rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date game: How to talk her into your bed.

I've been sitting on this post for a few months now. Its for my book which is aimed at mainstreams backpackers/travelers but i guess Gamers can also learn a thing or two from this. It has been on my site for a few months and i only added my opinion on the gift giving since i strongly oppose to it. I might change my opinion on it whenever i get too old to pick up the youngsters or rich so i can have G-manifesto style game.

The following game post gave me great success on dating and banging with girls in South America (8 flags) and the western world. ( tried out in New York and Holland)

The following advice is for dating a girl, I mean after you got her phone number or online date. This won’t work well in a club because clubs are too loud and too distracting. Clubs are for dancing and more direct game.

You can have the looks of Brad Pitt or the dance moves of Justin Timberlake, if you can’t keep a conversation going with a girl, she will get bored very soon and bail or flake on you. Plain and simple.

So,ok. You got a date with a girl and you’re going for a drink. Yes a drink, not dinner. The first date(s) should always be a drink, not an expensive dinner. Trying to impress the girl with money is wrong and bad for your wallet anyway. Having to pay for expensive dinners and/or gifts/clothes/whatever before the bang is considered non-game/pick up and works only on golddiggers and (semi)-prostitues. Something I strongly advise against and will not ever do. Coffee is always cheap and you can pick up the check without breaking the bank.

What do you talk about ?
Most new conversations die quickly or have awkward silences in them. You just stare at each other and just come up with random dumb questions to keep things going. A conversation should be playful, flirty and fun. Your date has to remember how great it was talking to you, so she will agree to a second date or more spicy things. Girls look further ahead than you and want to meet an interesting person to show of to their friends. Depending on good looks or wealth alone is not enough to keep a girl interested in you. Although it sure helps if you have both of them.

One mistake almost all guys make is that they’re sitting across the table from the girl. Never do this! Even if you don't know her so well. You’re supposed to have a fun animated talk, not doing a business deal. Sit next to her, best way is to keep talking while sitting down, so she won’t notice it too much or just say that you don’t like sitting far away from someone because its impersonal. She doesn’t know you yet so she will accept this. Don't almost sit on her lap or move the chair right next to her but stay within touching distance. You should be able to touch her without having to stretch your arm from a comfortable sitting position. This is important because you have to engage her in the conversation. You must be able to give her a poke, push her away when she playfully insults you and just touch her a lot so she notices that you mean business and you’re not scared of touching her. You’re a sexual guy, show it! Don’t be afraid that you scare her by doing this or feel like some sort of perv. If you are giving her signals like this, you are doing it wrong. You can touch her arms, shoulders or poke in her side. Do not touch her hair or face and mess up her make up, stay away from her legs and other exotic parts (at first).

Here’s a list things to talk about. I scraped it together from some gaming websites and i came up with a few myself and field tested it extensively. Memorize them or make a note on your phone so you can take a peek every once and a while. There’s no specific order, use them in whatever order you want. Use it as filler to close a conversation gap. Make her talk about her feelings but be careful not to show too much of your own. Don’t be afraid to make fun of her and don’t agree with everything she says. It’s important to warm the conversation up before you start with these questions. You have to do about 90 % of the talking at the first 5 or 6 minutes to warm the conversation up because she will hesitant to open up directly.

Conversation Topics
1 – What do you like about this place?

2 – What’s your favorite thing to do in the weekend? and if its raining ?

3 – What did you do today?

4 – If you could lead the life of someone else for a week, who would it be?

5 – What’s the strangest thing you own?

6 – What is your best habit, and what is your worst habit?

7 – Describe your perfect day?

8 – If you could have any job in the world with no chance of failure, what would you want to be? And don't say "Princess" haa.

9 – What are you most thankful for in life?

10 – If you would be ruler of the world from now on, what would you change?

11 – What kind of people are examples for you?

12 – What are the biggest differences between man and women according to you?

13 – Which season do you like the most? and why?

14 – If you could do 3 wishes, what will they be?

