the US embassy and at 5'5" he would be decidedly below average height. It's maybe, maybe possible to "kill it" with 5's. 6's are a challenge, and any higher pretty much forget it. Nobody is killing it in BA unless they're bringing home trolls every night, are a local celebrity, have some kind of scam going, etc..

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (04-29-2012 08:52 AM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

Well being a US embassy person does give you a lot of social value, specially in third world countries... what about more mundane people?

Are you implying that Argentina is a 3rd-world country? If so, you are sorely mistaken. Indeed, they're a middle power that ranks "very high" on the human development index, along with the Anglo world and Western Europe. At PPP they have a GDP per capita of $17.5K.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (04-29-2012 09:34 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Are you implying that Argentina is a 3rd-world country? If so, you are sorely mistaken. Indeed, they're a middle power that ranks "very high" on the human development index, along with the Anglo world and Western Europe. At PPP they have a GDP per capita of $17.5K.

Argentina is a third world country. Mass poverty, generalized corruption, rampant crime, small industrialization, etc to have a high devlopment index doesnt doesnt mean anything. Please travel to the outside of buenos aires and you will see the crude reality.
Argentina before world war 2 was one of the richest countries in the world. Nowadays is in the same league as the rest of latin america: 3rd world countries.

"Mass poverty, generalized corruption, rampant crime"... that sounds a lot like the USA to me.

Please travel INSIDE the inner cities of the USA and you will see the crude reality. [Image: smile.gif] Without having been to Argentina, I think most people (language issues aside) would prefer any part of Argentina to an American ghetto.

Quote: (04-29-2012 10:10 AM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2012 09:34 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Argentina is a third world country. Mass poverty, generalized corruption, rampant crime, small industrialization, etc to have a high devlopment index doesnt doesnt mean anything. Please travel to the outside of buenos aires and you will see the crude reality.
Argentina before world war 2 was one of the richest countries in the world. Nowadays is in the same league as the rest of latin america: 3rd world countries.

What cities have you been there?

And again, what kind of talent did your friend bang? How long was he there?

Are guys seriously going to compare Argentina to America!

Argentina was bankrupt only a few years ago and is barely getting on it's feet.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (04-29-2012 11:36 AM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

"Mass poverty, generalized corruption, rampant crime"... that sounds a lot like the USA to me.

Please travel INSIDE the inner cities of the USA and you will see the crude reality. [Image: smile.gif] Without having been to Argentina, I think most people (language issues aside) would prefer any part of Argentina to an American ghetto.

Lets see:

I have been in America to New York City, Boston, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, Atlanta, Miami, San Francisco, LA, San Diego. In Argentina i have been to Buenos Aires, Province of buenos aires, olavarria, cordoba , mar del plata, mendoza, santa fe. As you said, you have never been to argentina in your whole life. And you dare to compare both countries???
Ignorance is bliss my friend....

My bad I confused scarecrow for elan a second there.

@elebayarde

You have a lot of big stories so far on this forum

This is what you said in the game thread about banging celebs :

Quote:Quote:

RE: How to handle celebs hitting on your girl
Wait Wait Wait....What is all this its over BS. Now I am not hyping myself, but I have banged several celebrities girlfriends during the celebs hay day.... and at that time I was a COMPLETELY broke college student. Why is everyone saying this throw in the towel BS. THis is where you have to pull advice from the "long game pros here". I know we have better resources than this.

I smell a [Image: troll.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (04-29-2012 12:13 PM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

Lets see:

I have been in America to New York City, Boston, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, Atlanta, Miami, San Francisco, LA, San Diego. In Argentina i have been to Buenos Aires, Province of buenos aires, olavarria, cordoba , mar del plata, mendoza, santa fe. As you said, you have never been to argentina in your whole life. And you dare to compare both countries???

Lets see:

Since I'm ignorant, haha, please do share all those great experiences you had IN (oops, I meant AVOIDING) the ghettos of NYC/Boston/Miami/SF/LA/SD/etc... I'll ignore you saying New Hampshire and Vermont in the same breath as those above cities since that's laughable and blissfully ignorant.

But again, since I'm ignorant, please help me out... describe to me this "crude reality" outside of Buenos Aires that makes it worse than the typical inner city USA ghetto for a tourist or person living in either place. [Image: smile.gif] I look forward to being proven wrong.

You just cannot look at GDPs.

