rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When she calls out your neg

[Image: neg.png]

This kind of relates to a previous post, but I felt that this was a unique enough response to phrase into a situational question. Keep in mind I'm still in attraction-building phase. Met in person, started talking on Facebook, still no number yet. She has responded positively to everything so far.

What would you guys say to this?

My advice: stop negging girls. It's fucking lame.

That's fine. Leave it as is and start a new conversation thread to close the deal

ABC = always be closing

Quote: (04-25-2012 10:30 PM)travolta Wrote:  

At least when it comes to doing it on facebook... wtf?

Depends on the type of girl though. There's certain types that I tease all the time, usually starts the 'playful' hitting, to which I start the 'playful' warning that if she hits me again I am going to punch her in the tit. Many girls have been punched (lightly) in the boob by me, not once have I been slapped in retaliation.

Her response is fine. Change the subject and pretend it never happened. You can almost not be too aloof with girls. Most of the texts I send to girls look like they came from a fucking 5-year old

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Negging girls definitely has its place, but a lot of guys don't make it ambiguous or subtle, it comes out as an insult and the girl gets offended. Personally I think teasing is a better tactic especially once you've banged the girl. Just don't tease/neg her about the same things over and over or she'll think you really disapprove of/dislike her. My ex made fun of me for being a hairy bastard so whenever she would do that I would pretend I saw a moustache growing on her, it got to the point where I would just look inquisitively at her face and she'd get upset. She ended up getting a complex over it, bad move on my part. Also never repeatedly tease/neg university girls about their intelligence, its one of their traits they value a lot and they are insecure about it. overnegging/teasing will just make their pussies dry up.

Those who write off a the old school game methods are missing out on a whole set of tools. Being masculine and having polarity and all that is well and good, but sometimes you need to knock a girl down a few pegs or spike her buying temperature. Using push/pull, negs, etc, you will fuck girls that in a certain situation you normally wouldn't. Use everything you can to your advantage.

Quote: (04-26-2012 12:35 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Negging girls definitely has its place, but a lot of guys don't make it ambiguous or subtle, it comes out as an insult and the girl gets offended. Personally I think teasing is a better tactic especially once you've banged the girl. Just don't tease/neg her about the same things over and over or she'll think you really disapprove of/dislike her. My ex made fun of me for being a hairy bastard so whenever she would do that I would pretend I saw a moustache growing on her, it got to the point where I would just look inquisitively at her face and she'd get upset. She ended up getting a complex over it, bad move on my part. Also never repeatedly tease/neg university girls about their intelligence, its one of their traits they value a lot and they are insecure about it. overnegging/teasing will just make their pussies dry up.

I made one too many "pudgy" jokes to an apple bottom girl with an hourglass figure and like you said her pussy dried up, fast. Went from playful touching to cold shoulder. The first couple times it's funny, after that point negs are pointless.

Also: Never neg a girl who is clearly into you. Never, ever ever. If you do you will regret it later, trust me. I've made that mistake way too many times.

Teasing is a different story though, but like you said don't hit on her insecurities and for the love of god don't tease the really skinny girls about being stick thin because they've heard it a billion times before.

"Awww it's so cute when you're worried!"

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

"So, is this the part when you tongue my balls — or are we going to wait a few minutes?"

I think 90% of you guys don't know what negging really is.

It's not an insult or a compliment. It's an ambiguous statement that gives her pause and makes her reconsider her social value compared to yours. In other words, it takes the pussy off the pedestal. If you want to bang her, you should neg. If she wants to bang you, you should tease.

Here's a tip about teasing online: Use a fucking emoticon because its impossible to read emotion and tone of voice through text/chat.

More on negs.

More on teasing.

Her: "I can't tell if that's an insult or a compliment"
You: "I'll let you try and figure it out, what are you doing on tuesday?"

21 y/o brit.

Quote: (04-25-2012 10:19 PM)Sentrix Wrote:  

[Image: neg.png]

This kind of relates to a previous post, but I felt that this was a unique enough response to phrase into a situational question. Keep in mind I'm still in attraction-building phase. Met in person, started talking on Facebook, still no number yet. She has responded positively to everything so far.

What would you guys say to this?

Negging can/still works.

However, negging online is very difficult, because she can't read your facial expression. So, it can be too ambiguous.

If I must tease or neg online or via text, I usually send a " [Image: wink.gif] " winky face to modify the message a little. Obviously, it's not the same as smirking in person, but it's a lot better than just sending with out.

Use a smily face next time.

Change the topic immediately. Don't do what some guys above are saying and point out the fact she's on the wrong foot, leave the topic behind.

If you poke fun at her with a neg and then poke fun at her again, she'll just think you're being a dick. A neg is a subtle display of hand, not a conversational opener.

Her: haha what you don't like my short hair?
Me: Most women shave their legs.

This is the type of round I'll expend when a girl is looking for a compliment. After that I'd leave it alone and chat her up later about something else. Once you jab a chick, never try to undo it, as that shows weakness.

If your frame is right she'll come back for approval. It's like smacking a puppy on the nose for being bad. It'll come back with it's head low and tail tucked. Women are no different.

I've seen a lot of guys advocate not using smilies when texting as it doesn't come across as "masculine" or something. The thing is, like stated above, without them words alone do not convey the true meaning of your comment.

I've always used them with great success when being a smart ass or busting the broad on something even though in person I smile very little. (I smirk at most generally)

They are necessary to convey the meaning you want your text to carry, otherwise she will take it literally and become upset/pissed/homicidal.

They are not needed on every message, especially if you want to get her hamster going, but using them occasionally will get her wondering if you are serious while controlling her urge to flip out.

Yeah I'd agree with the above. Only use smilies when you're being cocky to take the edge off it.

Just don't be like most guys and be like

"How are you? [Image: smile.gif]"
"That's great [Image: smile.gif]"
"What are you upto? [Image: smile.gif]"
"We should get coffeee sometime [Image: smile.gif]"

In Poland the girls use smiley faces instead of periods.