rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am cute. WTF

I am cute. WTF

Out of the blue I get this message from a random girl on okc (probably the third time a girl messages me first)

Quote:Quote:

Apr 14, 2012 – 10:49am
Hello,
I think you are really cute [Image: smile.gif]

Of course I reply:

Quote:Quote:

Apr 15, 2012 – 10:17am
Give me your number

and I get no response. SO WTF?!

Apparently, "he's cute" ≠ "I want to date him", in which case WHY DOES SHE BOTHER SENDING THIS BS?

Anyone have any comments/advice for me on this?

I am cute. WTF

I wouldn't respond by asking her number immediately. It's a little...incongruent.

Girls don't know how to approach, so any initial message is their shitty attempt and striking something up. But there needs to be some exchange before she gives the number.

I'd respond with, "You might like me even better in person [Image: wink.gif]"

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I am cute. WTF

You are fucking kidding me. Ok for the record, I'm 22 and her profile says 18, so it's not like I am twice her age. ARE you telling me I came off as CREEPY? More BS on top…

I am cute. WTF

You are right, she should have answered with: [Image: troll.gif]

I am cute. WTF

Quote: (04-27-2012 07:44 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

You are right, she should have answered with: [Image: troll.gif]
Lol! I wish that thing was available to send in messages. I accuse girls of trolling or trolling me online all the time they have no idea what it means.

But, that is funny

I am cute. WTF

You sound too thirsty when you do that. It's the online equivalent of responding to a chick's compliment with "Hey, let's fuck."

If you get short messages from girls, pretend you're texting and send short messages back.

I am cute. WTF

You can't be serious OP.

If this isn't a troll, it's a perfect example of why guys are so bad at online game. No common sense.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I am cute. WTF

I can't remember the name of the movie. It's about these kids in Florida that kill one of their friends because he tortures the shit out of them.

Girl: You're really hot!
Guy: Nah, I'm just big.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I am cute. WTF

Pathetic response.

Should have said, "Thanks but my personality definitely blows my looks off the charts. What's up?" and continued the thread.

I am cute. WTF

[Image: attachment.jpg5992]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I am cute. WTF

Quote: (04-27-2012 08:04 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I can't remember the name of the movie. It's about these kids in Florida that kill one of their friends because he tortures the shit out of them.

Girl: You're really hot!
Guy: Nah, I'm just big.
[Image: 2912959366_dc44d83f77.jpg]

I am cute. WTF

Quote: (04-27-2012 07:24 PM)tapanar Wrote:  

You are fucking kidding me. Ok for the record, I'm 22 and her profile says 18, so it's not like I am twice her age. ARE you telling me I came off as CREEPY? More BS on top…

Yeah you're right, I am fucking kidding you. For the record I'm 30 and you're 22. Next time you need some advice or input look elsewhere.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I am cute. WTF

Yeah you're right, I am fucking kidding you. For the record I'm 30 and you're 22. Next time you need some advice or input look elsewhere.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I am cute. WTF

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK