rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Car

New Car

So my car quit on me today while I was driving on the interstate and almost got me killed.

Right now I have two options:

Option 1: Buy a piece of shit car for a couple of grand.

Option 2: Buy a flashy car equipped with a pussy magnet.

I do not use my car during the week. It is used simply for getting groceries, activities on the weekends, and going out on dates/sarging.

My question is: from your experience, does having a nice car help increase your bangs? What type of car would you suggest (largely prole-free environment; mostly SWPLs... no Dodge Challengers here). I am in my early thirties.

Frankly, if it is not going to increase my bangs, I am just going to buy some Japanese second-hand POS. Willing to spend the dough on something nice if recommended, though.

New Car

There is a thread about this. It's been beat to death that cars are not a chick magnet. Boats and bikes are.

Although I did hear the G35 pulled a lot of ass for some guys.

New Car

Spend at least $50,000 on a new car. Trust me on this.

New Car

Buy a cheap car and fix it up yourself.
It'll save you loads of dough and you'll appreciate it more

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

New Car

Just get a civic or some shit.

Getting a brand new car for $50,000? Will be fun for about 2 years until you've realized you threw most of that cash out the window.

New Car

Quote: (04-29-2012 08:33 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

Just get a civic or some shit.

Getting a brand new car for $50,000? Will be fun for about 2 years until you've realized you threw most of that cash out the window.

And that the value drops quite a bit the moment you drive it off the lot.

Even if the value drops by only 10% the moment you drive it off the lot, guess what? You just lost $5,000.00

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

New Car

I'm in a car capital, and I fail to see how it really helps. You're better off spending it on rent instead, for better logistics, eg getting a spot near your favorite nightlife district. Or even on clothes.

Think like an economist - find out what your opportunity cost is. In college, I was making two pounds of sirloin steak for dinner every night. Pretty soon, every time I'd spend money, I'd think "damn, that's 3 pounds of steak I'm giving up."

Price out your options, see what the difference is in cost per month, and then compare the different apartments you could rent for that much. Eg, $250 a month total expenses (gas, insurance, depreciation/lease, maintenance) on a shitty car, and $1200 on a place, or $600 on a car and $850 on a place. In my experience, a couple extra hundo spent on rent goes a long way. A car, not so much.

Girls have no clue what I drive by the time I've banged them. And the few chicks that do judge, it's going to take more than just a car - you'll need a nice place, job, etc., which can't be 'faked' as easily.

New Car

My suggestion? Get a cheap ass to get you from point A to point B. Take 40-50K and buy yourself a nice condo in say BKK. Then start living it up. Provided you have a way to make at least 2k/month, you'd be having a lifestyle infinitely more fun and fullfilling than anything in North America and you'd have very sexy and feminine girls all around you who are not hard to get. I was also toying with the idea of getting a nice ride in the 50k range for the summer but then I realized I could buy for the same coin a nice place in BKK where its more fun to live.

New Car

i've had really nice cars and i've had shitty cars and honestly it really doesnt make much difference. once you get them back to the car the hard work is pretty much done and unless you have a disgusting shitbox you are fine. dont buy anything new. buy something respectable used for like 10k. you're payment wont be much if you finance, and it will hold most of its value. if you are making good money then you can spend more but dont strain your finances buying a car hoping it will help you get laid - it doesnt work that way.

New Car

In my experience it makes a little difference, but not worth the cost. My last car was an X3 but I got rid of it and I take the bus now. There are some logistics issues but I have several bars within walking distance. So far so good, and no monthly payments, registration fees, insurance, or gas. I spend that money on improving my quality of life now.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

New Car

Thanks guys. I was thinking around these lines already but it always helps to hear the opinions of others in our lifestyle. I will stick with a second-hand Accord.

New Car

It probably doesn't hurt but the amount spent on a car and for what you get back for it in terms of attaining girls is likely not worth it. I have a nice car now and I know it hasn't contributed to a majority of my bangs and those that I can't tell (i.e. I banged them after they were in the car) I have no idea but who cares. Right now I'm considering giving up my car, pocketing the extra money a month and using it to travel, eat better, buy suits, etc.

And I'm a car nut - traveled to Munich more than once to get a new car.