The Argentinians I have met sort of view themselves as high cultured Europeans living in South America. They look down upon other South American countries and in Buenos Aires you're certainly not going to raise your value by simply being a gringo. Argentina is not Columbia or Mexico.

Granted, I have only been to Buenos Aires and Cordoba but I didn't meet anyone dreaming of moving to the US and A.

Quote: (04-29-2012 04:20 PM)sheesh Wrote:  

You just cannot look at GDPs.

The Argentinians I have met sort of view themselves as high cultured Europeans living in South America. They look down upon other South American countries and in Buenos Aires you're certainly not going to raise your value by simply being a gringo. Argentina is not Columbia or Mexico.

Granted, I have only been to Buenos Aires and Cordoba but I didn't meet anyone dreaming of moving to the US and A.

Quote: (04-29-2012 10:10 AM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

While I do think the point you are making is hyperbole, it is right to a certain extent. For the last years or so, Argentina has been facing a depression. Apparently caused by a lack of industrialization and a primary education system that has been depreciating in value over the years. When I went to visit my family in Argentina, their main complaints were that the poverty stricken would cry out for handouts. This in turn diluted money that could be spent on improving industry to poor people who wanted "free money". Thus deepening the hole that Argentina has been lying in for years. Since about 40% of the population has been in poverty it has been a struggle to get the Robin Hood type political leaders out of office.

This isn't the whole story, and it is what I heard from them 2 years ago, so the details may be muddled a little bit. Also, note that my family members are a bit dramatic and come from the wealthy class. Either way, Argentina has been stuck between a rock and a hard place for at least 10 years.

On the contrary, my dad told me last year that Argentina was recovering. The recovery was happening thanks to a large boon of exports due to agriculture.

My grandfather would tell me stories about certain neighborhoods in Buenos Aires that were so dangerous that police cars had to enter in pairs out of the extreme level of danger that those areas presented. So suggesting that Argentina is this pristine palatial place compared to the U.S. is false. Argentina just like every other country in the world has its extraordinarily dangerous neighborhoods that are overridden by crime and poverty.

Quote: (04-29-2012 03:46 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

Lets see:

Lets see:

Since I'm ignorant, haha, please do share all those great experiences you had IN (oops, I meant AVOIDING) the ghettos of NYC/Boston/Miami/SF/LA/SD/etc... I'll ignore you saying New Hampshire and Vermont in the same breath as those above cities since that's laughable and blissfully ignorant.

But again, since I'm ignorant, please help me out... describe to me this "crude reality" outside of Buenos Aires that makes it worse than the typical inner city USA ghetto for a tourist or person living in either place. [Image: smile.gif] I look forward to being proven wrong.

I hope your guettos dont look like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNHbtfaUR...re=related

btw, do you hold a US passport?

Quote: (04-29-2012 06:17 PM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

Lets see:

Lets see:

What we have here is a failure to communicate. You're showing pictures of poverty (minus the donkey carts, I'm sure I can google/youtube link similarly bad pics from Detroit or other American ghettos and the deep south) and I'm talking about the quality of people/experiences/interactions within said poverty. Poverty is poverty and it's in every country, but when I think of "crude reality" I think in terms of people/experiences instead of crappy housing/infrastructure.

Since you have experience with bad parts of Argentina I'm just trying to educate myself on if the people in those bad parts of Argentina are comparable in behaviors to the people in American ghettos.

I just want to know based on your EXPERIENCED opinion, would the average person (language not being an issue) be likely to want to visit and stay in an average American ghetto or the average crappy place in Argentina outside of Buenos Aires?

Without visiting Argentina but doing enough research and hearing 2nd hand from people on it and having enough experiences with American ghettos, my ignorant American ass would take the average crappy place in Argentina site unseen. You seem to have implied that Argentina (outside of BA) to be a complete shithole. So since you are educated on this matter and I'm not, I gave you some frames of reference to compare the level of "crude reality" to hoping you could enlighten me since I will eventually travel to Argentina and want to know what types of people/situations I'll have to deal with outside of BA.

Quote: (04-29-2012 07:19 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2012 06:17 PM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

Lets see:

Lets see:

What we have here is a failure to communicate. You're showing pictures of poverty (minus the donkey carts, I'm sure I can google/youtube link similarly bad pics from Detroit or other American ghettos and the deep south) and I'm talking about the quality of people/experiences/interactions within said poverty. Poverty is poverty and it's in every country, but when I think of "crude reality" I think in terms of people/experiences instead of crappy housing/infrastructure.