15 – If you win 5 million dollar in a lottery tomorrow, what would you do with the money?

16 – What do you think is important in a man?

17 – If from tomorrow on, you had no fear of anything, what would you do?

18 – Which day in your life would you want to do over again and would you change anything?

19 – What are your challenges in life?

20 – If someone would invent a pill, so you don’t need to sleep anymore, what would you at night?

21 – What are you ambitions in life?

22 – If you could be the best at any skill, what would it be? (example : singing,dancing,acting )

23 – If you could travel time, would you go back or forward in time? And to what date do you go?

24 – If you had no chance of failure, you can be anybody or anything in the world, how would you want your life to look?

25 – If you’re 90 years old, looking back in time, what life you want to see?

26 – Where are you at in your life and what are you looking for?

27 – What do you have going for you besides your good looks? Look around here, there are a lot of pretty girls, what sets you apart?

28 – Would you call yourself a good girl or a bad girl? Why?...

29 – If you could choose a superpower , which one would it be ?

30 - Who do you think lies more? Man or women? And who is better at it?
( Actually women train men to lie, because every time you ask us if you’re fat or a new dress or whatever, We HAVE to lie. Tell her this !

31- If you were Brad Pitt, who would you rather date? Angelina Joli or Jennifer Aniston?

32 – If there’s one country you could go for a few months, which one would it be? and why?

33 – Which languages do you speak and do you want to learn more?

34 – What kind of work do you do and why? Does it make you happy?

35 – What kind of music do you like? and what feeling does it give you?

Use these questions and have fun with the answers. Fun is the keyword, don’t be serious at all and don’t go through the list as if you were interviewing her. It’s an excellent way to find out anything about her personality and it shows you’re not only interested in getting in her pants. Of course you and I are and this will help you get there. Don't be too shy or embarrassed to ask the deeper questions but don't start off with it. I usually start with question nr 15. It’s a fun way to fantasize about things or you can call her out as a shopaholic. Be prepared she will ask you the same, so think of good answers to give for the whole list or the ones you choose to use.

Use these questions a lot and you will see results quickly. My style is to make fun and make fun of the girl a lot. Be tough in certain subjects, be soft on others. I sometimes laugh if I hear myself talk unbelievable bullshit. Train yourself, practice makes perfect. You can ask these questions to anyone, so practice. When you make fun about a certain thing you can use it as a recurring joke. One of her wishes (NR14) is ridiculous? Make fun of it when you see her the next time. These questions work best with educated women. I found out that girls who are not that educated or well traveled have trouble answering most questions so stick to the simple ones.

A few absolute no-go area’s

Weird sex; talking about sex is good but don’t bring up or try to impress her with knowledge about anything that’s considered perverted. Talking about a threesome should be the borderline. Do not ask about how many partners she had or tell them about yours. If you are a cool guy, than she already knows you have (many) girls in your life.

Status or wealth; a cool guy doesn’t openly flashes cash or talks about how much his house/car/watch/clothes costs. It should be obvious to the girl already that you have money. If you’re kind of broke, don’t make a secret of it.

Violence; do not try to impress her by telling her about kicking some guys ass or how people are scared of you. Don’t make a scary impression on her either or act the opposite; a wimp.

Blood and gore; horror movies, things in the news that are shocking like rape or child abuse. Do not try to show the girl how much of a caring guy you are or how much you are offended by certain things.

Politics; do not act like a green environmental guy, have strong opinions on immigration or human aid. Girls are softer on those subjects and don’t think logical or realistic like most guys unless they are softies.

Religion; always a touchy subject, avoid it or mention that you are not religious.

Racism should be obviously avoided or used with extreme caution.

Cursing, a cool guy doesn’t need to curse to underline his words. It’s a sign of weakness.

And the most important one is; don’t talk about things that are gross or sickening like dirty toilets, deceases, weird conditions or disgusting things about food like the time you ate a rotten egg or stepped on a cockroach with your bare feet and saw his guts coming out. This will put an image in her head picturing you in this situation. She has to be sure you won’t tell a gross story when meeting her friends or family so she won’t be embarrassed by you.

