rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pregnancy help please

Pregnancy help please

I knew this day would come eventually. I've banged this girl twice raw (started with condom and took it off after a few minutes). The first time was about 2 or 3 months ago. The 2nd time was a month ago. She used to be a stripper and told me about her boyfriend who was buying her shit and other guys she messed with.

She sent me a picture of a pregnancy kit today showing that she's pregnant and said to take her for an abortion. Told her I don't have any money and she said child support costs more than an abortion. She said I'm the only guy she's fucked recently with no condom. I'm 99.99% sure she's bullshitting. At this point, I just feel like changing my number since she doesn't know my address or anything like that. What should I do???

Pregnancy help please

oh shit.id say bail

Pregnancy help please

As G would say "charge it to the game" unless you can 100% with out a doubt prove it isn't yours (before it is born). Even if it isn't yours she can still claim it is and you'll have a lot more trouble than driving her to the clinic and paying for an abortion. How much is it? Get her to pitch for some of it, hell lets start a "houston we have a problem fund" and pitch in a few bucks here. See if any friends or family can loan you a hundred bucks or something.

Sucks to hear though man. Just be glad shes down for an abortion.

Pregnancy help please

Quote: (04-26-2012 04:20 PM)houston Wrote:  

She sent me a picture of a pregnancy kit today showing that she's pregnant and said to take her for an abortion. Told her I don't have any money and she said child support costs more than an abortion. She said I'm the only guy she's fucked recently with no condom. I'm 99.99% sure she's bullshitting. At this point, I just feel like changing my number since she doesn't know my address or anything like that. What should I do???

I have one idea. I'm going to throw this out and we can brainstorm it, and whatever other ideas guys come out with, together. We'll combine the best elements and solve this problem.

First of all, it sounds like you're less than "99.9 percent sure" that she's bullshitting, since if that were the case, you'd just call her bluff and tell her to have it.

I'd say you play this one cool. Pretend like you're taking responsibility and tell her that you'll "split whatever the costs are" with her. Tell her you won't have the money till like next month and that you'll pay her back. Offer up a token amount, like $50-100, and play possum. The money will make her think you're acting in good faith. Don't put your name or signature or information on anything. Think of it as a cost of doing business and make some excuse why that's all the cash you have right now. Tell her to make an appointment at Planned Parenthood ASAP since it's "cheaper and less complicated the sooner she gets it." Make up a friend or two who have had abortions under these circumstances. Take her to the appointment. Evaporate into thin air after. Change your phone number. Don't reveal any additional information. If anything, casually throw out some decoy information to cover your tracks.

What do you guys think?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Pregnancy help please

Just bite the bullet and pay for the abortion. Don't take the chance that she's telling the truth and she has the kid and finds a way to track you down(probably not as hard as you think if the court subpoenas your info based on the phone number). There's much more to risk by not paying than paying. So I'd just do it so that you can sleep easy and put it behind you. And take her ass to the clinic in person and make sure actually gets it done.

Let that be a lesson learned about busting inside a stripper.

Edit - Tuth's plan sounds on point. I think it's a good idea to make her pay for half of it. But make sure as part of the deal you are actually right there to make sure she gets it done.

Pregnancy help please

Is she asking you for money or asking you to take her to the abortion clinic to get the abortion?

If she's asking for money, then she can fuck off.

If she's asking you to pay for an abortion, i.e., she wants you take her there and pay for it...

I view that as a risk-management proposal. What's an abortion cost? $500.

That $500 is insurance. It's paying $500 to avoid having to potentially pay tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

If there were even a 1% chance I could have impregnated a girl, I'd drive her to the clinic, walk in, hold her hand, and let her fucking cry in my arms afterwards.

Because knocking up a miserable whore means 21 years of child support hell.

Pregnancy help please

The first thing you should do is make sure this isn't a shakedown. She may not be pregnant at all. She may be pregnant and sending five other guys the same picture. At this point, though, worrying about the other guys shouldn't be the primary concern. In other words, if you're going to pay, or chip on, for an abortion, make sure it's really going towards an abortion. That means you should refuse to just give her money.

I would start by pushing back gently, but firmly. If she's looking for a mark, let her find that somewhere else. If it's legit, then chipping in on an abortion may be the best solution to a bad problem. Just make sure you're taking her there and paying the clinic directly.

Pregnancy help please

You mean "tens of thousands". Bro an abortion is dirt cheap in comparison.

Pregnancy help please

If she tracks you down in 7 years, you'll be on the hook for back child support.

It would not be hard to track you down.

How easy would it be?

All she'd need to do is send a subpoena to your cell phone provider. That's it.

If she is pregnant with your baby, there is nowhere to run.

The longer a girl carries the baby, the less likely she is to have an abortion.

It sounds like she doesn't have any life options. Many trashy girls like her view a child as a bond. She'll get money from the government and money from the father.

I pay $500 every six months for catastrophic health insurance. That is, I throw away money to protect myself in case that I get cancer. (Highly unlikely given my age.)

Even though it's unlikely I'll ever use my insurance, I would be ruined if hit with high medical bills.

If this were me, I would personally take her to the clinic to ensure she got the job done.

