rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Possibility with a young girl?

I interact with many women every day at my store. Since they are my customers, all I can do is just smile, say something very simple and hope they keep coming back to get to know me.

This girl works at next door. she smiles and gets blushes sometimes.
When I asked if she was a student, she said she was in high school.

So I am 29 [Image: blush.gif]

I think there is little chance if she is 18 or turning to 18 soon.
I think there is better chance if she is one of those religious girls who get married very young. (it's common girls getting married pretty young here)

Anyways, when a girl is too young for you, do you show 'oh I shouldn't be doing this, this is bad' and stop interacting with her?
Or do you just treat her like any other women and see how it will lead?

This will be my passive game as a side.

Go for it. Look up the age of consent laws in your state, it could be 16 or even 17. Make sure you know it.

28 is a great age, and you can pull everything from high school on up.

Young girls have are fun, just make sure she's legal [Image: smile.gif]

Be careful. Most age of consent laws work on a kind of sliding scale. In other words, the age of consent may be 16, but 28 and 16 may still be a crime.

As long as it's legal man! Don't EVER think a girl is to young for you if she's legal.

I snagged a highschooler once off a wrong number. She called, i talked, a few dozen txts later she came out to the club and i took her home. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

On the other hand, i got arrested once for seducing a minor, or whatever the legal term is. She was minor alright, but so was i at the time [Image: biggrin.gif] The cops didn't buy it, i had a big mouth on me and i ended up spending a few hours in the station, until my dad came with some ID. He still gives me shit about "the time he had to bail me out", fifteen years later.

But i digress. Mature man banging a teen is the most natural thing in the world. That's the way it was done for thousands of years. If she's legal, go for it, don't let societies brainwashing interfere with nature.

Balkan Power Individual™

Dude, she is way too young.

That's just wrong.

My policy for age is, "if you have to ask, she's too young." Don't be that guy.

Quote: (04-23-2012 10:41 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

That's just wrong.

[Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

I wish I had to worry about age consent. that's just very far from my situation.
I think I will call it a success if I can just get her # and have her come out to the coffee shop.

She is not one of those girls I can take to the bar. She is definitely naive, very good and sweet girl. (could be a virgin mormon girl)
This would be definitely passive game. I won't go to where she works.
I will just greet her nice when she comes and maybe ask common questions to get to know her.

wow. just wow.

That's just wrong.

Don't listen to this guy. You're 29, not 59. A 29 year old and a 16-17 year old is no big deal in a lot of countries in the world. If she is of legal age, go for it.

That's just wrong.

The reason that men feel compelled to ask if "she is too young" these days is because feminists and their neutered beta boy co-conspirators have gotten together to make men who have normal, healthy sexual desires feel like perverts.

To view the world in black & white as a war between "true alpha men" and "betas & feminists" is crude and out of touch with reality.

Girl in OP sounds as if she has the emotional development of a 13 year old by OPs description of her blushing and shyness. She's clearly not a precocious 18 year old teenager.

If a man nearly twice her age takes advantage of her (non)development to fuck & dump her, it shows a severe lack of principle, and is a line that a true player would not cross.

how do you know my intention? Is it based on yourself?

I am not chasing after a young chick. Whenever she comes, I will greet her and do some small chats.
I mean that's all I can do with any women who comes into my store. I just hope they keep coming back and show more interest as I see them more often.

Quote: (04-24-2012 10:25 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

To view the world in black & white as a war between "true alpha men" and "betas & feminists" is crude and out of touch with reality.

Girl in OP sounds as if she has the emotional development of a 13 year old by OPs description of her blushing and shyness. She's clearly not a precocious 18 year old teenager.

If a man nearly twice her age takes advantage of her (non)development to fuck & dump her, it shows a severe lack of principle, and is a line that a true player would not cross.

Just because she smiles and blushes sometimes, doesn't mean she is emotionally a 13 year old. I've had sluts at the bar tell me I am making them blush who were 25. We clearly don't know enough about the girl to make a judgement on her "emotional development".

Sebastian, you just have to use your best judgement. If she's of legal age, I see no problem with it. Just go with how you feel about the situation.

JR has a good point.

Make sure you read the fine print for the states that have a AOC of 16 or 17. Some states have laws that say if the adult is 10 years older, etc that they will still prosecute you. If you look up the AOC online, make sure to use several sites as not all of them are updated.

Quote: (04-24-2012 10:25 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

You sound like you know this girl. Do you actually think that these fully grown, sexually mature teenage girls are innocent little wall flowers who have never seen a hard dick?

An average 18 year old girl probably has more game than a 30 year old man. They are not being taken advantage of, in fact quite the opposite. Ever since these girls developed breasts, they have been using their sexuality to take advantage of men and get what they want.

Have you ever talked to an 18 year old girl? These girls are horny, nasty and will say things that will make you blush. They have had more dick than you think. Maybe some of them are looking for is a straight fuck from an older guy who can teach them a few things. How do you know?

Take your faux morality elsewhere. If you don't want to fuck hot 18 year old girls, you are probably gay or lying.

Why are you saying she's 18?

OP says all he knows is that she's in high school. Did you know that at least 75% all high school girls are under 18?

I'm not taking the moral high horse here. All I'm saying is you've got to have solid principles.

There's an expression about expensive things: "if you have to ask how much it is you can't afford it."

I think the same is true for girls: "if you have ask if she's old enough, she's not."

Stay out of this thread troll. We will continue banging barely legal girls while you condone us.

I'm 28, and depending on the country, I would tear a 16 year old up. No problems with it.