Edit: i dated most girls abroad using couch surfing (from south america on, before that i didn't use Couchsurfing) where i have killer DHV profile but i used it with random girls i met in clubs too. I'll make a post on how to create a killer couchsurfing profile another time.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Generally in my point of view in date there is a balance between:
1.Focus and unfocus
2.Common and uncommon
3.Seriousness and humor
4.Talking and silence
5.Remain stiff and escalating

So you have to tune according to each girl.For example if sb wants to play rock it is useless to get the best jazz guitar.The same a heavy metal guitarist cannot use his gear to play bluegrass.
For example the one girl demands being usual guy +7,being unusual +2,being humorous +4,being serious +5 etc,calibration is important.
The point is for me to master the dynamics to get from absolute hilarious to dead serious in one second or from stiff to heavy escalating or from usual to very unusual.

The common line is that there is a very boring line underneath a common frame which 90% of guys she met have already discussed.One has to refer to the same 90% in order not to appear weird.What makes the difference is the other 10% the spice.Of course there are unbalanced girls who may demand unusual stuff 50% it depends on the culture.But in most cases if you say very unique and uncommon things she will be scared a bit even though she may like them because these will make her friends appear limited.For a girl it is important to keep balances that is why I advise against the use of too much game it is too artificial.The girl needs to appreciate other natural things as well the game will strangle her.Even if she does not notice this her friends will and take her away from you.

During the date she is of course very vulnerable wihout friends so a maximization of charm can be easily done.Many women get easily hypnotized if they let themselves.The distractiuons of the environment like music,waiters,phone calls etc play a great role they can destroy the best moments because they change completely the atmosphere.In most cases I have to be prepared for the unpredictable the only thing I cannot predict is disease.

I'm not looking to attentionwhore but i was expecting more feedback here and hoped to get a thread on conversational topics started. To me this is an important part of the game and get girls between the sheets fast.

Greek, thanks for your input. It looks like you try to fine tune more for every different girl while i use the same game on most girls. I don't agree on your point that i have to be 90% the same as all her other dates. I think a fun vibe and interesting persona with out of the ordinary talking style gets more lays than remaining serious and asking the same boring questions she heard from a hundred others guys. Talk the same as a 100 guys and the girl put you in the same category as them. Its important to stand out.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Quote: (04-24-2012 06:10 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I'm not looking to attentionwhore but i was expecting more feedback here and hoped to get a thread on conversational topics started.

We already had a recent thread on conversational topics. There was quality material in it.

Thanks dude, those conversation topics are solid!

This matches my style, especially the part about not sitting across the table from them. I feel like I've read advice before on not having the physical barrier of a table between you and your date, maybe it was in Bang. As usual, the best strategy with girls is to get them to talk about their favorite subject: themselves!

Oh Shit???

I take Neil's list of what not to say, start from the end and work my way backwards. That's practically my date conversation recipe.

First, I'll use all kinds of foul and offensive language, then talk about the groups of people that piss me off. Then I'll tell them I hate Mormons, yap about Barack Obama and talk about how much I loved Malietoa Tanumafili II. After that it's into injuries I've sustained and fights I've been in. I usually talk about crazy stripper calling the cops in this part of the evening. After that my house, and cars and various other things. I'm not really into weird sex, and anal doesn't even fascinate me that much anymore. However, after talking about what I just mentioned for a while the conversation usually morphs to the sexual fairly easily.

I just think being real is a lot easier that the whole "If Brad Pitt was here what would you ask him" thing.

I'll tell you what though, the Dalai Lama was here the other day and I got these girls into a conversation about whether they'd blow him to get enlightened or not. It lead to one of them blowing me.

Aloha!

Yeah I have never used those ice breaker type questions either. Does it come off feeling forced or unnatural?

Personality-wise I'm definitely much closer to Kona than to Neil. To me stating your position on controversial topics and passing the shit tests on it shows you're a man with a character, and helps to build the trust. Not to mention those are topics I am interested to talk about - I'd rather ask about whether she ever had a threesome than "What is your best habit, and what is your worst habit?".