Otherwise, you are literally gambling with the rest of your life.

How lucky do you feel?

Pregnancy help please

Mike's got some real talk there.

To add to what he's saying; You've been talking about hitting ND and making some ginkos. Say you're up there for a few years making 6 figures while this broad squeezes out a kid that you thought she got aborted. You get back child support bill from state when she tracks you down.

You now owe in excess of 50 grand (using what I know of WI's child support laws. Each state is different) to this gutter slut that played you for 5 bills.

You don't want that. Make absolutely sure it's done.

Pregnancy help please

Told her I don't have any money

I bet the boyfriend that buys her shit told her to fuck off. Is that the case?

Regardless, like most strippers, I'd imagine she qualifies for some type of government medical coverage. I know that here in Hawaii a girl can get emergency medicaid type insurance that covers abortions. They can do the paperwork, qualify for the coverage, and shit out the fetus all in the same day.

Houston, you are in Texas, correct? If so, given your financial situation, why don't you and the stripper head on down to Mexico for a cheaper one?

Aloha!

Pregnancy help please

Even if she's fucking 4 guys and it's only a 25% chance it's me, I'd be borrowing my dad's car to take her to the abortion clinic at her next earliest convenience. It's a small price to pay for peace of mind.

Pregnancy help please

Tuth has a good plan, but if you try it and she calls your bluff I'd say just bite the bullet and pay for the whole thing. Like MikeCF said, it's a small price to pay to insure yourself against the utterly catastrophic outcome that being on the hook for child support would be.

Pregnancy help please

If it was me, I would be at the abortion clinic NOW before that bitch changes her mind. Fuck, you know how chicks change their minds.

Then I would save up and get a vasectomy.

Pregnancy help please

Take care of it otherwise you could have a lot of problems. Like roosh said even if it is only 25 percent chance it is yours take care of it.

Pregnancy help please

Typical southern girl cash bluff. Tell her your mom is going to take her to HER doctor to make sure it's sanitary. That's the only way you could borrow the money and what time do you want her to pick you up. Report back.

Pregnancy help please

My stomach hurts. I'm going to get fucked up tonight and read over everyone's post again. I bet she's sitting there with her friends laughing at all of the guys she's going to get money from with this lick.

Pregnancy help please

Quote: (04-26-2012 06:43 PM)houston Wrote:  

My stomach hurts. I'm going to get fucked up tonight and read over everyone's post again. I bet she's sitting there with her friends laughing at all of the guys she's going to get money from with this lick.

probably. but i still wouldnt roll the dice. more power to you if you call that bluff but if it blows up in your face you are fucked forever

Pregnancy help please

Quote: (04-26-2012 06:46 PM)Brian Wrote:  

probably. but i still wouldnt roll the dice. more power to you if you call that bluff but if it blows up in your face you are fucked forever
How's it going to blow up? She either wants to have a kid or party which do you think? She's not going to let a few hundred dollars make that decision for her.

Pregnancy help please

As long as you take her to the clinic, she won't be able to con you. It's worth the risk of losing some cash.

Pregnancy help please

Quote: (04-26-2012 04:42 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I have one idea. I'm going to throw this out and we can brainstorm it, and whatever other ideas guys come out with, together. We'll combine the best elements and solve this problem.

First of all, it sounds like you're less than "99.9 percent sure" that she's bullshitting, since if that were the case, you'd just call her bluff and tell her to have it.

I'd say you play this one cool. Pretend like you're taking responsibility and tell her that you'll "split whatever the costs are" with her. Tell her you won't have the money till like next month and that you'll pay her back. Offer up a token amount, like $50-100, and play possum. The money will make her think you're acting in good faith. Don't put your name or signature or information on anything. Think of it as a cost of doing business and make some excuse why that's all the cash you have right now. Tell her to make an appointment at Planned Parenthood ASAP since it's "cheaper and less complicated the sooner she gets it." Make up a friend or two who have had abortions under these circumstances. Take her to the appointment. Evaporate into thin air after. Change your phone number. Don't reveal any additional information. If anything, casually throw out some decoy information to cover your tracks.

What do you guys think?

This is the best idea.

Take her there personally, tell her you'll pay some now, and pay some more later.

Get the abortion, if it is in fact real.

Disappear forever.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Pregnancy help please

This sucks. I had much lesser pregnancy scare a couple of months ago and it freaked me the fuck out. You feel so powerless, but you have to act in-control and calm. The bitches revel in that shit. I played it right and got it taken care-of.

Just remember: you're better of than a lot of guys. She's at least saying she's willing to have an abortion. Assuming she's not manufacturing the whole thing, if you just keep her in that state, this is a pretty minor speed-bump in your player ways. Imagine when you have to talk the girl into the abortion. Much, much worse.

Game on, player.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Pregnancy help please

Even if you were 90% sure she was lying about something, is it really worth the risk? $500 in the grand scheme of things is nothing compared to um, YOUR LIFE.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Pregnancy help please

That's the thing. Don't give her any money. If anything, take her to the clinic and pay the clinic, but don't just hand over cash to her.

Pregnancy help please

A few guys here have it right. PICK HER UP and take her to the clinic. Go in with her and pay that shit yourself.