rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All-nighters

All-nighters

Besides not drinking to excess, what do you do to ensure you don't wind up passed out at an after party on some stranger's couch at 3 or 4 in the morning and instead you're like [Image: banana.gif] ?

All-nighters

take a nap after dinner. Go out later. Drink a coffee if possible.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

All-nighters

Normally..I go home?

What exactly are you asking?

I am the cock carousel

All-nighters

Hes asking how to have the energy to still be partying past 3-4 am. If you dont see the sun come up, it wasnt a party.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

All-nighters

If you usually sleep 7 hours a night, for three days previous to the party, get 7.5 to 8 hours a night. Then just push past all fatigue signals until it's 6:00 AM and you're sloppy drunk at an IHOP.

All-nighters

In that casee/
lol If I know I plan to have a night of mischief.
Ill take a nap before going out.

Not much is happening in the time before heading out. sleep for a little. wake up..eat something.
head out.

If im out..sometimes I drink water in between drinks. or find a snack.
Ice cold water seems to wake a person up

I am the cock carousel

All-nighters

Just keep talking to people and smoking cigarettes.

All-nighters

Things I've used to make that happen.
Cigarettes.
Energy Drinks.
MDMA.
Naps before going out.

Things I haven't tried that might help.
Any stimulant like coke or speed.
Caffeine pills.

21 y/o brit.

All-nighters

If the party is still happening I'm still partying. I don't get tired easily if there's fun to be had.

All-nighters

I am in the process of an all nighter. Doing solid, I will add.
What works best is a cold shower, once maybe twice in the night, along with three or four aspirin. You will have a headache and the aspirin will do wonders. You should also lie down so your back and joints can at least rest a while.

All-nighters

Vodka/Red bull

If you drink enough you won't be able to go to sleep even when you want to.

All-nighters

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it, so here goes; cocaine?

Personally I dont dig all nighters. For some reason I always have a feeling of guilt when the sun comes up, like I should be in bed or something. Maybe it relates to the days when I went to raves and the sun coming up meant the party was over....

All-nighters

All it takes is some coke, honestly. If you don't party with it often, there's no real downside, just don't overdo it and don't abuse it.

I have a friend, a recovering lawyer, who maybe parties with coke a few times a year tops, and he's a trip to do all-nighters with. This is the kind of guy that can convince 10 people to hit the airport and hop on a red-eye flight to NYC the next morning and continue the party.

Without coke, he's a regular boring Joe, so seeing him excited is hilarious. Glad he doesn't abuse that shit.

All-nighters

Use meth if you truly want to stay up. Its a lot cheaper and more potent than coke.

All-nighters

Yeah, bikers use meth instead of cocaine these days.
Coke is one thing I would consider trying. I've never done drugs outside of some weed a few years ago, but I think that cocaine could be a learning experience.

All-nighters

[Image: huh.gif] meth, really?

The secret is to get your 8 hours of sleep every night regularly, then staying up is no problem. I can fly out to Vegas and do a 24+ hour day without drugs and minimal caffeine. Of course, no girls, no deal. Then sleep in the following day. I can do this for about a week and then I need recovery time.

If the purpose of doing lines is to stay awake, go to bed and your heart will thank you later.

All-nighters

Fuck meth. Anyone who does that drug is automatically a filthy piece of shit. God I hate meth heads.

All-nighters

I honestly try not to pull all-nighters due to an experience from high school where I worked an 8-hour shift(work-study) the day after and fell asleep while driving home, totalling my car.

If you really want to stay awake though, I'd suggest devoting an hour or two in the late afternoon or early evening to sleep. Usually, that will keep your body running for a good 16 hours. As long as you are having on average, 7 - 8 hours of sleep per day, you should be fine with the occasional all-nighter. The real problems(especially work and health-related) start to kick in when you make it a habit though so make sure to consider moderation when you find yourself repeatedly putting off sleep.

All-nighters

I pulled an all nighter last saturday.
stayed out till 7. took a couple friends to a fishmarket for the afterparty ( in my city..the local fish market is a mini music festival)

came home around 10am..

all I had for fuel was 2 beers and a sandwhich.
You dont need alcohol,red bull or coke to party all night long.
just have fun

I am the cock carousel

All-nighters

Naps and Caffeine pills. Usually when the sun comes up I get a second wind.

All-nighters

Quote:Quote:

Personally I dont dig all nighters. For some reason I always have a feeling of guilt when the sun comes up, like I should be in bed or something. Maybe it relates to the days when I went to raves and the sun coming up meant the party was over....

I know that feeling well, the sun comes up or peeps in the curtains if your at a house party and you come to the realisation that you should stop taking drugs / drinking and go to bed and the guilt kicks in. It's horrible and always puts me on a downer even if I was having fun just minutes earlier.