Really Neil, do you ask all those questions on a date? Does it get you laid?

Yeah I've got to agree I find the 'no-go topics' weird because I use pretty much all of them.

That said, I guess if you're not comfortable talking about those things, you won't be congruent and it won't work, etc.
I find myself talking about those things as I think about them a lot. I like horror movies for instance. If a girl sends out a feeler like 'what movies do you like?' I'm going to say horror movies, because if I say anything else it'll slip me up.

Quote: (04-24-2012 11:27 PM)bacan Wrote:  

Yeah I have never used those ice breaker type questions either. Does it come off feeling forced or unnatural?

Not to me, i don't start of with it but i use them in between other more regular questions. I have lots of successes with it. My style of conversation is a fun one where i make fun of or tease the girl a lot. I might have to revise the list a bit and take out the easier ones.

Quote: (04-25-2012 08:43 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Personality-wise I'm definitely much closer to Kona than to Neil. To me stating your position on controversial topics and passing the shit tests on it shows you're a man with a character, and helps to build the trust. Not to mention those are topics I am interested to talk about - I'd rather ask about whether she ever had a threesome than "What is your best habit, and what is your worst habit?".

Really Neil, do you ask all those questions on a date? Does it get you laid?

Maybe i have to explain a bit more. I have used this style of game mostly with foreign girls. I don't go through the list like some interviewer and do talk about other stuff too. I have found out that most girls are pleasantly surprised when they are asked the more dreamy questions and a lot have complemented me on it. Once a girl gives me an answer that i can work with, i'll do some role playing or try to get her to imagine the situation. (damn, this is hard to explain)

I try to size up the situation a bit and see if the girl is vulnerable for this type of game. I have a very relaxed and playful vibe when i'm on a date. I don't go completely alpha or completely beta, i'd say its about 75/25 %. i have overgamed girls and they knew i was just a guy who smoothtalking his way in her pants. Needless to say 3 out of 4 didn't like it so i tune it down a bit sometimes. Some girls love to get played though and told me straight up (after the bang) that they knew i was a player from the getgo.

Game like this is best used on girls with some brains, This doesn't work well on a dumb girl who never left her hometown. I play the adventurous traveler/player card and have used this techniques extensively on couch surfer girls which is even harder because the girls are not on a official date with you. They meet you for coffee to talk about traveling not for dating. This way i come under the radar sometimes.

The questions i almost always use (not all at once) are nr 3 - 4 - 8 - 10 - 14 - 15 - 18 -20 -22 - 23 - 24 -27 - 28 -29 and 32. The rest is occasional fillers
I ALWAYS start with 14 and 15 and try to calibrate her reaction on this. Most girl are flabbergasted by a sudden question like that but react very well to it.

I think i'm gone revise that list for my book. Too many regular stuff in there. I think i will bring it down to 20 question instead of 35

About the No-go areas. Don't take this to the letter. I use it occasionally but not a lot. It depends on the girl i'm with, is she a young backpacker then yes i can talk more freely. Is she a girl from an online date that i barely know that i use it with caution.

My political views and/or religious views are quite controversial so i avoid them like the plague.

I'm always open to feedback and/or suggestions.

My night/club game is very different.

Really looking forward to reading this thread, waiting till I have the time to sit down and read it slowly, without interruption.

Quote: (04-24-2012 06:36 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I'm not looking to attentionwhore but i was expecting more feedback here and hoped to get a thread on conversational topics started.

We already had a recent thread on conversational topics. There was quality material in it.

I cant find it with the search option, do you have a link ?

Quote: (04-25-2012 01:31 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11069.html?

Quote: (04-25-2012 01:39 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2012 01:31 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11069.html?

Thanks, I must have missed this thread. Its not even that old. Thanks gonna read it now.

Some more conversational topics i found on my hard drive.

