rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stockholm to Helsinki Ferry aka the bang boat

Ok so there were multiple requests in another thread for someone to start a thread about this so here goes.

When I was in Stockholm last year I heard tales of the bang boat (Stockholm to Helsinki Ferry).

Here is the deal. It's an overnight ferry which leaves around 6pm and arrives in Helsinki around 9 or 10 in the morning.

Part of the attraction is that you can get a decent private cabin all to yourself for a decent price (cheaper than a Stockholm hotel room). Part of the attraction is cheap alcohol - way cheaper than expensive Sweden.

So basically you have lots of scandis and fins and other nationalities getting drunk in an environment where private rooms are freely available onsite.

Not only are there 2 discos and 1 bar (at least there was on the boat that I took) there is also a shop selling duty free alcohol which is super cheap.

Starting to get the picture?

Now technically you are not allowed to drink the duty free in your private cabins but the rule is totally un-enforcable so everyone does it.

My experience?

Well, I only took it once and at first I thought the guy in Stockholm that told me about the easy sex was taking the piss. Why?

Well, in the early evening the clubs are empty and drinking at the bar I basically saw a lot of families. Mums and dads and their two little kids and also a lot of old people.

I thought, what a load of bullshit hype about nothing. Totally disappointed.

My mistake? Well in the early evenings people are still pre-partying in their private cabins with the duty free. What should have I done instead?

Bought a bottle or three of something and either kicked on some music in my cabin on loud speaker and invited people to join me or wandered the cabin decks with a bottle and kept an ear out for music / other parties to join.

Knock on door. If cute girl(s) answer just say "hey I brought a bottle to the party"

Anyway, later on around 11pm-ish people start heading to the bar / clubs so there is a mixture of the younger cuter crowd along with families and old people which makes it a kinda weird atmosphere to be picking up in but you just have to filter out the family crowd and zone in.

The first cute girl I saw in the club was sitting down with a female friend so I just walked over and sat next to her. Within a few seconds she asked me to dance. I drank with both of them. Danced with her friend so she did not cockblock me.

20 mins later the girl I am interested in (who was Sri Lankan) invited me for a drink in her room and 5 mins after we got to her room I claimed my Sri Lankan flag.

I was also in Sri Lanka earlier the same year and its quite a tough flag to get in the country itself so ....

[Image: banana.gif]

We went back to the club for a while and re-joined her friend before going to to my cabin this time for round two.

Turns out she works in one of the top hotels in Helsinki and I get a free room there now every time I go there. She just swings past the room on a daily basis for sex and to re-fill the mini bar for free.

So, I know I am not the only one on this forum that has been on this boat.

Post your experiences here.

I went with a group of about 6 lads (4 swedes and us 2 English guys). It was probably the most debaucherous night of my life. It started in the restaurant with free drinks... We then proceeded to get horribly drunk and start throwing whatever wasn't tied down off the side of the boat. Time to hit the club... I am off my face at this point. I decide to jump the bar and steel a bottle of whisky. We down it in about 30minutes between us. I get busted by a Finish bar man who throws me up against a glass panel advert on the wall. I go straight through it spreading glass everywhere. One of the Swedish guy says he will pay him off so I dont get thrown in an overnight cell. He goes to get money... I start showing a considerable amount of remorse for what I have done. He lets me go. We steal a trolley and ride it up and down the cabin corridors. Before long there were parties going off in about 5 different cabins. I didn't care for a Bang.. I was on a different level.
Level of game = 0, Notches gained = 0, Fun factor = 10. I wouldn't do it again. I should be ashamed of myself.

Edit*
I was 21 ; )

Have not been on it myself but a close friend of mine went on it about 10 years back. He told me he was sharing a cabin with some Swedish guys,anyway he went up to the bar and when he returned to his cabin later there was a Scando girl on all fours on his bed with his toothbrush sticking out of her asshole whilst his two cabin mates were about to spunk on her face. I've been interested in this ferry ever since.

Pity the Isle of Wight ferry isn't like that.

Any idea which night is best to take the ferry? When did you take it?

This interest me...considering Finland would be the last place on my "Scandinavia sweep" before jumping to EE
why not go out with a bang

..puns intended

I am the cock carousel

Damn you guys, nothing is sacred on this forum. lol

I have heard about it and I understand it is a serious drunk-fest.

As you can imagine there can be pro's and con's to this.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I heard about that ferry several times over the last few years being good. The Tallin--> Helsinki ferry is also said to be good. I regret not making a few trips on it. Maybe soon.

Having likely done this more times than anyone else on the board (proximity I guess) I can say that it can be very hit-or-miss depending on the other people going, which is totally outside your control. One trip you can be swimming in pussy and the partying can be the most live wired you've ever seen, scenes that would put Ibiza to shame. Another trip it can be a total sausage party with fights breaking out and security knocking heads together.

Either way these trips will have very little game involved. Overrated if you ask me but I guess that might be me just being feed up.

haha yes I have a friend who swears by this. I think he does the Helsinki --> Stockholm leg and rates it highly.

Roosh, I have heard weekends (friday) are the best.

Whats the price range for the cruises? like this

I figured it would be hit an miss.

rudebwoy..I dont think this is something thats gonna get overrun just yet.
Scandinavia is to far our and to expensive for most people to be hoping on board for something like this.
[Image: tongue.gif] as long as i run into people that say into girls that say im the first american theyve met..I feel like im in the right place

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (04-28-2012 10:42 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Any idea which night is best to take the ferry? When did you take it?