Since you have experience with bad parts of Argentina I'm just trying to educate myself on if the people in those bad parts of Argentina are comparable in behaviors to the people in American ghettos.

I just want to know based on your EXPERIENCED opinion, would the average person (language not being an issue) be likely to want to visit and stay in an average American ghetto or the average crappy place in Argentina outside of Buenos Aires?

Without visiting Argentina but doing enough research and hearing 2nd hand from people on it and having enough experiences with American ghettos, my ignorant American ass would take the average crappy place in Argentina site unseen. You seem to have implied that Argentina (outside of BA) to be a complete shithole. So since you are educated on this matter and I'm not, I gave you some frames of reference to compare the level of "crude reality" to hoping you could enlighten me since I will eventually travel to Argentina and want to know what types of people/situations I'll have to deal with outside of BA.

Argentina outside of BA is not a shithole, i never said that. I just wanted to say that Argentina is NOT a first or second world country. It has a lot of poor people living in the most nasty conditions.
Think of Brazilian favelas. Brazil is a BRIC country, the economy is booming, but you have 100 million of poor people... Argentina is becoming a country like Brazil, and it wasnt like that before.
Argentina as i said was one of the richest countries of the worls before WW2, heck even America wouldnt dare to mess with argentina in those times.
There is poverty in every city of the world, mostly, but its a different type of poverty. Its insane to compare a country like USA to argentina. In USA its easier for a poor person to survive, its easier if you are hardworking and intelligent person to improve your lifestyle. I dont think poor argentineans have the same advantage. There is a saying down here in latinamerica that says that, "En estados unidos, es pobre el que quiere serlo" translating, "In USA, someone is poor because he wants to be poor" ( besides obvious extreme cases)
I hope you enjoy your trip to argieland. It will open your eyes

Quote: (04-29-2012 09:03 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Elab: Did you see the level of talent he was banging? Pictures?

I only saw pictures(I was in the states) and they were
mostly around 7's in my book. He was steady with two 9's most of the time. One came to the airport and balled out crying and actin retarded like he was dying or something as he boarded the plane. This was on video.

He never went to college, because we enlisted USMC together out of high school. And his exact words were, "I am not sure what a wild college life is like... but it has to be something like this." Mean while I was actually in college starving, studying engineering and getting very limited bangs due to lack of game. However, there is one very important thing I suspect helped his whole group clean up. I am going to try to recreate it being that I will be there in a couple months. Then I will throw up a data sheet, and tell the method. I am suspecting that this was a big influence, but I could be Completely wrong. LOL

Also, I am NOT saying he had some uncanny game, nor do I believe it to be the case. But then again, back in those days I wouldnt even have know if he had game or not. [Image: blush.gif]

Ok, so the gist of what you're saying is that Argentina has a lot of poor people living in nasty conditions and from my perspective the USA has a lot of nasty people living in poor conditions.

Personally, again without having 1st hand knowledge but having enough info that I'm not a Dash Global haha, I'll agree to disagree on the "a lot" of Argentinians live in "nasty" conditions outside of BA... especially at the level of the pics you linked to. Some perhaps. A lot... no. You keep bringing up WW2... a lot of Americans had to use outhouses before WW2. Wasn't ideal, but wouldn't make me think it's a crude reality.

What I was getting at and what you seem to agree with me on is that the poor people in the USA are worse (character-wise) than the poor people in Argentina, overall. Take the average poor person from Argentina and switch them with an average career ghetto welfare loser and the Argentinian would probably make something of him/herself in the USA because they aren't such bad people.

I'm not sure Bariloche, Salta, and Cordoba will open my eyes to the crude realities outside of BA, but if you have any info on those 3 places, please share... especially info that would make me want to cross any of them off my list.

You are an admitted expert on Argentina, I'm admittedly ignorant of firsthand knowledge. How about sharing what you know, especially all the bad things outside of BA? We are just arguing semantics. Forget this pissing contest and give this board some Argentina details... the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Quote: (04-29-2012 08:47 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

Ok, so the gist of what you're saying is that Argentina has a lot of poor people living in nasty conditions and from my perspective the USA has a lot of nasty people living in poor conditions.

Personally, again without having 1st hand knowledge but having enough info that I'm not a Dash Global haha, I'll agree to disagree on the "a lot" of Argentinians live in "nasty" conditions outside of BA... especially at the level of the pics you linked to. Some perhaps. A lot... no. You keep bringing up WW2... a lot of Americans had to use outhouses before WW2. Wasn't ideal, but wouldn't make me think it's a crude reality.