Some are pretty good. i like and will probably use numbers 1-3 -10 -12

1 - What has been your worst ever date?
2 - What was your best ever vacation?
3 - If you could commit any crime, and get away with it, what would it be?
4 - What is the oddest thing that has ever happened to you?
5 - If you owned a shop – what would it be?
6 - What 3/5 things would you like to have achieved by the time you’re 70?
7 - What’s the skill you’re most proud of?
8 - If there was one thing in the past that you could change…what would it be?
9 - If you could choose the last thing to see before you die, what would it be?
10 - What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep?
11 - Have you ever wished you were the opposite sex?
12 - What would you do for the day if you were the opposite sex?
13 - What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but never have?
14 - What one talent or skill don’t you have but have always wanted?
15 - If you could have a secret camera in any room in the world, what room would you choose?
16 - If you could have a servant come to your house every day for an hour – what would you have them do?
17 - Have you ever been in a food fight?
18 - What modern convenience should not have been invented?

I use humour a lot when I am talking to lizards. If I can make her laugh, I know her clit tingles and this brings me closer to the bang. Lizards want to feel good so if they laugh, they want to do something else that feels good.

Fortunately, I have different type of humour (although I've never dated a Russian, I think they do deadpan humour?) but I've make most lizards laugh.

I might do a silly dance or sometimes I go for the shoulder gnaw. It's a weird habit I've got but if I see exposed skin, I go for it.
It's a tie breaker move.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-01-2012 06:58 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I use humour a lot when I am talking to lizards. If I can make her laugh, I know her clit tingles and this brings me closer to the bang. Lizards want to feel good so if they laugh, they want to do something else that feels good.

Fortunately, I have different type of humour (although I've never dated a Russian, I think they do deadpan humour?) but I've make most lizards laugh.

I might do a silly dance or sometimes I go for the shoulder gnaw. It's a weird habit I've got but if I see exposed skin, I go for it.
It's a tie breaker move.

Hmm, the shoulder gnaw, i never tried that one. Sound good. I also like to use humor when talking especcially when the girl says something stupid or funny. I shake my head, roll my eyes or give her a wondering look. I use a handmove which i find hard to write down. I used to do with with my buddies when one of them says something stupid.

Its like waving them away but instead of moving your hand from left to right you make one swift move forward (palms towards her) and look disappointed. Its a dudes move but girls love it. again its hard to explain.

When walking i might give the girl a hip bump or just rudely push her away (but with a smile) if she makes fun of me. Most girls abroad are not used to this since most beta guys in their country doesn't do stuff like that. They will say stuff like OMG, you're soo rude blablabla. But this is more kino stuff not conversational

Good stuff Neil, +1 from me.

[Image: gift2.jpg]

Excellent compilation. As for the no go areas, I definitely see them applying with girls abroad more than girls in the US.

I think because there might be wide cultural differences on those issues between countries, you should either tread with caution in mentioning them or simply, better yet, talk about how those things are viewed differently between your culture and that of the girl (if the girl is foreign). For example, you two could talk about how people in your country flaunt their wealth as opposed to in her country, or you could talk about sexual trends/habits in your country v. hers, etc. etc.

With girls in the U.S I feel there isn't really a no-go area for conversation.

So is there a good transition if the girl is waiting for you and the only other chair is directly opposite? Had this happen recently-- gave my email address to a girl (yes, should have got her number), she contacted me for a date (immediate interest, good...), we went for the coffee date but when I arrived she was already there, the table was against the wall, and the only other chair was directly opposing. Moving it to the side would have seemed obvious and would have put it in the traffic pattern, so I took it, but it felt "businesslike". I unfortunately hadn't prepped with good pictures to share (a good bridge).

On a related note, what's a good response if she ends the date with a handshake? (it was an odd mixed-message response, as she stated strong interest in seeing me again). I punted by going for a sort of mocking/playful hand-kiss, which seems a little weak/silly in retrospect but pulling her in for more didn't seem possible so I figured it was worth at least trying something besides just taking the handshake. She didn't seem to know what to think of it (which I think is at least better than doing the expected), but I couldn't think of anything better.