I was told Fridays was best so thats when I took it.

I imagine you could complete a scandi sweep simply by taking this ferry back and forth for a week as well as picking up a few other flags too.

Quote: (04-28-2012 09:52 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Have not been on it myself but a close friend of mine went on it about 10 years back. He told me he was sharing a cabin with some Swedish guys,anyway he went up to the bar and when he returned to his cabin later there was a Scando girl on all fours on his bed with his toothbrush sticking out of her asshole whilst his two cabin mates were about to spunk on her face. I've been interested in this ferry ever since.

lol !

This "bang boat" does not exactly look like a pussy paradise. Rather, you were lucky to get that flag, but conditions look a bit mediocre to desperate... On a lucky day you get a bang, and I'm glad for you that you got yours.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Not sure its luck. When I was in Stockholm all the Swedish guys I spoke to told me the same stories.

For sure I needed pretty much no game for the lay but with the alcohol, cheap private cabins and pretty much all of the decent looking girls not traveling with their parents or worrying about people think of them as they might do in their home town then you can see that it pretty much tilts the table in your favour in a big way.

By the way there are a few different companies on that route like Silja Line and Viking Line.

I took Viking line so I cannot comment on Silja Line. I can't imagine there would be too much difference between the two.

Quote: (04-28-2012 12:53 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Whats the price range for the cruises? like this

I figured it would be hit an miss.

rudebwoy..I dont think this is something thats gonna get overrun just yet.
Scandinavia is to far our and to expensive for most people to be hoping on board for something like this.
[Image: tongue.gif] as long as i run into people that say into girls that say im the first american theyve met..I feel like im in the right place

Tell me about it, I am looking at the prices for this summer and they are through the roof.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Now I see why girls never responded to my "Do you have a ticket to Ryde?" line. And all this time I though there was something wrong with me. Given the price of the Isle of Wight ferry you'd expect better attitudes.

Will have to try this route out some time. Does anyone have any info other overnight Scandinavian ferry routes. e.g. Copenhagen to Oslo, or even UK to Norway?

Quote: (04-28-2012 02:21 PM)michelin Wrote:  

This "bang boat" does not exactly look like a pussy paradise. Rather, you were lucky to get that flag, but conditions look a bit mediocre to desperate... On a lucky day you get a bang, and I'm glad for you that you got yours.

[Image: huh.gif]

Sounds like a excellent messy drunken party to me?

We party like this in Canada in the prairies just minus the boats, blondes, and anal toothbrushes!

What a solid idea tho. To bad Vancouver or Toronto doesn't have any dope places to boat to close by I would so start up something like this. Only draw back would insurance and licenses would probably costs a bitch in NA. If somebody was a clown and drowned.........

Quote: (05-01-2012 02:20 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Now I see why girls never responded to my "Do you have a ticket to Ryde?" line. And all this time I though there was something wrong with me. Given the price of the Isle of Wight ferry you'd expect better attitudes.

Will have to try this route out some time. Does anyone have any info other overnight Scandinavian ferry routes. e.g. Copenhagen to Oslo, or even UK to Norway?

UK to Norway (Bergen) was shut down ca 5 years ago.
Oslo - Germany (Kiel) can be an option. I have not tried it myself, but friends have told me the same very different stories. It can either be very fun and pulling is easy, or it can be filled up with old people (60+) and not very fun.

If your are in north Germany and on your way to Oslo, why not give it a go? But its far from something I would have priorotized when planning a travel in this area.

I have taken the ferry from Kiel to Gothenburg 3 times. It's not worth it. 90% couples with kids or pensioners. It's just too expensive to justify a ride to bang girls.

Similar is the Kiel-Oslo ride although I saw more younger people on that ferry. Norwegians take the ferry to go shopping in Germany...but again, nothing like the stuff that goes off on the Helsinki-Stockholm ferry.

Does the ferry pop off traveling both directions or is it just from Helsinki to Stockholm, what if you made the trip in reverse, any difference? Also, is there a ferry from Tallinn to Stockholm, and do people party on it? If I were going to hit that part of the world, I'd probably hit Helsinki, Tallinn, then Stockholm in that order.

You better believe I WILL be taking this boat this summer! I speak fluent Finnish but have grown up in Los Angeles my whole life visiting Finland every summer as kid, so I'm sure this will be like shooting fish in a barrel!

LA game +fluent Finnish= game over for those pretty young things.

Will be doing this in October...any more experiences to share?

Quote: (08-01-2012 11:34 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Will be doing this in October...any more experiences to share?

Things might be a bit slower in October as possible back-to-school cruises are over but the Xmas cruises are not there yet. Have you already chosen the ship & company?

I did the "viking line" to get from Helsinki to Stockholm in 2009.

In sweden its considered very low class. A thing cheap students do once and not again. I felt the same after i embarked.

Having said that - it is fun, fairly easy to get laid (especially with the finnish girls), and the cheapest way to get from Saint Petersburg to Stockholm (via Helsinki). But the quality of girls was not high when i did it.

I would have gotten laid if not for a rookie error on my part.

The viking line has to be done thurs - sat. Preferably Fri or Sat. During the week dont bother.