New Car

Quote: (04-29-2012 11:06 PM)slubu Wrote:  

It probably doesn't hurt but the amount spent on a car and for what you get back for it in terms of attaining girls is likely not worth it. I have a nice car now and I know it hasn't contributed to a majority of my bangs and those that I can't tell (i.e. I banged them after they were in the car) I have no idea but who cares. Right now I'm considering giving up my car, pocketing the extra money a month and using it to travel, eat better, buy suits, etc.

And I'm a car nut - traveled to Munich more than once to get a new car.

Damn, you travelled to Germany to buy a car.
What are you driving?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

New Car

just make sure its clean and runs well. that's all that really matters for the most part.

New Car

Quote: (04-29-2012 11:05 PM)Twister Wrote:  

Thanks guys. I was thinking around these lines already but it always helps to hear the opinions of others in our lifestyle. I will stick with a second-hand Accord.

Plenty of guys are too pussy to own up to the fact that their behavior is motivated by getting laid. Once you own up to it though, even just to yourself, you can think about it clearly. The car industry wants you to think that having an expensive car gets you laid. But if you actually study it, all signs point to 'not really.'

5-10 year old Japanese luxury cars aren't such bad bets. Like a Lexus GS or a Infiniti G35.

New Car

Quote: (04-29-2012 11:05 PM)Twister Wrote:  

Make sure you get some door guards. Those girls at the Bingo hall can be rough.

New Car

I'm amazed at how seemingly every decision some guys make here revolves around if it will help them pull broads.

Buy whatever fits your budget and you like. Geezus....

Cars, unless it's something REALLY special, don't get you laid. Hell, even the really over the top shit only get's you an opening. You still have to close.

Granted, if you are pulling only high end, ie: wealthy, trim a clapped out Camry probably isn't the way to go... But for the most part your wheels won't pull pussy.

I have nice rides and the only one that has broads open me is the musclecar, and that doesn't happen often. Of course I don't drive it much either...

New Car

Get a decent looking Honda Accord or Acura Integra. You can get them cheap, keep em clean and they look good, run forever, good gas mileage, easy/cheap to replace worn parts, etc.

Spending $400-600 a month on a car payment and insurance is a waste of money, IMO. In one year you could save $4,800-$7,200 and go on a killer 1-3 month trip somewhere you have been dreaming about. That, or use the money on a better place, which is closer to nightlife, like basil suggested.

[Image: 208157.jpg]

New Car

What does this mean?
"What type of car would you suggest (largely prole-free environment; mostly SWPLs... no Dodge Challengers here"

New Car

New Car

Quote: (04-29-2012 01:12 AM)Twister Wrote:  

Right now I have two options:

Option 1: Buy a piece of shit car for a couple of grand.

Option 2: Buy a flashy car equipped with a pussy magnet.

Option 3: Spend $5-$6K on an older luxury car that has depreciated $50,000, but still turns heads. Reliability and maintenance costs are key in this situation, and I know that Jaguar gets a bad rap sometimes but....

I'm looking at a '98 Jaguar XJ Vanden Plas. Original MSRP; $63,800. 290 hp V8 17/24 mpg. You can buy one for around $6K with 80K miles on it.
[Image: attachment.jpg6038]   

Or grab a 01' Jaguar S-Type 3.0 for $6K.

[Image: attachment.jpg6039]   

As for buying a car to get pussy, yeah it doesn't matter. I've been without a car for 6 months and it's amazing how many girls constantly ask if I need food, dry cleaning done, trips downtown, etc. I was getting meals brought to me 2X a day for months, while I worked at home. Now, I'm just bored of not being able to hit the gym or mall when I feel like it.

New Car

Those things are cheap because it costs more than they are worth to fix them.

And they break.

A lot.

New Car

Id be real carefull with that strategy element. Think about what hotwheels said.

Then think about the fact your going to look like the douche who wants to say he owns a jaguar but cant afford it, so he buys an old beater jag.

Like the pricks I see driving around in mid 90s BMW with a shitty paint job that hasn't been waxed in years, just so they can say they own a BMW.

Or the guys who drop 40k on a brand new loaded out truck, but are so afraid to scratch it they wont ever load anything in the bed or tow anything.

If you only own one car then it should be a purchased based on utility and practicality. If you decide to get a second one, thats when you go grab a money pit because its fun as hell to drive.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

New Car

Jaguars are trash. Get a Lexus if you want realibility, not a jaguar or bmw.

New Car

Get a older Lexus GS400 and do it up like this... if nothing else, i will come ride around with you

[Image: afgs.jpg]
[Image: 08-07-16-vip-lexus-gs-400.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin