rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game when you can't quite remember her

I was on the DC metro, and I saw a girl who I thought that I had met before but I wasn't quite sure. Just before I got off, I suddenly realized that she was the same girl that I mentioned in this thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11759.html

She had a different hair style and had some different friends with her so I didn't think that it was her at first.

What's a good way of re approaching after several weeks of having met someone, especially is she is with her friends and you don't remember the friends names?

You don't need to remember women's names. Trust me.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

"Wait, I know you. Remind me of your name."

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Tuhtmosis's idea is the best I've heard.

This has been a big problem for me as I get older.

Here in EE Giant Refrigerator, they seem VERY ( irretrievably) offended when I don't remember names after a first meeting. Remember, here self-inflation and truly believing you are a special snowflake are not beliefs that are widely held. Being an anonymous no-one, except for your family and CLOSE friends ( not the person you see once a month and drink with) is the basic reality.

One hail-Mary technique I use which is not going to work in Murka is "How do you pronounce your name? "

Won't work if her name is, for instance, Mary.

What I do now is if I am going slow and not asking for her number right away, ( like a clerk in a cafe that's busy-- where I like her and might ask later) is put her name into my iPhone with a reminder (Tanya- glossy cafe) and just leave the number blank.

If she's an anonymous, lonely girl working in a cafe and there's a cheerful expat who likes you and remembers your name, it separates you out.

One of the early codifications of Game: (1936)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Win_...nce_People