Quote: (05-04-2012 09:17 PM)Stitch Wrote:  

So is there a good transition if the girl is waiting for you and the only other chair is directly opposite? Had this happen recently-- gave my email address to a girl (yes, should have got her number), she contacted me for a date (immediate interest, good...), we went for the coffee date but when I arrived she was already there, the table was against the wall, and the only other chair was directly opposing. Moving it to the side would have seemed obvious and would have put it in the traffic pattern, so I took it, but it felt "businesslike". I unfortunately hadn't prepped with good pictures to share (a good bridge).

On a related note, what's a good response if she ends the date with a handshake? (it was an odd mixed-message response, as she stated strong interest in seeing me again). I punted by going for a sort of mocking/playful hand-kiss, which seems a little weak/silly in retrospect but pulling her in for more didn't seem possible so I figured it was worth at least trying something besides just taking the handshake. She didn't seem to know what to think of it (which I think is at least better than doing the expected), but I couldn't think of anything better.

If the chair is obstructing traffic than there is little you can do about it and just sit in front of her. Its not 100% mandatory to sit close to her. Your talking game is your main weapon but it sure helps to engage her into the conversation. You could have bounced to another place with better seating options to your advantage and a bounce is always good to do some kino and display some "walking together" game.

I think you did alright with the mocking/playful hand-kiss. Its better than just a handshake. The best option would have been to do a spin move on her to get her laughing and more open for physical contact.http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10531....=spin+move

You should always make lots of non-sexual touches with an occasional borderline sensual touch in between if you have to chance for it. Don't feel awkward about it, if you cant touch a girl on the second date than she's not up for sex any time soon.

Go out with her and try to do this and go for at least a kiss at the end of the date but going for the bang should be a priority on a third date.

Good solid info there Neil.

As you said your advice works best on foreign girls because unless you are 100% fluent in each other's language you will struggle to have a natural free flowing conversation as you can in your own language. My conversations with Russian chicks are different to ones with native English speakers for example because it's a lot harder to transition in to other topics naturally when you are struggling to make yourself understood perfectly. That's why a list of questions is great so that you can transition simply.

I have a note kept on my I-phone that I use on dates which gives prompts for topics. I have a couple of funny stories,some interesting questions,some anecdotes etc. I also have reminders on there about not leaning in and stuff I have not internalised 100% yet.

I agree absolutely with the importance of sitting next to your date. In the FSU this is standard procedure on dates anyway,couples don't sit opposite each other. How can you escalate from across the table?

That brings me onto the subject of kino escalation. I think it's the vital part of dates. I always escalate non sexually at first from the outset. I like to do it when I make them laugh so as soon as they laugh I touch them on their arm or shoulder just so thye associate good feelings with my touch,seems to work. Then I move onto more sexual touch but not overtly,maybe just a whisper in her ear but where my nose or lips brush her neck just to get her feeling more sexual and finally I ask the old "if you were taking an exam in kissing what score would you get? - ok let's find out". I find this the easiest way for me to go in for the kiss because it's done in a humorous non serious manner so even if she moves her head away when you try to kiss her you can both laugh about it as opposed to it being a big deal.

Overall I think the best advice for first dates is to make them fun. How many times have you seen two people on a date in a restaurant and the guy is telling some boring story and trying not to fuck it up by being incredibly safe hoping he'll get in her pants that way?! You'd be better off going on a date and deliberately trying to fuck it up then doing that,would be much more fun for you both. Invite the girl for drinks,escalate non-sexually at first,dance,tell some funny anecdotes from your life,throw in some cocky lines,begin to escalate more sexually,go for the kiss. Simples.

Quote:Quote:

The best option would have been to do a spin move on her to get her laughing and more open for physical contact.http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10531....=spin+move

We hadn't quiiiite gotten to where I was confident trying, and she was a tiny little thing so I was worried about throwing her around, but I did consider that (should have gone for it; we'd even just discussed dancing). Lesson learned.