What I was getting at and what you seem to agree with me on is that the poor people in the USA are worse (character-wise) than the poor people in Argentina, overall. Take the average poor person from Argentina and switch them with an average career ghetto welfare loser and the Argentinian would probably make something of him/herself in the USA because they aren't such bad people.

I'm not sure Bariloche, Salta, and Cordoba will open my eyes to the crude realities outside of BA, but if you have any info on those 3 places, please share... especially info that would make me want to cross any of them off my list.

You are an admitted expert on Argentina, I'm admittedly ignorant of firsthand knowledge. How about sharing what you know, especially all the bad things outside of BA? We are just arguing semantics. Forget this pissing contest and give this board some Argentina details... the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Outside Buenos Aires mostly in the Province of Buenos Aires, sites like "La Matanza" are terribly poor. Also Buenos Aires city proper has lots of villas miseria (shanty towns) close to the most upscale neighborhoods like puerto madero or recoleta. I only went to Cordoba, its a nice city with a lot of univeristy students.Argentina is becoming more expensive, specially buenos aires.
You can have a better picture of the poverty in argentina here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_...#Argentina

Please keep in mind that "official" data goverment has been criticized internationally for not being accurate. Heck even the Economist discarded using official Argentinean data because of being so inaccurate..

Quote: (04-29-2012 01:13 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

@elebayarde

You have a lot of big stories so far on this forum

This is what you said in the game thread about banging celebs :

Quote:Quote:

RE: How to handle celebs hitting on your girl
Wait Wait Wait....What is all this its over BS. Now I am not hyping myself, but I have banged several celebrities girlfriends during the celebs hay day.... and at that time I was a COMPLETELY broke college student. Why is everyone saying this throw in the towel BS. THis is where you have to pull advice from the "long game pros here". I know we have better resources than this.

I smell a [Image: troll.gif]

Actual there SIR...Before you accuse someone of being a troll, have your info at least partially correct. That was in the thread about DEFENDING your girlfriend from a celeb hitting on her. I have experience with that and I was sharing a tool for cockblocking against those fuckers. One of my ex's was a pro-athlete as well, so she would always be around guys who played other sports. So I had to keep my game as tight as I could. That shit was a task and it sucked honestly. But, I definitely came out with valuable lessons. These celebs all hit on the same chicks..These aren't necessarily the hottest but they all do. Its weird.

As for that thread. I didn't like this throw in the towel mentality alot of dudes were pushin on that guy in the thread. That was pathetic. That was a shame.

Now to address your statement: I didn't want to post who I banged on that thread because, the first was a celebs fiance.(Sheee ...is NOT a Celeb). She left him and we ended up have a LTR.(which was arguably stupid on my end) It was my first time banging a 9. LOL

The second chick was a girlfriend of a celeb... and I actually feared for my life after doing that. I would go to there house with her and see doors kicked in and holes in the wall. Not to mention he is one of the thug types and every low-life from that area we were in, wants to give him a bj. I'm sure if he put money on somone's head, they would need to leave the country. She showed me there finances and everything. He wastd so much money on bull crap. Im sure he would have a problem putting that money on me. Again... this chick, is not a celeb.

The last is a model, and she could actually classify. But We are still friends despite me cheating on her and telling her the truth like a F-in retard. WE DATED, I didn't just meet and bang her. I don't feel any of these are what you guys are looking to brag about.

So Exactly how am I trolling.... by telling that guy to be a man and don't let some dude with "status" take his girl. Then after that I gave him a detail tool to do this with.

Again, don't go around throwing accusations(trolling, Lying ect) because someone accomplishes something you feel you can't accomplish. You actually imagined up that I posted that I banged an actual celeb, because I said I've been in THAT guys shoes before and he can win in the situation.

Not to mention any one of those girls can read my post and my screen name and will Know immediately that its me. So I am careful about the bragging. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (04-29-2012 08:26 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

However, there is one very important thing I suspect helped his whole group clean up. I am going to try to recreate it being that I will be there in a couple months. Then I will throw up a data sheet, and tell the method. I am suspecting that this was a big influence, but I could be Completely wrong. LOL

What was it? No harm in sharing. I'm sure the people who have spent time in BA (Roosh) might be able to help you understand it a bit more.